What info did Lee A take to the defense team?

I agree! What better secret to have than one that doesn't exist? At least the secret is safe and ... Everyone's imagination is far more effective and powerful. Let those imagination's run wild into reasonable doubt and acquittal.

Yes ~ this! The anticipation being greater than the reality, this would be a perfect strategy. Alluding to unspeakable abuse and secrets, emoting their consequences, but never disclosing them has more impact than revealing what happened. But the biggest payoff is that the fact or allegations can never be disputed because they were never stated. Immoral, underhanded and crafty ~ but genius. moo.

You know, sometimes it's not even so much that the other child (Casey, in this case) is the favorite, it's more that because that child is the problem child...lieing, stealing, etc....she by default, got all the attention. Cindy and George were too busy dealing (or not dealing appropriately) with all of Casey's shenanigans that Lee got left at the curb for most of his life. I think that is some of the emotion we saw today.

But I do agree with Hornsby that the Jose was expecting Lee to knock it out of the park today by admitting knowledge of the sex abuse.

I agree. If it is true that his ex-girlfriend aborted their child without his consent, maybe he was feeling like - you know, I could be a father now and I would have been a better parent than Casey. And if this case wasn't going on, I could have a normal life and be married and have a family, but Casey wouldn't admit what happened. But if I don't do what mom expects, I won't have a niece, a sister, or a mom.

If Lee overheard anything, it was probably related to CA and GA thinking Casey is "not innocent." Maybe he thought that ICA would admit the truth if she knew even her parents didn't support her, I think the conversation was -we've got to do anything possible to make her not get the death penalty.

Now they have to do damage control, because if ICA gets out then she could kill them. If she gets away with murdering Caylee, then they are reasonable to fear she will get away with murdering anyone, and CA is probably at the top of her list.

I just watched Lee's testimony (couldn't yesterday). I gotta say, I really feel for him. I think CA testimony hurt him the most too. They finally had the good will of most, and she destroyed that again with her lies. Making the whole family look so bad again.

Also, when they are standing in the doorway for lunch recess, Cindy is so far from him and she is working her lower jaw like she is mad. That poor boy never got anything from that woman growing up. And still doesn't. If he were my son, I would be holding him in my arms and comforting him. I think yesterday was therapeutic for him. There is something really wrong, something bad that happened when they were growing up. Some communication between the siblings. I CANNOT stand ICA, but those were agonizing tears from both of them yesterday. I feel no sympathy or empathy for Cindy anymore. NO way. She was a terrible mother and terrible grandmother. Used poor Caylee for control.

And no way did GA abuse them. After reading Shirley's emails; Cindy only took George back because of money. He would get half of everything and she couldn't have that. If he abused in anyway, that would have been her ticket to get everything. The house, the money, the kids. She would have jumped at the chance. She doesn't care what people think, she WOULD have crucified him to have control of it all. She wants what she wants. Casey may have killed Caylee, but Cindy is more to blame than anyone. She psychologically tortured them all. IMO

I agree. If it is true that his ex-girlfriend aborted their child without his consent, maybe he was feeling like - you know, I could be a father now and I would have been a better parent than Casey. And if this case wasn't going on, I could have a normal life and be married and have a family, but Casey wouldn't admit what happened. But if I don't do what mom expects, I won't have a niece, a sister, or a mom.

If Lee overheard anything, it was probably related to CA and GA thinking Casey is "not innocent." Maybe he thought that ICA would admit the truth if she knew even her parents didn't support her, I think the conversation was -we've got to do anything possible to make her not get the death penalty.

Now they have to do damage control, because if ICA gets out then she could kill them. If she gets away with murdering Caylee, then they are reasonable to fear she will get away with murdering anyone, and CA is probably at the top of her list.

I completely agree with this. I think you are right on. The comment yesterday about CA doing everything over the top...totally true.

I hope this is the right place to ask but does anyone recall if KC told any of her few female friends about molestation? Was this something she only told potential suitors, to elicit sympathy and "knight in shining armor" behavior from the person she wanted to snare?

(Okay the last part of the second question may be considered "speculation"!) :)

I just watched Lee's testimony (couldn't yesterday). I gotta say, I really feel for him. I think CA testimony hurt him the most too. They finally had the good will of most, and she destroyed that again with her lies. Making the whole family look so bad again.

Also, when they are standing in the doorway for lunch recess, Cindy is so far from him and she is working her lower jaw like she is mad. That poor boy never got anything from that woman growing up. And still doesn't. If he were my son, I would be holding him in my arms and comforting him. I think yesterday was therapeutic for him. There is something really wrong, something bad that happened when they were growing up. Some communication between the siblings. I CANNOT stand ICA, but those were agonizing tears from both of them yesterday. I feel no sympathy or empathy for Cindy anymore. NO way. She was a terrible mother and terrible grandmother. Used poor Caylee for control.

