• BL Alive and in hiding.

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • BL Succumbed to the desert elements.

Votes: 57 18.6%
  • BL Dead at the hands of strangers.

Votes: 138 45.0%
  • BL Overdose/or alcohol poisoning.

Votes: 14 4.6%
  • BL Dead at the hands of someone he knew.

Votes: 55 17.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters
The "oh ***" comment in the 911 call has always bugged me, the way he said it, it was surprised, not frightened. Something occurred to me while reading through some of the comments on this thread. Since it was a hot night in August, he's on a lonely stretch of rarely traveled highway at that time of night, I wonder if he got bit by a rattlesnake, ran into the bush to get as far from it as possible. Snake venom works pretty quick, especially if your scared and your heart is racing, the 911 call could be explained by the neurologic effects of the venom, coupled with his vitals starting to crash. If he did run into the bush and his vitals crashed he would have collapsed and died. Sadly, after this much time, due to animal activity, I don't think they're going to find much of him remaining, animals could have spread his remains in a pretty wide area by now. If he is ever found I think it'll only be a few bones that are found by accident.

That is a very possible scenario. I will have to listen to the 911 call again. He also told his brothers girlfriend he was bleeding. A bit would cause bleeding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheres the inside job option? I dont think he personally knew the officer(s), but wrong place, wrong time, he had to go.

Wheres the inside job option? I dont think he personally knew the officer(s), but wrong place, wrong time, he had to go.

Yes that is an option that has been discussed a few times. I totally agree that somethings fishy with the local LE. Sheriffs wife did a lot of damage at the very beginning with her horrific reporting in the local paper. She even came on here offering to private message people “information on his condition” at the time of his disappearance... how would they have that info if they never saw him. That always struck me the wrong way. These small rural towns are full of “good old boys” and will protect each other. I often wonder if this could be like the Molly Miller disappearance out of Oklahoma where LE was found to be very corrupt and a lot has come out during that investigation.. but she still has not been found. There’s also a lot of talk about corruption in LE involving Michael Chambers who is missing from Texas case. The thing that all these cases have in common... all small rural towns.

I honestly think, as mundane as it seems he saw something he shouldn't (a drug cartel hit, this is not that far from the ruthless Mexican cartels) and became collateral damage, these people are professionals and it is unlikely he (his body) wont ever be found.

I recently watched the Brain Scratch video. Brandon's disappearance is constantly on my mind. IMO, he was killed by someone he didn't know. I think he may have seen something he wasn't supposed to and went running onto someone else's property. The property owner may have thought he was there criminally and shot him, or someone else may have. We just don't know. There are so many unanswered questions. Unfortunately, I do not think he is still alive. The FBI or some other type of authority needs to get involved in this though.

One would hope that if someone accidentally shot him thinking he was an intruder would come forward, especially after they heard the news of him being missing.

Brandon seemed like a guy who could take care of himself and still, something put the fear of God in him that night... It's definitely one of those cases that you think about every few weeks.

Seriously, I'm sure he could handle himself and clearly he was still alive when he was hiding in the brush and do his not have been that far from his truck when his brother was talking to the cops

** my 2 cents worth, And humble opinion, unless noted **

What happened after that is a mystery, he did say he was bleeding but not what caused it

** my 2 cents worth, And humble opinion, unless noted **

Why would he ask for the police and then hide when he sees them? That doesn’t make sense.

I don't think he ever saw them. If I remember correctly, his brother THOUGHT he saw his cell phone light in the bushes and assumed he was hiding. His brother left the scene so the cop would leave, came back to pick BL up and he wasn't there. I don't think we ever learned if he was really in the bushes.....just that his brother thought he was in the bushes.

Am I making sense?

Yes that is the way I understood it.

I've listened so many times and he definitely say's he's running through the woods. That his truck ran out of gas. That there's someone chasing him. It seems like he either had a road rage incident or his truck ran out of gas at the wrong place/time.

I've listened so many times and he definitely say's he's running through the woods. That his truck ran out of gas. That there's someone chasing him. It seems like he either had a road rage incident or his truck ran out of gas at the wrong place/time.

Do you also hear a different voice say "yes" as he is saying "no I need the cops" when asked if he needs an ambulance? This is the one thing that tells me this is not staged, I don't think it's LE nor family. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time or this was a drug deal gone bad. Jmo

See my understanding was that while his brother was speaking to the office, Brandon was speaking to his brothers girlfriend. I'll have to go back and read what he actually said to her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have always wondered why BL didn't communicate to KL and his girlfriend that he had called 911 and was being chased. I know we do not know what all BL communicated to KL, since we have not heard from him officially, but all indications from news reports were KL had no indication BL was urt or had called 911. This has always bothered me. Why didn't BL tell anyone he was in trouble after he called 911? What did he say or text?

I have always wondered why BL didn't communicate to KL and his girlfriend that he had called 911 and was being chased. I know we do not know what all BL communicated to KL, since we have not heard from him officially, but all indications from news reports were KL had no indication BL was urt or had called 911. This has always bothered me. Why didn't BL tell anyone he was in trouble after he called 911? What did he say or text?

From what I understand Brandon called KL or KL’s girlfriend but the service was so bad they couldn’t understand anything other than he was bleeding and in the brushes. I believe they texted him when they got to the truck to warn him the police was at his truck (at this time they did not know he called 911) and he did not text back. They called him but could not understand what he was saying and then never got through to him again.
Nannymo we agree on so many things... but I believe it is Brandon saying yes, then changes it to no, I need the cops.
I don’t believe family are involved. I don’t really believe LE are involved in his death, but I believe LE either have turned a blind eye to whatever happened or were at the very least grossly negligent in the handling of this situation.

Wrong place, wrong time. He stumbled across something he wasn't supposed to see and was killed OR someone had him whacked. Running out of gas was the nail in his coffin. He's definitely deceased.

Yes Rascal, I agree on everything except the yes...no. Listen very carefully. Lie on the floor with your face to the floor, get someone (big like Brandon) to sit on your back and say yes. Brandon says no "on top" of the yes. I am so sure this is what I hear. I do agree LE has not followed up and I don't think they ever will unfortunately.

He tells us he has one of the guys also. I think "the other guys" found him and saved their friend that Brandon had and hurt Brandon. I lean to this being a drug deal gone bad. Even if Brandon wasn't using, he could have been distributing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back