What Facts Ruin Your Theory?

The human decomposition odor is so strong, but there is no DNA.

DNA would come from a body rubbing against the trunk, unless the body was in a plastic bag. If it was in a plastic bag, how could the decomp odor be so strong?

I wondered if there is a human decomp spray that might be used to train cadaver dogs.

If that exists, the car could be sprayed with it while Casey was separated from her car.

That fits with a covert adoption plan. The evidence would point to Caylee accidentally dying. It would be the fault of the nanny who disappeared, when the truth was Caylee had been secretly adopted.

Jesse wanted Caylee adopted.

Casey said to the police she was willing to provide another home for Caylee. Was Caylee adopted because Jesse wanted it?

Did that plan go bad when Caylee could not be found by Casey after Caylee had been given away? If it was an adoption plan to satisfy Jesse, and if Casey was willing to provide Caylee with another home, Casey would have demanded the right to see Caylee and know where she is. When Caylee could not be found, Casey had been betrayed, and that set her into her present state of mind. Casey and Jesse broke up. Now Casey has the nearly impossible task of showing she did not kill her daughter. Fortunately, there are some odd facts that don’t make sense, like Casey being separated from her car.

WOW !!! Another "secret squirrel" theory....LOL So sorry....but there IS DNA evidence. There is NO "human decomp spray"....LOL...cadaver dogs are trained with REAL human remains. The "human decomp odor" was "so strong" because a poor, defenseless, little, innocent baby girl named Caylee was in there probably for a number of days!!! Jesse was "tricked" into believing he was the father of baby Caylee and was willing to marry Casey...until HIS DNA test proved yet another LIE by her.
AND....you ARE correct, Casey DOES have "the impossible task" of showing she did not kill her daughter....the U.S. Court System will see to it that she is "justly" rewarded !! :crazy:

Jesse had access to the police through a family member who worked there briefly, and the police have the ability to fake human decomposition odor to train dogs. And Casey was mysteriously separated from her car for a period of time.

If they had DNA from Caylee's body contacting the trunk, they would have arrested her on the first day. They didn't have that, but it should have been there, since the odor was so strong.

Caylee's hair can be placed and doesn't prove anything. The banding, a chemical process, could probably be faked. The fact there was no DNA in the trunk from contact with Caylee's body is a fact that makes you question whether Casey really killed her daughter.

The police had the ability to do all the other things but they didn't have Caylee's body. Whether dead or alive she was somewhere else, so they could have faked everything but DNA from contact. It should have been there, considering the level of the odor.

My theory from the beginning has been premeditation, death on the 16th, body moved at least twice, and the facts have backed that up.

my thing is GA using lyme on the whole back yard. i just can't get past this. i want to believe he's not invovled, but i just cannot get past this one.

Jesse had access to the police through a family member who worked there briefly, and the police have the ability to fake human decomposition odor to train dogs. And Casey was mysteriously separated from her car for a period of time.

If they had DNA from Caylee's body contacting the trunk, they would have arrested her on the first day. They didn't have that, but it should have been there, since the odor was so strong.

Caylee's hair can be placed and doesn't prove anything. The banding, a chemical process, could probably be faked. The fact there was no DNA in the trunk from contact with Caylee's body is a fact that makes you question whether Casey really killed her daughter.

The police had the ability to do all the other things but they didn't have Caylee's body. Whether dead or alive she was somewhere else, so they could have faked everything but DNA from contact. It should have been there, considering the level of the odor.

Could the police also have faked the pictures of KC partying it up at Fusion when her daughter was missing? Did they fake the interviews we all heard in which she is telling them about working at universal, about her phone she received from her employer, etc.? Did they fake the video I watched yesterday showing KC buying beer and cheap padded bras from Target with stollen checks? Everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess. :eek:

The chloroform has me stumped. How could maggots survive and mature into adult flies if the chloroform level was so high? The chloroform had to be used AFTER the car was recovered from the tow yard. Either someone used it to try and clean the car, or the vapors were left after CSI did their testing.
Wasnt it Kobe that said Chloroform is used to isolate DNA?

I have pondered a lot about ZG too ... it was just too significant to rule a coincidence, to me; the ZG/Sawgrass connection.

A while back ... when there was a group of posters on here trashing Beba/ZG ... I reached out to her on MySpace ... and have since been able to learn some things. Note: She is not talking much now except to exchange pleasantries - due to the pending case. First of all I will say this, this lady is really genuinely nice. She may appear rough around the edges ... but consider Casey's appearance! It all goes back to what our Mama's taught us about judging a book by its cover - don't!

One thing in particular that I learned that made things a little more clear for me ... It was actually a light bulb moment! She thinks that she may have posted to one of her friends in a MySpace comment saying that she had looked at an apartment at Sawgrass. She said that it wouldn't have been unusual to do that since one of her friends was considering possibly rooming with her and the girls. Incidentally, I posted this information once before ... but at the time a lot of people were still convinced that she was involved somehow. Now, I don't know about y'all ... but knowing that someone, presumably Casey, had previously searched for that name on MySpace ... maybe she ran across the comment that ZG posted to her friend and learned that she had visited Sawgrass. You all can figure it out from there.

Anyway ... this is certainly speculation or maybe an educated guess at this point ... but I thought I would share it, as it seems relevant to the topic here.

Excellent post. That would make much sense since you can often look at other people in your area on MySpace.

Honestly, my biggest ??? is if they are not involved (that is a big IF in my book) how can CA/GA/LA believe there was a ZG when they were so involved in Caylees life? My mom and I do not talk everyday and I do not live in her house and she would know if had a ZG in my girls lives all day, every day for years. I understand KC is a sociopath but I cannot fathom GA's part in this. His interview clearly shows he is a smart man.

Also I believe the Blackjack phone has some involvement. That convo she had with LA about "losing the blackjack in the part with two friends, not work". Somehow that fits in and I am not sure now.

The chloroform has me stumped. How could maggots survive and mature into adult flies if the chloroform level was so high? The chloroform had to be used AFTER the car was recovered from the tow yard. Either someone used it to try and clean the car, or the vapors were left after CSI did their testing.

I'm pretty sure that the statement was that chloroform is used to isolate DNA in the lab and NOT at the recovery site. I can't remember if it was Kobi who said this on NG, sorry.

You're right. If KC and Caylee had been living with George and Cindy then Cindy must have asked where they were staying that month. At first IIRC CA said KC and Caylee were 'traveling' for work and vacation. I don't know if that is the story from KC or another Cindy-ism. I mean if you had a 22yo daughter with a child wouldn't you want to know they were okay? Where they were staying? Was it a clean and safe place? What kind of friends are you hanging with? I would want to know. My son is 25 and I went to look at his new apt. I know his friends. And who the heck "travels" for a month of work and vacation? At 22yo? Cindy WTH did you think KC was doing with Caylee during her supposed work times? These people make no sense whatsoever.

Remember the unreleased interview with CA. She said they were all staying at Hard Rock Cafe with Universal paying the tab for ZG to babysit all day. then the infamous car accident happened. I love companies these days, they take girls that used to work the photo kiosk at their park 2 years ago and pay for a weeks stay at a resort and rooms for your kids and nanny and her sister. Woo Hoo. I want to work for them

There are no facts that ruin my theory. We dont know everything LE knows.

They are not dealing with rational normal people there.

As far as the ZG, in my big girl world they call it identity theft, plain and simple.

Bolded by me. Yea that whole trying to make rational sense out of a totally irrational family is very irrational for me to do!!!:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Me too. I am baffled by the whole chloroform thing. It's been suggested it was used on Caylee, but that doesn't make sense since one of it's uses is as a pesticide...like you said, how could the flies and their larvae survive exposure to it? :confused:

I believe Kobi did say that, but allegedly "chloroform" was googled on an Anthony computer. HOW it got there and WHAT it's purpose was depends on WHO googled it and WHEN...and we just don't know the answers to that yet.

There are a few things that bug me about this case:

1. When police found chloroform in her trunk, why did they use the term "suspiciously high levels." To me that says it is normal to find traces of chloroform in car trunks but hers was higher than normal. What are they implying by using that word "suspiciously?" Wouldn't they just say, traces of chloroform were found in her trunk? Doesn't sit well with me.

2. The ZFG thing. I still can't figure that connection out. And why would she use such an abnormal name (maybe to make it sound more legit)? Why not Mary Smith? lol

3. If I remember correctly, on one of the 911 calls you could hear Casey in the background and she said something to Cindy like "you want to play it this way?" What did she mean by that?

4. Why didn't police start searching for a live or dead Caylee right away? And why are they not searching now? Why are they leaving it up to a private organization to search? Police never conducted any formal search for Caylee. They have the cells pings, and others seem confident they know where a body is, why are the police not searching? And also on this same point, why are they busting down doors of parents in other states that have daughters that look like Caylee if they are so sure Caylee is dead? I find it hard to believe it is just to show the defense that they are really doing their job. Although I could be wrong.

5. Why did Casey tell such blatant lies that can easily be proved wrong? Is she really that unintelligent or is there something else going on?

6. Why didn't she leave town? She's a pro at stealing money, she's been doing it for years. Why did she allow a month to pass after the disappearance of her daughter and not pack up and leave or have a believable story?

7. The evidence that LE has made public is not all that convincing to me. Bash me if you will, but I'm not impressed and if I sat on the jury I would not convict her. I hope that LE has more evidence, and I'm sure they do or they will not put her behind bars with what they have. After doing more research on the "death band," that is such weak evidence, IMO...totally inclusive and subjective. The cadaver dogs will be open to too much scrutiny. The only thing they have (that they've made public) is the decomp smell/body farm, but that doesn't prove Caylee was in that trunk. And also, why didn't the tow lot employees notice that smell right away if it was really that bad?

8. Who the heck is Caylee's father?!? Some people think this is a non-issue. I think this is a HUGE issue. LE needs to know ALL the players in this case and I think the bio dad and his family need to be known. And like many have stated before, let's face it, Casey would have been all over the bio dad for child support. If he is truly deceased, Caylee/Casey would have been able to get social security checks. Why is Casey hiding who the father is?

There's more but that's all I can think of now.

The chloroform and flies/maggots have thrown a wrench into my theory as well... My mini-theory about that is that possibly Casey was doing a computer search on how to remove decomp and dna evidence, came across chloroform as a possible cleaning fluid, and somehow got hold of some and doused the trunk with it. That would explain the chloroform search.

Do you have a link to support the October 2007 computer searches? I haven't seen forensics on the searches. I'd like to see exactly when the chloroform search was made as well. From what I know, there was a ZFG search conducted on July 16th by someone in the A home, which was after the name was brought up to LE.

TIA!

I downloaded the computer forensics report from the ocso site a while ago - http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

I did not see any forensics reports re: chloroform or the laptop Casey was using.

the following is an excerpt of the report of test results on the HP Pavillion- removed from the A. home:

ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
08-069208 COMPUTER FORENSICS REPORT
CASE AGENT:
Yuri Melich
Detective
Orange County Sheriff’s Office
Criminal Investigations Division
Child Abuse/Missing Persons Unit
2500 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, Florida 32804
COMPUTER FORENSICS EXAMINER:
Sandra G. Cawn
Detective
Orange County Sheriff’s Office
Criminal Investigations Division
Computer Crimes Squad

the Zenida searches :A keyword search for "Zenaida" was conducted on the HP desktop computer. The
following files are records of web pages indicating that someone was searching
for that name on the Internet.
Name: casey@www.reunion[2].txt
Description: File, Archive
File Created: 07/16/08 06:21:17AM
Last Accessed: 07/16/08 06:21:27AM
Last Written: 07/16/08 06:21:27AM

Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Cookies\casey@www.reunion[2].txt
zenaida
Name: history.dat
File Created: 10/22/07 01:13:21PM
Last Accessed: 07/16/08 12:03:24PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 12:03:24PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\mfhaxjkl.default\history.dat
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends\ =203461948897ec12-9984-4944-b65e-
6dcef3d5a590=zenaida
Name: index.dat
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu0210000164ruc/direct;at.rucreu00001670;ct.1/01?dispatch=show
SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultcount&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonzalez&searchAge=25
Name: index.dat
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=Fernandez&searchState=FL&searchCi
ty=jacksonville&searchFName=Zenaida&adID=303014F936&adsource=8&TID=0&cid=people&searchtab=people
·ð-·newsearch[2]
ORA

I bolded some parts above.

Originally Posted by AZRiverRat:The chloroform has me stumped. How could maggots survive and mature into adult flies if the chloroform level was so high? The chloroform had to be used AFTER the car was recovered from the tow yard. Either someone used it to try and clean the car, or the vapors were left after CSI did their testing.

Quote: Me too. I am baffled by the whole chloroform thing. It's been suggested it was used on Caylee, but that doesn't make sense since one of it's uses is as a pesticide...like you said, how could the flies and their larvae survive exposure to it? I believe Kobi did say that, but allegedly "chloroform" was googled on an Anthony computer. HOW it got there and WHAT it's purpose was depends on WHO googled it and WHEN...and we just don't know the answers to that yet.

Ditto. I believe 'ZG' searches were done by CA when finally given a name for "The Nanny" (and accused kidnapper). Since I also believe this is a negligence scenario and chloroform used (by someone) as a cover-up, any chloroform search pre-dating Caylee's presumed death 6/16 would raise a huge red flag, throw a monkey wrench in my theory.

Cadaver dogs are not trained with 'fake human decomp' - they are trained with authentic, if I can use that word, human decomp. If they were trained on fake stuff - their 'testimony' (hitting on an area) would be suspect and challanged by any decent defence attorney. There was a story on the local news here in FL about two weeks ago. A man, unfortunately lost his foot in an auto accident - a female firefighter (or EMT, I cant' remember which) removed the foot from the accident scene - she wanted to use it to train her cadaver dog! She was fired, by the way - this is a true story.

As to LE not having DNA or they would have arrested her the first day - it takes some time to do the DNA testing. I am positive they have DNA from the trunk - that is why they asked for and got DNA samples from the rest of the Anthonys - so they could 'rule out' any DNA that was theirs, since they all had access to the car.

The OCSO have not FAKED ANYTHING! If they were that foolish, every single criminal case they have ever or will ever work on would be suspect and that same 'decent defense attorney' would tear them to shreds on the stand if that were the case. Please do not malign the hard working men and women of LE like this - their jobs are tough enough.

Excellent post. That would make much sense since you can often look at other people in your area on MySpace.

Honestly, my biggest ??? is if they are not involved (that is a big IF in my book) how can CA/GA/LA believe there was a ZG when they were so involved in Caylees life? My mom and I do not talk everyday and I do not live in her house and she would know if had a ZG in my girls lives all day, every day for years. I understand KC is a sociopath but I cannot fathom GA's part in this. His interview clearly shows he is a smart man.

Also I believe the Blackjack phone has some involvement. That convo she had with LA about "losing the blackjack in the part with two friends, not work". Somehow that fits in and I am not sure now.

That part of the conversation w/ LA has bugged me too. She said she was there w/ "a couple of mutual" and then he immediately cut her off.
Mutual friends of whom ? KC & LA ? I got the impression that he knew exactly what she was talking about. I think it's possible that KC telling the whole story would implicate LA in something even if he had nothing to do w/ Caylee's disappearance. So maybe she is trying to protect somebody. It would also explain why he started defending her more and more and why he was conducting his own investigation. What better way to make sure she doesn't say anything about him while at the same time trying to get to any witnesses/evidence before LE ?
But like you, I don't know how.

What facts about this case contradict or are bothersome to your theory about what happened to Caylee. I was just wondering if we all have the same bothersome details that cannot be explained in our theories. For instance........

One thing that always bothered me was that a ZFG did go to Sawgrass apts. Can't really explain this one away. I do not believe it was a coincidence but I cannot figure out how this fits in./QUOTE]

For me, it's that everyone thought she was a good mother. That is what everyone says initially, but when interviewed in depth, we find that Caylee slept in the same bed as Casey and Ricardo, and that when Caylee was on the couch, Casey was not in the room, that Caylee had that "cry face" and was ready to cry. What else happened that has not been revealed by LE?

Casey sounds like a good mother, until you really ask others about the specifics.

???? Sorry, but what is Lyme???:waitasec:

It's a standard lawn application.

http://www.arborcaretree.com/Organic_Lawn_Care_FAQ.htm#Should lime be applied every year?

Soil becomes acidic over time due to land structure and environmental issues. Lime is used to raise and maintain soil pH to more neutral levels. If pH levels are too high or to low, soil nutrients become "locked up" and are unavailable to turf roots. In many cases, a neglected lawn may have pH levels so low, that it will require two applications of lime per year until levels become acceptable. Yearly applications of lime are part of a good lawn care program, and soil tests are used to determine accurate delivery of applications.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back