And no way did GA abuse them. After reading Shirley's emails; Cindy only took George back because of money. He would get half of everything and she couldn't have that. If he abused in anyway, that would have been her ticket to get everything. The house, the money, the kids. She would have jumped at the chance. She doesn't care what people think, she wouldn't have crucified him to have control of it all. She wants what she wants. Casey may have killed Caylee, but Cindy is more to blame than anyone. She psychologically tortured them all. IMO

Actually, in Florida, the assets would still be divided in half. Look at what is happening with the Julie Schenecker case, the woman who killed her teenagers earlier this year. She is trying to get half her husband's assets even though he is fighting her and fighting for divorce.

This family is so connected in the most unhealthy way. What I saw with LA,IMO, was just raw sadness.ANd the first real,unaltered emotional display.
I do have a Q. ICA and LA were/are very close. What if we are talking about an incestous relationship between them..and not pure molestation by LE. Does anybody know the psychology behind that "family" situation. Have we entertained the thought that ICA initiated sexual contact? I may be way out on a limg here and these are just some thoughts that have occured to me.

I was lucky enough to have a happy, stable childhood, but my two older brothers (technically half brothers) are extremely close. When they were very young, they suffered through their father being an alcoholic and physically abusive towards our mother, and the subsequent divorce and remarriage. They formed a strong bond early on based on their shared experiences in an effort, I think, to counter act the chaos in their lives. I love them, and they love me but I will never be as close to them as they are to each other. I think it's not implausible to consider incest, but in that family I also think it would be understandable if they were just really close emotionally. MOO

CA had basically divided the family I believe early on. Clearly from LA's statement he felt he was ignored. Apparently CA never demanded her children respect their father because they seemed to be very critical of him. Lots of "back-stabbing" within the household. I just think their were more mind games going on within this family set off by CA than anything else.

I think what Lee may have told defense is that CA said she was not happy about KC having a baby out of wedlock. That goes against CA's testimony and I think it is the first we have heard of that. jmo

It took awhile but I think I finally MAY have the drift what that was all about.

Even IF Lee didn't say what Baez wanted he still came out a 'winner' cos he got Lee to admit he couldn't face the truth about Caylee..He went so far as to claim he still believed she may be alive even after she was found dead..This is the SAME thing the DT is trying to get across that ICA did only she went way 'over the top' with it..She completely denied in her mind anything happened at all, she acted like nothing was wrong but everything was right in her world..She took it so far it was as if Caylee never existed at all during those 31 days.

I'm not saying I believe either one of them but a juror or two may?

I hope this is the right place to ask but does anyone recall if KC told any of her few female friends about molestation? Was this something she only told potential suitors, to elicit sympathy and "knight in shining armor" behavior from the person she wanted to snare?

(Okay the last part of the second question may be considered "speculation"!) :)

She did tell her jail BFF (Robyn) in a letter but that was also very calculated. imo

Total speculation: he heard GA say that he is not going to lie on the stand and say what the Defense wants him to say

I can only pray this is the case. I think Lee has always been the odd man out and then George. This family was all about Casey. She is so pretty, smart, yada, yada, yada. Cindy and Casey ran the show.

Cindy is so vindictive she might have just have been waiting to get back at George for the alleged affair, suicide attempt and who knows what else. Now is the best time of all. Kill two birds with one stone. Get revenge on GA and set Casey free. JMHO

I think it's possible LA went to set Baez straight as to the allegations of incest and sexual assault and after strong words, together they worked out a deal. No further allegations of incest aimed at Lee in exchange for an improved, maybe defense enhanced recollection of the events.

And no way did GA abuse them. After reading Shirley's emails; Cindy only took George back because of money. He would get half of everything and she couldn't have that. If he abused in anyway, that would have been her ticket to get everything. The house, the money, the kids. She would have jumped at the chance. She doesn't care what people think, she WOULD have crucified him to have control of it all. She wants what she wants. Casey may have killed Caylee, but Cindy is more to blame than anyone. She psychologically tortured them all. IMO

I totally agree. The only real emotion I have seen during this trial was yesterday by LA AND ICA. Those 2 siblings probably bonded together to survive their tyranical Mother. They probably lied and conspired together to stay in CA good graces. CA is a narcicist. GA was just along for the ride. He did what he was told to do, CA handles the kids, her way.

Once ICA was pregnant it all changed. It was CA's do over. She then began taking charge of ICA and the baby, and if ICA wanted to enjoy the free ride, she went along. Turns out that family has 2 female narcicistic personalities. LA and GA just did what they were told, we've heard both of them say that, they did what they were told by CA.

When you have 2 complete narcicists in a family, bad things are going to happen, it's the ultimate power struggle and unfortunately Caylee is the one who paid the price. Now, CA is in control, ICA is in jail and CA will win by doing anything to get her out. They have a love hate relationship that has and will poison everything around them. CA will fight to get her off and if she did (she won't) they would be at each other's throats within a month and one of them would end up dead.

I am very curious to see how it goes when GA is back on the stand. On one hand I can see him perjuring himself and saying, he did help in the cover up and stuff to create reasonable doubt, but I can see him being the wildcard, just finally saying NO, none of this happened, I think ICA did it. It's probably wishful thinking on my part, but I hoped one of the A's would finally accept that ICA is a sociopath and let her take her punishment.

I think the root of this family's problems is CA, she created ICA, but never expected to be challenged for her position. ICA is even more diabolical than CA but they are 2 birds ..... IMO

I think that both LA and CA have been playing on both sides of the fence. If anything, I think that LA took what he was being told from the SA over to the DT.
While I'm at it, I think that this is how the entire "A" family functioned within the household. They all played one against the other. Not trying to give GA and out, but I do feel that CA has him whipped. I do believe that all the negative things that GA had ever done in the family was relayed to ICA and LA from CA. CA is a nasty slithering snake. From what I have seen and heard in the last year, GA was the only one who tried in the beginning to make ICA accountable for her actions. I have felt from the beginning that GA has been brow beaten by CA. I do believe that he loves his children and loved Caylee. Sadly though, I do think that GA would fall on the sword for ICA. Sadly, no one in the "A" family would save their souls for the sake of Caylee. I think that they should all be concerned how God will judge them and he will. All their Bible toting means nothing to me.

I am very curious to see how it goes when GA is back on the stand. On one hand I can see him perjuring himself and saying, he did help in the cover up and stuff to create reasonable doubt, but I can see him being the wildcard, just finally saying NO, none of this happened, I think ICA did it. It's probably wishful thinking on my part, but I hoped one of the A's would finally accept that ICA is a sociopath and let her take her punishment.

sbm

I don't see how GA can change his story now cos just a few short weeks ago when asked by JA he denied both charges (vehemently) & it came off as very truthful & credible..I don't think the jurors would believe him at this point IF he was to do a complete turnaround now.

ITA! GA was the ONLY one not covering for ICA when interviewed by LE..At some point that stopped (I'm sure by CA's insistence) & during trial Baez is taking that & using it against him..He's trying to show this was GA pointing the finger at his daughter to save himself..It's laughable to watch him try to some of us who know what really went on in those first few weeks as it relates to GA.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11356027/Lees-MySpace-Blog
I think this proves how disturbed Lee really is.
If Mark indeed is Caylee's father or at least the suspected father that would explain Lee's anger about KC's pregnancy.

Wow... I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to be in that situation. Everyone has some sort of "family drama" but to have your whole life dragged in front of the national media and your dirty laundry put out here for people to critique and comment on because of something your sibling did...

And if this post is really from him? Wow. Talk about trucked up. I know there's probably no way to verify the authenticity, but the overall tone rings true, and the "voice" of the author seems to be consistent throughout. If Lee didn't write this, I'd lay odds on someone very close to the situation being responsible for it.

There's another doc out there that has these blogs, plus one that's dated prior to these (it just talks about his general state of mind) Is it okay to post a link, since we can't verify he wrote it?

I can only pray this is the case. I think Lee has always been the odd man out and then George. This family was all about Casey. She is so pretty, smart, yada, yada, yada. Cindy and Casey ran the show.

sbm

I have my doubts re: the REAL relationship between Lee & ICA..They're supposedly very close but if that's true then ICA would NOT have shut him out of the pregnancy..Even if that's what CA wanted her to do for whatever :crazy: reason.

deep thoughts from erinleigh.....:0) NO matter what was said I think it was an opportunity for coaching LA. As I listen to all the TH's carry on about deep dark secrets in the Anthony family becasue LA broke down over not being "included in the pregnancy" I realized. This is contrived by DT. LA is able to sob and carryon to protect ICA. The tears are for her. This is JB's way of planting the seed of "flowers in the attic" without having LA testify to abuse. He thinks the jury will see ICA and LA sobbing together over the pregnancy and think hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
The talking heads are convinced there are deep dark secrets. IM only convinced of deep dysfunction.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back