What if there are more

Missconduct

Reaction score
This case shocked my town! I went to school with Hannah, she had the same softball coach I had growing up. It was definitely a thing that you never think will happen to you or anyone close to you.
With that being said I believe it was a year or two before she disappeared that a younger girl from the Charlottesville area went missing. Again sadly, a friend of my younger brother knew her before she had moved north, to our area. The friend, well she knew the missing girl (I think her name was Alexis) personally, they were friends before Alexis, went missing and D moved.
Well sadly Alexis body was found and a man ( I believe he was the father of another girl they knew) was charged and convicted of her murder. But his story never changed he always said she left with another man, a man who fit JLM description. I do believe JLM was in the area at the time as well.
What if the man convicted didn't act alone, what if his story was true to some degree and there was another person involved?
Would it be too far fetched an idea to think this man killed more young ladies then we know about? I have thought about this for years

Also I'm am new to this page and just learning if I accidentally posted this somewhere else or several times lol it's cuz I'm learning
Thank you

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back