• BL Alive and in hiding.

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • BL Succumbed to the desert elements.

Votes: 57 18.6%
  • BL Dead at the hands of strangers.

Votes: 138 45.0%
  • BL Overdose/or alcohol poisoning.

Votes: 14 4.6%
  • BL Dead at the hands of someone he knew.

Votes: 55 17.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters
Just to add.. if this were my husband, I would have gone on the property too because you would be panicking trying to find your loved one. They would of had to arrest me every day or shoot me to keep me from looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a case in Oklahoma that sounds scarily similar to Brandon, they found his truck and searched areas all around and found nothing. They had. K9s and search crews, then 3 years later about 300 yards from where they found his truck they found human remains and it ended up being him. So it wouldn't be off base to search the area again. Who knows

There was a case in Oklahoma that sounds scarily similar to Brandon, they found his truck and searched areas all around and found nothing. They had. K9s and search crews, then 3 years later about 300 yards from where they found his truck they found human remains and it ended up being him. So it wouldn't be off base to search the area again. Who knows

I really believe that the same thing will happen with this case if they allow searches. It is a lot of land. I think he's still out there pretty close to where he went missing. I've also suspected "in my opinion only" that possibly a land owner or resident of one of the properties did something to him. Maybe he went on to a property to get help and they thought he was trying to steal or rob them. IDK... so many possibilities. I guess what I think is most plausible... is he got lost out there running from something (real or not) and died from the elements or some kind of injury. When he talked to KL's GF he said he was bleeding. What we don't know is why he was bleeding.

At some point I hope his remains will be found. IMO he did NOT run away because of warrants. He is deceased....by what means, I don't know. I do not think this case will be solved by any police work in that area, as that one land owner's wife that posted here, think it was the sheriff's wife???? stated he was running from his warrant. So IMO, not much effort was made to find him.

There is a great pod cast about the case on brain scratch. As soon as he went missing the local news paper started publishing online articles basically saying "felon on the loose" and stated that he was not still in the area. A lot of it was deleted shortly after due to family complaints but I think the damage was done causing locals to not allow searches. The paper is also owned by the local sheriff's wife ( not suspicious at al lol). She even came on here offering to give people info on the case if they private messaged her, telling people he was on drugs ( how would they know, they never found him). They said they did searches but did not allow any family or friends to participate. The father of Brandon was even threatened with arrest if he stepped on anyone's land. Sheriff told family he did not want a "3 ring circus" in his county. Several people just want to put blame on the family no matter what theory you put out there they will just direct right back to his wife. That's why i stopped participating in that other thread. And they will likely report this post and it will get deleted. I think he's still out there on that land. I don't think they really did proper searches. I think the focus needs to remain in the area he came up missing from. I think they need to call in professionals to do real searches. IMO

I stopped participating in the threads as well, long ago. Not sure if we stopped for the "exact" same reason, but I'm sure we both stopped because something didn't pass the smell test (correct me if I"m wrong, this is JMO).

What are we missing????

Do most posters agree Brandon called 911 for help?

Yes I believe Brandon called 911. So many of his family and friends have heard this call. Someone would have said "that doesn't sound like Brandon".
Some people just like to stir up drama no matter who it hurts. On most of the other cases I follow the mods are strict and require only facts from articles or approved sites. They usually don't allow gossip or sleuthing family that are not named suspects... but for some reason it's been allowed on the other post. Then they wonder why the family won't go on social media and answer questions lol. Family members were viciously attacked on other sites when they did speak out... just so sad to me

Yes I believe Brandon called 911. So many of his family and friends have heard this call. Someone would have said "that doesn't sound like Brandon".
Some people just like to stir up drama no matter who it hurts. On most of the other cases I follow the mods are strict and require only facts from articles or approved sites. They usually don't allow gossip or sleuthing family that are not named suspects... but for some reason it's been allowed on the other post. Then they wonder why the family won't go on social media and answer questions lol. Family members were viciously attacked on other sites when they did speak out... just so sad to me

I get what you're saying about the drama, but some of the drama was created by those closest to BL, by making statements then deleting or changing those statements. I honestly don't believe asking questions or wanting a little clarification is attacking family members. The same questions have been asked in other missing person cases & no one thought they were being attacked, so I apologize if that's the way Brandon's family took it. I hope one day we can all come together to help find Brandon, that is the real reason we are all here right? I didn't start following Brandon's thread to make friends, or enemies, I'm here to help find Brandon Lawson.

I get what you're saying about the drama, but some of the drama was created by those closest to BL, by making statements then deleting or changing those statements. I honestly don't believe asking questions or wanting a little clarification is attacking family members. The same questions have been asked in other missing person cases & no one thought they were being attacked, so I apologize if that's the way Brandon's family took it. I hope one day we can all come together to help find Brandon, that is the real reason we are all here right? I didn't start following Brandon's thread to make friends, or enemies, I'm here to help find Brandon Lawson.

This.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

I heard the 911 call many, many times.....many of us here did because we were trying to figure out some things he was saying (in some spots he was talking quickly so it was difficult to hear the words exactly). I've never heard anyone deny that was him in the 911 call. He sounded panicked, like he was running, maybe a little out of breath...he sounded desperate to get help..and at the end you here kind of rustling noises, where he doesn't speak anymore, not sure if he dropped the phone or what. It was very chilling.

I stopped participating in the threads as well, long ago. Not sure if we stopped for the "exact" same reason, but I'm sure we both stopped because something didn't pass the smell test (correct me if I"m wrong, this is JMO).

What are we missing????

Do most posters agree Brandon called 911 for help?

I heard the 911 call many, many times.....many of us here did because we were trying to figure out some things he was saying (in some spots he was talking quickly so it was difficult to hear the words exactly). I've never heard anyone deny that was him in the 911 call. He sounded panicked, like he was running, maybe a little out of breath...he sounded desperate to get help..and at the end you here kind of rustling noises, where he doesn't speak anymore, not sure if he dropped the phone or what. It was very chilling.

I agree with you. If that wasn't Brandon then someone would have spoken up by now, family or friends. At the end of the call I also hear what could be described as rustling noises like he was rolling on the ground. Others have said they hear what sounds like a gun shot but I don't hear it. We know after the 911 call he called and texted to his brothers girlfriend. From what I understand she could not make out what he was saying because the reception was so bad but only knew he was bleeding. I've been following since day one and read all the family statements, seen all the interviews and even all the drama on the other sites. From what I understand, his brother and his brothers girlfriend did not tell the officer at the truck they had talked to Brandon because they did not know he had made a 911 call and assumed he was hiding because he had a warrant. They expected him to come out later once the officer was gone. When he never came out is when they first started getting concerned. His brother drove up and down the highway looking for Brandon until his paycheck hit his account and then went to get him gas in Bronte. Then when he still didn't show up a missing persons was filed in Coke County which is where the truck was found and where the 911 call was made from. Then family gathered at a local motel to try to search but were not allowed by law enforcement or by land owners. Ladessa then hired a pilot to fly around the properties in hopes of seeing Brandon or clothing or anything. She's gotten a lot of flack for that but I think it was brilliant of her because they weren't allowing searches and that was their best chance of possibly finding him if he were injured or dead on that land. She really worked things fast and unfortunately it did not find Brandon. I do not feel in any way that his loved ones are involved in his disappearance. I think they chose not to be on social media because of very bad experiences with some very mean people. Ladessa was all over social media in the first months, but was accused, belittled and threatened even. She has her children to think about too so every loony on the internet was able to read everything and contact her. Very scary.

I can't say the sheriff's wife was giving details freely, the first PI out of Houston, now that is a different story, she had no issue talking freely and openly. I've heard conflicting reasons why she isn't working the case anymore, one being too many conflicting stories and she couldn't get a straight story from either side and the other is the family fired her. Both are very possible

RanchWife post/sheriff's wife
TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

"True or false? Dep Neal saw Brandon's cell phone light in the bushes near the truck?" False

"Did Dep Neal run B's license plates when he was there? Did he know about the warrant then or was that discovered later?" He had no reason to run the plates. At that time, there was no probable cause. He knew a stranded motorist had called in needing assistance because they were out of gas. That doesn't give him probable cause to run the plate. The warrant came out later.

"What time did Dep Neal clear the scene of the truck?" I did not ask him this specifically, but I got the impression he was only at the vehicle for 10-15 minutes at most.

"I am not sure what B's "condition" was at the time but someone on meth or a stimulant might actually travel further and faster than the average person, if I'm not mistaken. While someone under the influence of alcohol (a depressant) would probably not be able to get as far. Just a thought."

I answered this question and then erased it because I don't want LL to have to read the statement I was given about this. If you private message me, I will give you the exact quote. Let's just say publicly, I was told he couldn't have gone more than 100 yards in his condition.

"Did B make two 911 calls or just the one that we've heard?" I believe he made one and the trucker made one. I will check on that.

"Isn't it possible that there was someone after B and their vehicle was not parked on Hwy 277 but down a dirt road or driveway where it couldn't be seen from the Hwy?" The three dirt roads in that area or each more than a mile from the location of BL's vehicle. All of the other entrances close by have gates.

I will try to answer all questions that won't impede the investigation. However, the Ranch Wife title is more than just a title. We have already started spring cattle works and I will be extremely tied up until Sunday (I hope, it may be later than that!). In addition, I have to help one daughter move in the next couple of weeks and the other daughter is getting married next month. Not asking for pity, just understanding if I don't reply as quickly as I would like.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_fid=730&share_type=t&share_pid=10358672

TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

RanchWife/sheriff wife post-

"K only told LE that he was communicating with B while the deputy was there AFTER LE found this out on B's cell phone bill and questioned K about it. MM do you know what day that was?" That is correct.

"Is it true that LL would not talk to LE until the following Tuesday?" She did talk to deputies over the weekend I believe. However, the Sheriff requested she come in Monday so they could get the information for the missing person report. She arrived mid-morning on Tuesday for this meeting. However, all of the information and picture for the report was not received by LE for several more days.

"Why did the Texas Ranger check to see if there were any State Trooper's in the area that night? Did he think B was saying "State Trooper" on the 911 call?" To be honest, I did not ask this question specifically of the Ranger. I did overhear a conversation which led me to believe they got this from the 911 call.

"K was seen putting gas in a gas can after 7am that morning at stripes or was he just seen getting gas?" He was seen putting gas in a gas can exactly like what was found by the tow company in the back of the truck."

"How long after arrival did Dep Neal leave the truck location and did he return back at 4:30am or any other time after that?" KL told the deputy that his brother must have found a ride into get gas and since he had to work the next morning, he was headed back to San Angelo. The deputy then inspected the vehicle and looked for keys so it could be moved off the highway. When none were found, he turned on the hazard lights and locked the vehicle. He then immediately headed south to make sure the stranded motorist wasn't walking back toward San Angelo.

Rumors were out that the deputy saw a light in the bushes. He has told me he did not. LE did not find a spot in the brush where BL was supposedly hiding. This information came from LL to me and also to LE resulting from the search she conducted on Sunday morning, August 11, 2013.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_fid=730&share_type=t&share_pid=10358607

I think every possible scenario has been discussed, sadly though, I don't think we will ever know what happened to Brandon, unless someone talks, but who is to say someone was with him.

The 911 call has another voice on it with him I believe. That is what makes me think he "ran into someone" and they harmed him.

Praying everyday for answers to come soon.

The 911 call has another voice on it with him I believe. That is what makes me think he "ran into someone" and they harmed him.

Yes I believe the 911 call is the most important clue in his disappearance. It's confusing because there are multiple things to consider. First the call was taken in a nursing home, and those places always have background noise even at night ( I've worked in several in the past), it's been said by some that it's edited (although I've never heard that from anyone credible) and last it's been said LL recorded it from the original on her cell phone which if true there could be background noise from that. One thing for sure he sounds panicked and afraid. In my opinion if it were anyone he knew he would have said that during the call instead of saying "some guys". This to me says he did not know the person who was doing him harm.

http://www.wfaa.com/mb/home

I think this station will be running a story on Brandon tonight at 10. You should be able to watch live from their website.

this is a hard one. i think Brandon succumbed to the desert elements. Maybe under the influence of alcohol/drugs. I really don't think he's still alive and hiding somewhere. Sad case.

IMO no one was with him during that 911 call. When he was asked if he needed an ambulance he said yes and quickly after that no i need cops. i think he was the one saying yes but that he turned his head away from the speaker/phone and thats why it sounds a little weird. maybe he saw something, was distracted or whatever.

the 911 call is clearly edited. we can hear him say Straper or something along that line but maybe he said State Trooper. Take the first few letters of state and trooper and it sounds like straper. not sure about this of course.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back