What dreams have you had about Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the whole family's sounding violent towards CA in my house!

I had another dream last night -
I was in a house with a lot of commotion and I was enclosing myself in a seemingly "closet type" area- trying to close the mirrored door shut right way, saying "help me hide her- HELP ME HIDE HER!! commanding it in a strong way anxious and not wanting anyone else to hear.
In my arms was my (personal symbology) deceased pet, family beloved for 15 1/2 years, like a daughter to me.

We want to find Caylee- we want her to be okay and we want the answers- not the lies. It is heart wrenching to most.

All we can do is to continue to surround this beautiful child of God with love prayer and peace. I'd say protection - but someone messed that up I fear.

Marmar, you are probably very intuitive!

LOL! I'm not a crazy person, and I have visions.

Marmar, you are probably very intuitive!

LOL! I'm not a crazy person, and I have visions.

Those were her words exactly (the intuitive part). And she was very big into the whole intuitive/visions things and took it very seriously. And sorry LOL I didn't mean to imply anyone was crazy. I'm sure you know what I meant though.

I have only dreamed of Casey screaming at someone, throwing her hands up and pretty much looks like she is either freaking out or very angry. It was another person not a child she was mad at.

OT as I was falling asleep last night and I Dreamed i was driving, which i did all day, in my dream i looked over at my friend and then crash into another car.. The noise in my dream jumped me awake. So odd how dreams can do that.

i had a dream last night about this actually, even though i havent been following it as much as i did in the beginning.

i was trying to investigate someone kidnapping caylee but a voice kept telling me that i was falling for false information and kept going back to thinking it was casey who killed caylee, then i would go off on another tangent thinking someone kidnapped her, this time two guys, once again a voice said casey did it.

I had a very weird dream last night about Caylee. It started off where I heard a little girl crying and I picked her up and it was Caylee. I said Caylee what is wrong? And she said momma did it. I just kept looking at her and asking her the same question over and over again and she just kept saying Momma did it. I woke up around 2:30 in the morning. I could shake the feeling I was having. I finally fell back asleep and then I had a dream of an apartment complex with a huge pond in back of it. There was flowers around the pond. I kept hearing the same little girl crying. I knew it was Caylee and I was looking and looking for her. She kept saying Find me please find me! Well I never found her and I woke up crying this time. It was 4:15 in the morning.
well I went to a website I go to sometimes (we aren't suppose to post it on here) and I found a picture of the SawGrass Apartments! It was the same apartment as in my dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been to that site in a week and it was a new picture so I couldn't have seen it and then dreamt about it! I have NEVER been to Orlando so I just found it really weird. I have been having a strange feeling all day since I woke up. I don't know if it means anything though. Here is the picture that was on that site and in my dream:

Sawgrassapartments.jpg

All I keep thinking about is this: Casey said she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass apartments. Casey obviously found out about ZG looking at the apartments. I just keep going back to that she probably makes up lies around ONE nugget of truth. Maybe she said she dropped Caylee off there because she was hoping they would find her and she could blame ZG for killing her. I don't know. I just can't shake the feeling that this is something to be looked at. I have never had a dream like this before and thats why I find it odd.

I was day dreaming this morning and thought maybe Casey gave her up to someone because a man in her life didn't want a girlfriend that had a kid.

I had a dream last night and figured I'd share. Let me preface this by saying I am 35 weeks pregnant so I am sure that accounts for a lot of the weirdness. heh.

I was in the backseat of a car and had found Caylee. It was GA's car and we were in a parking lot of a grocery store. Caylee was very malnourished and tiny (un-naturally tiny in my dream... which I think could be a result of my pregnancy fears about IUGR.) I begged GA to hurry and get food for Caylee. She said she wanted eggs. He went into the store and I sat in the back seat holding her. Finally GA came back and only had water. She drank the water and I felt thankful because it meant she was going to survive.

It was a very unsettling dream. I was very scared she wouldn't survive if someone didn't help her right away.

Hi WS!
This is actually my first post on this site. I have been reading posts for weeks now about Caylee. I live in Orlando about 30 minutes max from the Anthony's home.
I am very "wierded" out by the dream that I had. I think what prompted my dream was that I had been up late reading quite a bit about the case via WS.
This was my dream. I dreamnt that the police found Caylee's little body - dead and in a large backpack....
Ultimately, somehow one strand of hair lead them to this backpack. My dream then changes to being in a large event dinner where Casey was. I think she was either a guest or a waitress. Either way everyone knew that she had killed he daughter and I think she also admitted it. Nevertheless in my dream she showed no emotion and also was very aloof to everyone.

So, that was my dream!

Again, I just want to reiterate how impressed I am with this forum.

Sincereley,
EV1214

yesterday i had looked at the photo of lee holding caylee where caylee is upset. as i posted in another thread, i know it is more than likely a normal photo of a kid who doesnt want to be held. but i gotta say the second i saw it it made me feel tremendously sad. like my guts fell. so i looked at this photo awhile. we all talk about the woods at oviedo or the woods at the airport or elsewhere, swampy woods. even though i think the garbage at oviedo house or dumpsters at blanchard might be involved, in my dream i saw an image of dark swampy thick green woods. caylee was standing next to a very big tree. the ground was dry dirt in my dream. well worn down. it reminded me of bike trails we used to ride near the spillway here along the river. the areas we rode or hung out on became well worn, bald, no grass or wooded type plants, just bald bare dirt. thats what the ground where caylee was standing at that big tree looked like to me. like it was a well visited spot. her image kept changing back and forth from the well-known image we see of her propped up on her elbow holding her the side of her head, into this image of her holding her arms out, clearly upset, holding her arms out to me like that, like she could see that i saw her and she wanted me to pick her up. it wasnt a spooky or scarey dream it was a very sad dream, i felt very sad when i woke up. just wanted to maybe start a thread where people could share any dreams they may be having about this.

Yes! In fact, just a couple of days ago I had a dream about Caylee. I was with my family, or at least my girls, at a beach and I decided to look for Caylee while they were playing. I found a mound in the sand and felt the mound. I felt the shape of a leg about the size of my 3-year-old's leg. I freaked out and my heart sunk. I put a blanket over that mound in the sand and I didn't have the heart in my dream to dig, but I knew it was Caylee. That's all I can remember. That part was really vivid. I still remember the sand. It was wet sand and near brush, like not directly on a body of water but near one. There was a hump in the sand and some of the sand had sunken or washed away as you could see the outline of a body in the fetal position. I covered her up with a blanket would not dig her up. Weird ay?

Several weeks ago, I had a dream about myself & LE. They told me that they found a third person's fingerprints on the gas cans. The fingerprints matched one of the friends that had been interviewed.

I've had multiple dreams about this case (probably because I'm obsessed with it) but the most vivid is a dream where I was searching an area near Orlando with a lot of seemingly dirt bike or other motor vehicle trails going over several hilly areas. I was trying to get to the top of one of the hills because I knew Caylee was on the other side. However, I could never get there in my dream. I spent the entire next day on Google satellite looking for the area I saw in my dream. Still haven't found it.

I have had one dream about this case, several about the Ramsey case when I was so rapped up in it.

In this case, I dreamed Casey murdered Caylee with the steak knife, because i couldn't understand why the steak knife was found in the trunk, but after I woke, thought it was strange, and probably not likely. But that was the dream.

I've only had one dream that I know of. It really wasn't weird. Since all of the house numbers are available on Find Caylee, I dreamt that I called Casey, but on her cell phone. She answered. I didn't expect her to answer. I was startled and started to tell her that I was hoping that everything would be okay and that I wish for the best and then I started to go into stuff like how she could be forgiven. She just listened to me.

The End

Texas it's funny how your dream coincides with Dolly's dream regarding the loose dirt or bike trails. I have also only had a strong feeling that Caylee is near that Oviedo home

Texas it's funny how your dream coincides with Dolly's dream regarding the loose dirt or bike trails. I have also only had a strong feeling that Caylee is near that Oviedo home

Probably coincidence but I remember hearing that some of KC's friends went off-roading and mudding from time to time. I've never heard mention that KC would also go. However, my dream was well before hearing about the friends.

Several weeks ago, I had a dream about myself & LE. They told me that they found a third person's fingerprints on the gas cans. The fingerprints matched one of the friends that had been interviewed.

Funny that you say that. This certain radio station that I listen to on the way to work said Breaking News LE found fingerprints belonging to Casey's brother Lee on the gas cans that were recovered. I almost passed out in the car. Immediately when I got to work I started looking for reports on the websites and found nothing. I haven't heard a thing about it since then, it was about a week after CSI went to their house the first time. I think they made a mistake, but I always *think* about it. Very weird. I wish I taped it.

My husband has had the same dream twice about Caylee, in the dream he knows where she is, he went to police to tell them where to look and they would not listen. He wakes after the dreams, very upset. Now it's weird because he never listens to NG and I never talk to him about what I see here on WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu