What evidence does the prosecution have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the evidence on the 911 tape we know who was projecting the machismo, going after the possibly armed and messed up on drugs teen who was up to no good.

Still, the timeframe keeps nagging at me. IMO, if TM had headed straight home, the two would not have crossed paths again.

IMO, the important part of the testimony is this:

GILBREATH: They...I cannot identify who they were, but it was at the same time frame this occurred.

For all we, or the witness, know the "figures" or "shadows" that were seen could have been the kid running after his dog. IMO, unless this witness can identify GZ and TM as being involved in a chase, he/she will be easily refuted on cross.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

I don't think the dog was running on his hind legs (and he's not a big dog either) nor was this boy running after the dog towards where the body was found. jmo

Still, the timeframe keeps nagging at me. IMO, if TM had headed straight home, the two would not have crossed paths again.

According to the average running/walking speed of a human, TM should of been at his doorstep well before GZ ever caught sight of him the second time if TM continued in straight line to his house. Assuming GZ lost sight of TM at the cut through.

I don't think the dog was running on his hind legs (and he's not a big dog either) nor was this boy running after the dog towards where the body was found. jmo
I wonder if they ever measured the distance apart of the wounds on zimmerman's head and the teeth of that dog?

I wonder if they ever measured the distance apart of the wounds on zimmerman's head and the teeth of that dog?

I was just wondering if this was the same dog that GZ complained about. lol

IMO, the important part of the testimony is this:

GILBREATH: They...I cannot identify who they were, but it was at the same time frame this occurred.

For all we, or the witness, know the "figures" or "shadows" that were seen could have been the kid running after his dog. IMO, unless this witness can identify GZ and TM as being involved in a chase, he/she will be easily refuted on cross.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:
Unless the dog is a two legged creature about the size of an adult, and has an authoritative voice, I doubt it.

I was just wondering if this was the same dog that GZ complained about. lol
This picture is evidence the SA has now, so could that U shape the arrows are pointing to be the bottom jaw of a dog and the two wounds circled be his fang teeth getting a nip in on Georges's head?

Georgesbooboobite.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/trayvon-martin.htm

IMO

This picture is evidence the SA has now, so could that U shape the arrows are pointing to be the bottom jaw of a dog and the two wounds circled be his fang teeth getting a nip in on Georges's head?

Georgesbooboobite.jpg

That's a very small dog with the jawline that small if that U shape is an approximation of the size of the dogs jaw. I'd be surprised if that was even 1/2 of an inch across.

That's a very small dog with the jawline that small if that U shape is an approximation of the size of the dogs jaw. I'd be surprised if that was even 1/2 of an inch across.

What is that U shape I wonder if not from a bite? The dog loose while someone is screaming just bothers me. You would think a pitbull would run to the action.

I don't know, if you blew that picture up life size think how big that U would be.

I don't know, if you blew that picture up life size think how big that U would be.

Exactly, Doc. That mark is over half-an-inch on my monitor alone, and it is far from life-sized.

What is that U shape I wonder if not from a bite? The dog loose while someone is screaming just bothers me. You would think a pitbull would run to the action.

I keep thinking GZ hit his head on those outside meters attached to the side of the townhomes..I believe they are too far up to be consistant with a head repeatedly beaten into cement...

If that was a pit, he would still be on him...they don't let go so easily..

Georgesbooboobite.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/trayvon-martin.htm

IMO

So, the boy who went chasing after the dog.. when he returned with the dog was shortly after the gunshots. Did this dog attack Mr. Zimmerman before, during or after the scuffle? You'd think if the dog went to attack the man he saw laying on the ground he would've also seen Mr. Martin. Also, why would Mr. Zimmerman shoot Mr. Martin if he's being attacked by a dog?

I think the whole "the injuries were caused by a dog" angle is not evident in anything other than someone's mindset that Mr. Zimmerman MUST be guilty NO MATTER WHAT.

I can see Zimmerman having someone take that picture so when this all blew over he could sue the dog owner. Then for some reason saying the wound came from the sidewalk. Interesting evidence.

I keep thinking GZ hit his head on those outside meters attached to the side of the townhomes..I believe they are too far up to be consistant with a head repeatedly beaten into cement...

If that was a pit, he would still be on him...they don't let go so easily..
Gunshots can scare them.

I suspect a pitbull would.. I have a Golden Retriever and I know she would..
Just wondering... Is this the young witness LE prompted into giving them the answers they wanted to hear? JMHO

So, the boy who went chasing after the dog.. when he returned with the dog was shortly after the gunshots. Did this dog attack Mr. Zimmerman before, during or after the scuffle? You'd think if the dog went to attack the man he saw laying on the ground he would've also seen Mr. Martin. Also, why would Mr. Zimmerman shoot Mr. Martin if he's being attacked by a dog?

I think the whole "the injuries were caused by a dog" angle is not evident in anything other than someone's mindset that Mr. Zimmerman MUST be guilty NO MATTER WHAT.

IMHO... Zimmerman IS guilty NO MATTER WHAT..JMHO.

Gotta admit I never thought about a dog being in the mix, but if true, I'd probably have to change my thinking on George doing some screaming....

Remember this?

If at [2:26] he walked, approximately 140 feet, to the next street and got an address, any thoughts on why, a minute later, at [3:25], he told the dispatcher he didn't know an address?

According to all the statements we have seen Zimmerman claims he was hit in the nose at the spot of them meeting and knocked down and jumped on. The meeting was where 2 sidewalks met. How did they end up so far from the meeting of the sidewalks?:waitasec:

According to all the statements we have seen Zimmerman claims he was hit in the nose at the spot of them meeting and knocked down and jumped on. The meeting was where 2 sidewalks met. How did they end up so far from the meeting of the sidewalks?:waitasec:

According to George's attorney it was only half a football field away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine2u49