What is going on between Baez and Casey?

I truly think she is so pizzed because the "mis-trial" angle has failed, will not ever fly with HHJBP at the helm. I also think she is furious with all the nasty stuff coming out. Things are not going her way in any way, least of all when it comes to dad George A.

IMO: The whole point of keeping the theory that "Caylee not missing, she drowned in the family pool" a big secret, is that they thought that would derail the SA's game plan. But it hasn't. The SA have continued and haven't changed one thing based upon ICA now claiming Caylee drowned.

All this 'nasty' stuff, she didn't expect to come out, cause she would expect that those witnesses would no longer be needed, if the baby drowned. But, as I said, the SA hasn't changed their theory.

ICA was convinced it would work and staked her life on it. I'm sure she is pissed. Instead of helping, it looks worse. IF they had aired their theory ahead of time, there would have been time for folks to point out the holes FOR THEM.

I think she's getting scared because she can see the facial expressions on the jurors.

I truly think she is so pizzed because the "mis-trial" angle has failed, will not ever fly with HHJBP at the helm. I also think she is furious with all the nasty stuff coming out. Things are not going her way in any way, least of all when it comes to dad George A.

You think it had anything to with the judge reading the instant messages out loud? "Suck a D"? Ouch. :floorlaugh:

I think she may be acting very difficult. More so than she has in the past. Like our member JSR pointed out she is used to getting her way. I can imagine it's possible she wants to be in charge and she wants to call the shots? Who knows. Baez has his work cut out for him but he signed on for the job...

I think I see her sociopathy growing by leaps and bounds. It's all about MEEEE-I'm the CEO!!!:fence: I'm sure she's been told by everyone on the DT that her case is the biggest of this century so far, she's the subject of the talk shows and bloggers, felt special cause her case needed jurors from another county that need to be sequestered, that she has affected the Florida state budget, etc...
Except for the fact that she can't get on the talk shows herself and still has to live in her little "dorm" room, abide by jail rules and wear crappy blouses-she's loving the attention and impact she is making on everyone's life!:banghead:
Evil little thing-I kinda hope she does get LWOP instead of the DP-then she will just disappear into the abyss of the prison system. With just a few misguided penpals and and a nice husky "friend" to watch her back so the other socio's in prison who want a reputation don't hurt her! :slapfight:
I can't wait till this trial is over and we can say :seeya: Buh-Bye ICA!!

IMO: The whole point of keeping the theory that "Caylee not missing, she drowned in the family pool" a big secret, is that they thought that would derail the SA's game plan. But it hasn't. The SA have continued and haven't changed one thing based upon ICA now claiming Caylee drowned.

All this 'nasty' stuff, she didn't expect to come out, cause she would expect that those witnesses would no longer be needed, if the baby drowned. But, as I said, the SA hasn't changed their theory.

ICA was convinced it would work and staked her life on it. I'm sure she is pissed. Instead of helping, it looks worse. IF they had aired their theory ahead of time, there would have been time for folks to point out the holes FOR THEM.

They know what the holes are, they have NOTHING else but Casey's words to go on. That's it. The DT aren't idiots, they're frustrated. Can you imagine trying to control Casey and get her to listen to reason? I'd bet MY LIFE they tried every which way to get her to plead out long ago. They can't. They are simply trying to put lipstick on a pig. They know it. We know it.

If by chance she would fire JB, does the state of Florida have to pay for a new lawyer for ICA, and the expenses of a new trial? If after the verdict is read, does Florida have to pay for her to appeal the decision also?

Yes on all of the above. Although if she fires JB she automatically would get an atty appointed to her. But even if she fires JB the case could still go on. She has a litany of other attys working for her some of which are DP qualified.

She is in charge, they work for her. She has every right to call the shots.

I agree linda. I was very evasive in my wording because I saw the warning of time outs to be given LOL. Trying to CYA myself :)

She might have control of the defense but she doesn't have control of the justice process and I think that might possibly what is causing her to be more difficult to handle. Then again maybe not. The wheels of our justice system are turning and she isn't even a cog in the wheel. She can control to a certain measure the defense but she sure can't control the SA or the witnesses...etc. JMHO.

They know what the holes are, they have NOTHING else but Casey's words to go on. That's it. The DT aren't idiots, they're frustrated. Can you imagine trying to control Casey and get her to listen to reason? I'd bet MY LIFE they tried every which way to get her to plead out long ago. They can't. They are simply trying to put lipstick on a pig. They know it. We know it.

Let's hope the jury knows it!

It's all about control. Obviously she's not getting her way about everything, but little ol' KC can't help herself. She's so accustomed to being able to manipulate everything to suit her, she's having a very hard time with the trial.
Boo hoo...:floorlaugh:

I thought it was interesting today when JB was crossing GA and said (not a quote - from memory) "Your granddaughter was your #1 concern" --- and then went on to correct himself "Your granddaughter and your daughter were your top concerns..." or something to that effect. Knowing how jealous KC was about people loving and caring for Caylee, I know hearing that from her own attorney (and having George say "yes!" to Caylee being #1) had to completely anger her.

I think I see her sociopathy growing by leaps and bounds. It's all about MEEEE-I'm the CEO!!!:fence: I'm sure she's been told by everyone on the DT that her case is the biggest of this century so far, she's the subject of the talk shows and bloggers, felt special cause her case needed jurors from another county that need to be sequestered, that she has affected the Florida state budget, etc...
Except for the fact that she can't get on the talk shows herself and still has to live in her little "dorm" room, abide by jail rules and wear crappy blouses-she's loving the attention and impact she is making on everyone's life!:banghead:
Evil little thing-I kinda hope she does get LWOP instead of the DP-then she will just disappear into the abyss of the prison system. With just a few misguided penpals and and a nice husky "friend" to watch her back so the other socio's in prison who want a reputation don't hurt her! :slapfight:
I can't wait till this trial is over and we can say Buh-Bye ICA!!

