What happened last Wed.?

I think with all the pressures in that Anthony house, somethings gotta give soon. Its almost explosive by now.
(and yes, I miss Gen. Discussion too.....this going from thread to thread is so tiring!)

I agree on all counts. I know I am getting confused jumping from thread to thread can't keep up.

Maybe that is one of the reasons Casey didn't accept the immunity deal, b/c Jose is going to try to blame this on George???

I'm waiting for her to try and pin it on her folks....Wouldn't suprise me if she does. Nothing in the case does anymore. Strange.:rolleyes:

If you could bear to listen to what Cindy said by the time she got around to this, in HER view, LE "leaked" test results at that time to put pressure on Casey to take the immunity deal. It looks as if the family was briefed, as well. I think that was partly as a matter of decorum, and maybe it didn't hurt to give them a reality check, to encourage them to encourage the deal and find Caylee's resting place. It seems to have had the opposite effect. Cindy erupted back into the media with more ridiculous stories than ever, determined to beat this evidence down. She seems to think everyone feels the same as she does about truth versus "mistruths."

That performance on NG last night, and CA's treatment of the search people, eroded any last bit of sympathy I ever felt for her. I'm starting to really think about obstruction. But for LE, it's probably good that she keeps talking and spinning and contradicting. For the defense, what a nightmare of a witness, and they couldn't deserve it more.

Forgot what I intended to say. Would LP think it earth-shattering if there was evidence it was not an accident?

Cindy isn't even out looking for her grandaughter, whom she now says could be in Porta Rico, oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

Bottom line she's not looking, she said and I would go door to door until I dropped. She's doing nothing, but trying to deflect the media that you would want there to keep Caylee in the news. My true feeling is, that Cindy wants everyone to go away, so that hopefully they can just sweep this under the rug.

She's doing the same thing that an attorney does to defleck the evidence etc.

I said from the very beginning of this case and said it yesterday. Casey=Scott, Cindy = Jackie and George = Lee, blow ups and all.

I'm waiting for It's like living in Nazi Germany to come out of Cindy's mouth

Caylee doesn't have Laci protecting her, so I don't think her body is going to come home. :(

the hair showed drugs

mooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Possibly Xanax A.K.A. Zanny??? That was one of the wildest theories I saw here - about Zanny being a "code" for Xanax, but I have gradually begun to think it could be a real possibility. Remember in the 400 pg. documents, Amy mentioned how Caylee always slept soooo soundly, and wouldn't wake up for anything? Hmmm. It would also explain why Casey didn't call 911 if/when she found Caylee unresponsive. If she OD'd Caylee on Xanax (or any drug for that matter) she wouldn't want to call 911 becuase they would find out. Something fishy is going on for sure. You might be 100% correct robotdog, good thinkin!

IIRC, very early, it was reported GA pulled LE aside (July 15 or 16) and told them he believed his daughter was hiding something or knew more than she was telling. I know he has made some really strange statements, but I question how many of his statements were "scripted" by his wife and daughter.

I have noticed LA has not been as vocal as he was in the beginning. Also since the DNA articles came out, GA has been fairly quiet (with the exception of the two yahoos that showed up lawn chairs and an umbrella to gawk. I am not sure I would be too kind to those two either.)

I think GA & LA know in their hearts that Caylee is deceased and Casey is involved up to her eyeballs.

Cindy is the only one that does not believe Caylee is deceased and I think I can understand why she believes the way she does. For Cindy to believe the test results, she would have to believe her daughter was involved.

We can all sit and say the writing is on the wall - Casey did something to that baby. Could any of us look into our children's faces and believe our son and daughter would be involved in something so horrendous?

Cindy is walking the denial path. Unfortunately, I think the path is about to dead end. I think Cindy is going to fall and fall hard. I hope her family is there to pick up the pieces.

jmo

Ha ha, robotdog, bet your neighbors loved that! IMO, joining this forum, was the best thing you ever did :blowkiss:

:)
my neighbor is a little crazy.......

probably never noticed it

:crazy:

I just posted this in the media thread but it also pertains to this thread and what apparently was revealed on Wed to the Anthony family.

