What is left to complete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly some more checking into Amy's wreck and the night she woke wearing the wrong pants and didn't know why. Perhaps air testing her trunk and hair sampling.

Efforts to determine Caylee's Dad and family, and find out if he is still alive and well, and if not, exactly what happened to him.

Possibly, make sure what was going on when the elderly grandpa going on hospice right when all this took place, yet he lived more months.

Making sure what was wrong with Lee back when he had the very serious health condition (if it was a blood condition).

can you tell me where I can read more about Amy's wreck.-is there a link?
THANKS

I don't recall Grandpa being in Hospice.He was in a nursing home following a stroke.
Besides,my father, who had vascular dementia ,was placed on Hospice 3 different times.The first time he received services for a year,before he was discharged.The second time after many months ,we brought him to our home from the nursing home and because he stabilized he was ,again discharged.Almost 7 months later he declined rapidly and this time received Hospice services for only a few weeks before he died. No one has a crystal ball. Hopice has criteria for admission and they follow the patient closely .If they stabilize for a period of time ,they discharge them.

Cindy said on the witness stand that he had just been put on hospice and she and casey cried together and watched the video the night before Caylee went missing. Just seemed sort of odd timing with the previous nursing home fund theft, a reported huge fight, and Caylee's death. It's all kind of a blur, but I believe Cindy said when asked on the witness stand that he is still alive?

I want to know why Baez and Co. needed all that investigative work when they "knew" Caylee had drown in the pool"? Why do you need JAC $ to investigate everyone and their brother if the baby drown in the pool? JAC needs to jump on this, NOW.

I agree ... the JAC should investigate ... but sadly, I think the JAC and the State of Florida want to rid themselves of ALL THINGS ANTHONY !

I "wish" they would NOT give up but I think because it has been 3 long years ... and "everyone" in my opinion, who has had to deal with the A's have just had enough ...

Sad ... but the worst is that there will NEVER be Justice for Caylee ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

The petition (?) for an FBI investigation and/or the felon to be tried through the FBI.

The "twos"

Mama dolls, car seats, and I know there were more.

Why did CA stick her head in the sand for two-plus years while FCA stole from her and pretendeds she had a job? I believe that the only obvious answer would be that CA went along with the pretense in order to keep Caylee Marie there as much as possible.
Actually,
I believe that CA knew much more than she let on. She knew that FCA was a liar, a thief and a sociopath. She managed to keep her anger in check until FCA stole from the nursing home funds for grandpa. CA's mother raised the roof when FCA stole their money, and forced CA to take steps to punish the thief. Looks like CA was okay when FCA stole, as long as nobody outside of herself was aware of how bad it was.I think that CA habitually snooped in FCA's room when she was sure FCA would be gone long enough to do an "inspection". CA seemed to need to control everybody in that house. Clearly she could not control FCA. I believe that GA just went along with CA to keep the peace.

Absolutely agree with you, especially bolding by me. IMO, MOO, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24