------------------
I feel the same way! They are not coddling her anymore.I think they are trying to make her understand she is not walking anywhere but to Lowell..IMO.they wanted George to go along with their farce to cast reasonable doubt and he backed off. Do they realize they could IMO be possibly sending an innocent man to jail? George doesnt deserve this. The State sees right through it all and are sticking to their guns. Wait til she sees how often she sees B. after this is over!:seeya:

I think it just boils down to JB not following the script that ICA has supplied him with and having to face her now on a daily basis isn't quite as fun as he imagined it would be back when he was more than likely boasting of his super-lawyer-powers :hero: which obviously he can't measure up to!

I agree with what some people said - I don't think ICA ever thought it would get to this point. She may be in a "What are we even DOING here" mode.
That Horace, or she was telling JB to go after her father with both barrels.:maddening:

And also...I don't think I have ever seen a defendant have so much to whisper and be so animated at her defense table than ICA...who does she think she is for crying out loud...ummmm, attention ICA...that means you're just the inmate and not the defense team missy!

Yep, she is PIZZED she doesn't control that courtroom. HHJP doesn't do what she wants. The SA doesn't do what she wants. None of the witnesses, including her dad, will do what she wants so far. The courtroom officials and staff are not doing what she wants. The media and the public in the gallery are not doing what she wants. No one seems to be in the gallery for Casey, but to watch her burn, which is not what Casey wants. She's star, not a murderer! Even the jury is probably not doing what she wants either. They seemed to be getting fed up with Baez and don't seem to be completely buying that BS story he told in his opening statement.

And is her defense team helping her one iota to control any of that? Is her knight in shining armor who's supposed to rescue her from jail actually doing that? No, Baez is jumping around like a monkey, attacking witnesses, losing points to the SA left and right, and losing the jury left and right. What a disappointment he turned out to be. I can't believe she hasn't asked to fire him yet. She probably feels like she could do it better herself and I bet no one at that defense table is really listening to her tips and suggestions.

She is fit to be tied, and the defense are the only people right there for her to take it out on. I can't believe it's been five days and she has NOT had a meltdown yet. She must be on some goooooooooood drugs, I tell you.

But a meltdown is soooooooo coming. She is going to drive her sociopathic self into a tizzy because of such a large lack of control she has. I mean, major people like Amy H, Tim Miller, Dr. G, Yuri Melich, and anyone that sees right through and isn't afraid to talk about it have not hit the stand yet. Can you imagine how she's going to be when people who aren't going to say nice things about her hit the stand? And also her mother and brother haven't hit the stand yet. I'm sure whatever they say she'll be angry at them too. Huh. I just realized if she cared, she would now know how her family felt dealing with her all these years! Can't take what you dealt out, can you Casey?

Yeah, that licorice love affair between Baez and Casey is soooooo over.

ICA has never not gotten her way. I think she's fit to be tied that she's not getting her way.

For one you can see it in her eyes how badly she wants her DT to crush her father. She will not be happy until they completely break that man.

I agree! Casey has always been able to manipulate the people around her in various ways in order to get her way. She is not in control anymore and it's getting to her. I think she is beginning to see the writing on the wall.

Casey also saw how many (?) young women walk into court with up to date hair styles, make up, nice clothes, they were well spoken, had decent jobs and good lives. She sits in a cell day after day. I think that got to her. She is used to being able to keep up with the competition so to speak and she could not even begin to try because of the constraints of her confinement. I'm not saying this to be snarky or to cut her down, but as an aspect of her personality and self esteem. The contrast was marked and vivid, at least to me.

I agree! Casey has always been able to manipulate the people around her in various ways in order to get her way. She is not in control anymore and it's getting to her. I think she is beginning to see the writing on the wall.

Casey also saw how many (?) young women walk into court with up to date hair styles, make up, nice clothes, they were well spoken, had decent jobs and good lives. She sits in a cell day after day. I think that got to her. She is used to being able to keep up with the competition so to speak and she could not even begin to try because of the constraints of her confinement. I'm not saying this to be snarky or to cut her down, but as an aspect of her personality and self esteem. The contrast was marked and vivid, at least to me.

You are so right. She had to be absolutely humiliated when she had to stand up so Tony could identify her. And see those old pics where she was hot and sexy compared to now, that had to hurt and make her angry. She's having to dress in a way she can't stand and look like a good girl who would do no one harm, and not only is that not working, but I bet she can't stand being dressed up and told to act in a way that is totally not her.

------------------
I feel the same way! They are not coddling her anymore.I think they are trying to make her understand she is not walking anywhere but to Lowell..IMO.they wanted George to go along with their farce to cast reasonable doubt and he backed off. Do they realize they could IMO be possibly sending an innocent man to jail? George doesnt deserve this. The State sees right through it all and are sticking to their guns. Wait til she sees how often she sees B. after this is over!:seeya:

Not only GA but LA too.

Did you notice HHJP during his questioning of TL yesterday trying to find out if this alleged "feeling up" was before ICA was 12. In FL sexual battery of child under 12 is a LWOP offense with no SOL.

Not only GA but LA too.

Did you notice HHJP during his questioning of TL yesterday trying to find out if this alleged "feeling up" was before ICA was 12. In FL sexual battery of child under 12 is a LWOP offense with no SOL.

What's the age difference between Lee and ICA? tia

Not only GA but LA too.

Ah, but she hasn't officially made that claim. Like, she hasn't officially made the claim that Caylee is missing or dead. Other folks are making that claim for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back