World Will Be 'Shocked' In Caylee Case, Bounty Hunter Says

UPDATED: 8:58 am EDT September 3, 2008

http://www.local6.com/news/17377554/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A bounty hunter who helped Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, leave jail last month said the world will be shocked by new revelations in the upcoming weeks.

*snip*

"When the FBI, who has got some of the finest labs in the world, comes back (with findings), it is going to shock the world over something Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary findings," Padilla said. "And also, the Dumpster located a mile and quarter away from the boyfriend Tony's home is going to play a big part in this."

I just posted this in the media thread but it also pertains to this thread and what apparently was revealed on Wed to the Anthony family.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A bounty hunter who helped Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, leave jail last month said the world will be shocked by new revelations in the upcoming weeks.

*snip*

"When the FBI, who has got some of the finest labs in the world, comes back (with findings), it is going to shock the world over something Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary findings," Padilla said. "And also, the Dumpster located a mile and quarter away from the boyfriend Tony's home is going to play a big part in this."

FWIW, it was last Thursday that LP was on either NG or Greta, where he looked totally defeated. He even appeared without his hat. It was then he said he thought Calylee was no longer alive. He's been reiterating this ever since.

JMHO
fran

*snip*

Perhaps Casey was pregnant with another baby and aborted it and that is the source of the DNA found in the trunk/dumpster.

You need to listen to this phone interview with LP from this morning. He explains that there is a book called "Zanny the Nanny", and that he believes Casey opened up to her mom and brother (confessed) shortly after the DNA results were leaked on Wednesday. Now Lee is making himself scarce and Cindy is trying to minimize the damage by misrepresenting any test results pointing to Casey's guilt. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7348520&version=1&locale=EN-USHere's the link:

Susan

(Edited to clarify: LP said that he thought Casey revealed shocking info to Lee and Cindy. I made the observation that Lee is no longer around. This would IMO imply that Lee does not want participate with Cindy in continuing to deny the truth.)

You need to listen to this phone interview with LP from this morning. He explains that there is a book called "Zanny the Nanny", and that he believes Casey opened up to her mom and brother (confessed) shortly after the DNA results were leaked on Wednesday. Now Lee is making himself scarce and Cindy is trying to minimize the damage by misrepresenting any test results pointing to Casey's guilt. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7348520&version=1&locale=EN-USHere's the link:

Susan

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Susan

why would Lee be making himself scarce?

IIRC, very early, it was reported GA pulled LE aside (July 15 or 16) and told them he believed his daughter was hiding something or knew more than she was telling. I know he has made some really strange statements, but I question how many of his statements were "scripted" by his wife and daughter.

I have noticed LA has not been as vocal as he was in the beginning. Also since the DNA articles came out, GA has been fairly quiet (with the exception of the two yahoos that showed up lawn chairs and an umbrella to gawk. I am not sure I would be too kind to those two either.)

I think GA & LA know in their hearts that Caylee is deceased and Casey is involved up to her eyeballs.

Cindy is the only one that does not believe Caylee is deceased and I think I can understand why she believes the way she does. For Cindy to believe the test results, she would have to believe her daughter was involved.

We can all sit and say the writing is on the wall - Casey did something to that baby. Could any of us look into our children's faces and believe our son and daughter would be involved in something so horrendous?

Cindy is walking the denial path. Unfortunately, I think the path is about to dead end. I think Cindy is going to fall and fall hard. I hope her family is there to pick up the pieces.

jmo

I agree with you 110%!!! I think alot of folks have given miss Cindy a hard time but I actually feel really sorry for her. I know after watching NG last night I was thinking OMG.....she is really off her rocker big time, in complete denial. And then I have watched a couple of videos from her previous interviews and man......I really think she's just in a fog. And who wouldn't be? I have two little girls (5 and 6) and I look at them....and I just really could not fathom them growing up and doing something so horrible. It's unimagineable! I also have an 18 year old neice and same thing - I love that child like my own. The thought of her doing something so heinous, it's just more than anyone can bear. I agree, it's easy for us to sit here and say this is how a person "should" react, this is what Cindy and George "should" realize.....but we're not in their shoes. And everyone grieves differently. Someone mentioned earlier that JB is probably keeping the "hope alive" so to speak - saying "oh don't pay attention to the dna evidence, they get falst positives all the time...blah blah blah". I'm sure he's constantly trying to downplay whatever evidence LE throws at them. Because he NEEDS for the parents to remain in support of his client. They will be some of his best witnesses for the defense, saying what a great mother Casey was. If they aren't on board with him, that will SERIOUSLY hurt his case. JMO only!

I think they have proof George helped her cover this up.

I don't think George covered anything up for two reasons. He was a cop and if he cleaned that trunk...why would there still be hair and a stain in it?

Also, Yuri even put in his police report that George pulled him aside and pleaded with him that he didn't think Casey was telling everything. He was afraid something had happened.

If you've covered something up to protect your daughter... you don't sick the cops more aggressively on her by telling them you don't believe her.
And you don't leave hair in a trunk you've cleaned.

So, Zanny the Nanny is a book....

He says Casey told investigators that a woman named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was Caylee's nanny and was the last person who had her. She was commonly referred to as "Zanny the Nanny," by Casey and her friends. Padilla says the reference "Zanny the Nanny" is from the book "Double Trouble Squared" which features a set of twins and their nanny.

http://www.myfoxstl.com/myfox/pages...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

There definitely is something strange going on with all of them. I think people want to reach out and help but not feeling the love back so to speak, so makes people wonder why they are not really accepting the help they are asking people for. Odd.

I don't think George covered anything up for two reasons. He was a cop and if he cleaned that trunk...why would there still be hair and a stain in it?

Also, Yuri even put in his police report that George pulled him aside and pleaded with him that he didn't think Casey was telling everything. He was afraid something had happened.

If you've covered something up to protect your daughter... you don't sick the cops more aggressively on her by telling them you don't believe her.
And you don't leave hair in a trunk you've cleaned.

Thank you for pointing this out. This is what I believe about Cindy as well. If she were covering for Casey, why would she have called 911 to begin with, why would she have mentioned the car smelling like a dead body? I just am not one of the ones who believes Cindy or George were involved. I think Casey acted completely alone in this, JMO!

LP. said last night on NG. that Cindy, Lee and Casey found out something that would "shake the world" or something to that effect. What do we know about last Wed. ? Was that the day that someone drove Cindy home from the police station? What "news" came out that day?

Hate starting another thread, but I did not see this being talked about.

TIA.:blowkiss:

Ok...here is how it was going.

1. Casey would spend the day at her lawyers office chatting on line and watching cartoon network. (never offering anything to her lawyer except brownies)

2. Casey would come home and start to tell lies to her mother Cindy about what happened and I am sure the day that Casey found out about the DNA she came straight home and told a huge lie...a lie so big...that Cindy was told by Casey it would shake the world.

JMHO!~

Thank you for pointing this out. This is what I believe about Cindy as well. If she were covering for Casey, why would she have called 911 to begin with, why would she have mentioned the car smelling like a dead body? I just am not one of the ones who believes Cindy or George were involved. I think Casey acted completely alone in this, JMO!

why did Cindy wait a month to call 911? That is very telling IMO.

Ok...here is how it was going.

1. Casey would spend the day at her lawyers office chatting on line and watching cartoon network. (never offering anything to her lawyer except brownies)

2. Casey would come home and start to tell lies to her mother Cindy about what happened and I am sure the day that Casey found out about the DNA she came straight home and told a huge lie...a lie so big...that Cindy was told by Casey it would shake the world.

JMHO!~

Sounds about right. Too many kooks involved in this case to get a clear cut answer to anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back