What is Casey thinking/feeling/doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Casey has spent her time re-planning her crime over and over again...but this time without the obvious DUMB mistakes that she has made. I think she has thought it all out over and over again and while she was free I think she used her time to destroy as much "evidence" against herself as she could. Now, she just replays it all in her head and this time plans it right so that Caylee is NEVER found...not that she never kills Caylee, but that nobody is ever able to prove it or link it to her. She isn't sorry for what she has done...she is sorry she did not do a better job of it.:furious:

:clap::clap::clap:

KC is luxuriating in the fact that hundreds of $$'s are collecting in her commissary account and fantasizing about her future wealth from her story when she is free.

KC believes JB's contentions that LE have nothing, it is all hype and junk science. They are just punishing her on a whim and she needs to just tough it out. KC is psychologically tougher than LE.

KC is enjoying the ultimate control she has over everyone because she is the only one who knows the truth and no-one else will ever know. Secrets. No one can make KC talk, no one.

KC is just a sociopathic, superficial sensationalist. She takes a strange and bizarre pleasure out of all this. This is her moment. In her mind she will win and everyone else will suffer. She is compiling her payback list.

If she is devoid of guilt and sense of prespective, you are expecting an insane plea?

I don't expect an insanity plea, and even if she were to so plead, IMO it would be unsuccessful. Her nanny story, which has no known basis in fact, shows that she has enough presence of mind to try to cover up whatever she knows about Caylee's death (IMO she knows everything about it, having caused it), and the fact that she tried to cover her misdeeds would disprove any claim of legal insanity.

I don't expect an insanity plea, and even if she were to so plead, IMO it would be unsuccessful. Her nanny story, which has no known basis in fact, shows that she has enough presence of mind to try to cover up whatever she knows about Caylee's death (IMO she knows everything about it, having caused it), and the fact that she tried to cover her misdeeds would disprove any claim of legal insanity.

ohh very good point.

I wonder if she loves her company so much that she dosen't get lonely.(I hope she does get lonely).
I wonder if JB visits every day so that she can communicate with her family via computer.
I wonder what goes through her mind all day every day about what she did to her beautiful child Caylee.
I hope she suffers in the worst ways possible.

KC is:

• coming up with rebuttals to all of the evidence against her
  • reading her fan mail
  • responding to her fan mail
  • looking at pictures male fans sent of themselves to see if any of them are cute
  • picking out treats from the commissary
  • listening to music on her radio
  • flirting with JB
  • getting pretty cause JB or another lawyer will be visiting
  • trying to think of how she could frame or blame somebody else
  • plotting revenge against and thinking about how mean and unfair Tony and Amy and everybody who ditched her are
  • thinking about how her stupid parents are turning people against her and how if Cindy had just TRUSTED her and NOT called 911 she wouldn't be in this mess
  • thinking about mean things to say to her parents when and IF she decides to speak to them
  • thinking about how mean and unfair the press is
  • thinking about how mean the public is
  • thinking of all the reasons everything is Cindy's fault
  • thinking of all the reasons it is George's fault
  • thinking about how mean LE is
  • thinking of reasons NOTHING is her fault
  • hating prosecutors
  • hating all of LE
  • hating the public
  • hating Tony for not taking Caylee into his bed the way RM did
  • hating Amy for not covering for her and understanding the stealing...how insensitive!
  • hating Cindy
  • hating George
  • crying because she is in jail
  • crying because nobody understands her
  • crying because EVERYBODY is so awful and put her in this situation
  • praying to a higher power to get her out of her mess
  • making the same kind of promises to a higher power she used to make to her parents...PLEASE, JUST ONE MORE CHANCE...I won't do it again...I PROMISE.
  • plotting ways to fanangle extra treats out of a guard

KC never, ever, ever, lets herself think about Caylee. Caylee's name will ONLY come into KC's thoughts and conversation as part of a ploy for KC to get something.

Snipped

KC is:
  • crying because she is in jail
  • crying because nobody understands her
  • crying because EVERYBODY is so awful and put her in this situation

• Do you really think she is crying?
    I want her to be miserable. :behindbar

Jolynna, I hear KC has some sort of "shrine" to Caylee of pics in her cell. I don't think it's because she loves her or misses her, but rather she's just keeping up appearances.
When she looks at those pics, she probably blames Caylee for making her murder her, and getting her into trouble.

KC has shown on more than one occasion that she thinks she has done nothing wrong and nothing's ever her fault.
The jailhouse tapes she states something to the effect of "I've been here a month, do you understand that? What else can you teach me by being here."

Basically she thought her parents were punishing her by keeping her there... and there was nothing else for her to learn by being there, so it was time to bond her out. Like a kid who has been sat in the corner for too long. I'm sure she still feels that way, but towards the State.

Do you really think she is crying?

I've seen her cry over herself. KC cried the day she was arrested for murder when JB said she was somebody's child. KC cried after the first hearing when her parents couldn't make her bond. Tony also said KC bawled when he told her he might not come back from NY (SHE might be denied her obsession/not to be confused with love).

I don't think she'll ever feel empathy or remorse. I don't think she'll ever cry for Caylee.

IMO

Do you really think she is crying?
I know you weren't asking me, but I don't think she's crying. She has only cried for herself on a few rare occasions and I don't think she really felt anything then. I think she's still going through the 'pity-me-don't-you-understand-what-i'm-going-through' phase... but I don't think she's literally crying about it.
When we have seen her cry, she wipes them with her fingers, and looks at them like 'wtf are these'.

She is devoid of any emotion. She's not sad, mad, glad.........she's not anything. She's empty.

I know you weren't asking me, but I don't think she's crying. She has only cried for herself on a few rare occasions and I don't think she really felt anything then. I think she's still going through the 'pity-me-don't-you-understand-what-i'm-going-through' phase... but I don't think she's literally crying about it.
When we have seen her cry, she wipes them with her fingers, and looks at them like 'wtf are these'.

She is devoid of any emotion. She's not sad, mad, glad.........she's not anything. She's empty.

ITA Just listen to her emotionless voice while she is being returned to jail last Aug.! I think her only true emotion is anger-I think she fakes the rest! IMO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiq6BEW7ygA"]YouTube - p1/3 - Casey Anthony Surreptitious Recording - Secretly Taped in Police Car[/ame]

She's probably thinking about a new tattoo once in the general jail population. That way once she's out of jail she'll have another fond memory of a life experience like her other tattoo. They tell a story, you see.

It's probably soothing to get into deciding which kind of new car she should get when she gets out. I have no doubt Casey has had a rich fantasy world of her own for a long time, and reality need not be of any concern in Casey's mind.

I see no depth in Casey. A person with no hint of human emotions of love and empathy, even if caused by some pitiful untreatable personality disorder, is still basically an evil alien to our society.

Remorse? I do not think she is capable of true remorse. Underneath all the defense mechanisms of a ridgid personality disorder is nothing we'd relate to as remorseful.

I'm sorry, but the portion BBM made me LOLOLOL!!

KC ------------------------------->
bump-2.gif

Smiley found by Lin. Thank you, Lin.

Unfortunately, the sad truth is that sociopaths tend to do quite well in jail. They adapt and find other means to manipulate and control even in their limited environment. Their situation (being in jail) doesn't seem to bring out a sense of remorse or guilt. They have no real sentiments so, they wake up (wherever they are) and just keep going!

MOO

What is she doing? She is eating, sleeping and pooping in a cell smaller than my oriental rugs and within view of others but with no one to listen to her non-stop yakking, no internet, no cell phone, no text messaging, no camera, no video and no tv. She is gaining weight, wearing prison clothes and shoes and not allowed to have sharp objects.
When she leaves her cell it is for a shower that one of her new dorm mates just used.

What does she think about? How to manipulate her situation to her benefit.

Does she feel remorse? No. She did nothing wrong, has never done anything wrong.

Does she feel guilt? See above.

Jail hasn't changed her. She is a chameleon and can adapt to anything.

The only person she has cried for is herself and only because she lost Tony and her freedom, not because her baby is dead.

She feels nothing for her parents because she can not comprehend a parent's love for a child as she never felt it for Caylee. Therefore, she does not allow them visits because they bug her and it is a huge waste of her time to try to accomodate their needs.

This is her life and her entire future. At least she doesn't have to worry about gas money or babysitters anymore, does not have to get a job or pretend to be a loving mother, does not have to juggle sex partners or steal money, and doesn't have to keep up with which lies she told to whom.

She can write poetry all day and embellish the paper with hearts. Oh, yeah and read the Bible or at least sleep with it.

ITA Just listen to her emotionless voice while she is being returned to jail last Aug.! I think her only true emotion is anger-I think she fakes the rest! IMO

YouTube - p1/3 - Casey Anthony Surreptitious Recording - Secretly Taped in Police Car
Thanks for this...I don't think I ever heard the recording. Gee, the gal sure likes to hear herself talk.

Nothing's happened to the other people who have lied? She's comparing her lies to what? Does she really not get it?

Thanks for this...I don't think I ever heard the recording. Gee, the gal sure likes to hear herself talk.

Nothing's happened to the other people who have lied? She's comparing her lies to what? Does she really not get it?

No, I don't think she gets it, she was never made to get it or be responsible for it or held accountable for it. KC is completely oblivious of it.

I think she is writing a book to sell to make money. Until she is a convicted felon, she can make money off this tragic situation.

She is probably also experimenting with how to do her makeup with colored pencils, how to fix her now very long hair and how to make the jail uniform look cuter - rolled up sleeves, tied bottom, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa