What Is the Defense Strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty much what Amy said about how she formed her conclusions about KC. In addition to CA's input, Amy knew that KC having a detailed answer for everything was getting a little carried away.

Many described Casey as never shutting up, going on and on about nothing. Cindy does it too. I have known people like this as well. They always give themselves away because they ramble into things that contradict previous things you know they told you. I guess depending on the person you sometimes just block it out. Very easy to catch though if you have the patience to pay attention. They are so used to being blocked out as well they aren't thinking about what they're saying most of the time. Most of the people I know who are like this are insecure and always looking for attention.

She's not afraid of them. She hasn't been for awhile. Probably from since Caylee was born. If she was afraid, then she would have been *very* afraid of them them finding out she wasn't working and that lie went on for 1 and half years. She would have been afraid of what her mother would do if she took the liberty of using her credit cards or transferring money out of her bank account to pay that sky high cell phone bill she ran up every month. She would have been afraid that food that she took from the house while GA and CA was working would be missed. And that's not mentioning what she did to her grandparents. At some point, her 'fear' would have stopped her and it didn't.

You are so right! May I add the 4,000.00 theft and fake deposit slip that she then claimed she was robbed at gun point and that's why she didn't tell them about the robbery. She didn't want them to be upset. Have you ever heard such crap? Between that and the grandparents theft had she been my daughter I would've spun her head like the exorcist. No wonder she thinks the world would buy her stupid nanny story or any story for that matter. I thought SP was bad when it came to ridiculous, unbelievable lies but she makes him look like a genius. I wonder why that is?

LKB has stated on National TV that ICA lied about there being a Zanny, so how can any new version of events include her?

Maybe she means not ZFG specifically but more like Cindy kept indicating zanny was code for whoever had Caylee at the time. A nanny so to speak but not ZFG as originally claimed.

There is only one documented/witnessed incident where Casey had a seizure with JG present and taken to the hospital. I smelled a rat in the jailhouse letters where she is indicating she thinks she's having seizures and the abuse/molestation transpired in the same way. Remember JB did not object to those letters being released. We heavily questioned that here and came to the conclusion that he wanted them seen. It is possible for Casey to have placed Caylee in the trunk in the confused state that follows a seizure and her not have come around to thinking normal for some time. All of that would depend on the person and their history, etc. She would have to own up to finding Caylee there and being horribly shocked, traumatized, etc. IMO she wouldn't have been in the state of mind she was a week later having a good time partying. Lying, sure. That's second nature for Casey so not out of the ordinary for her at all. Something that horrific you are pretty sure you did as a mother to your child no way would you want to face it. More of an Andrea Yates situation I think. You wouldn't want to live but they seem hell bent on Casey blocking it out. It helps explain the blockbuster video and the texts about the smell, etc. I do not think the timelines will work though nor do I believe this is what happened.

Originally Posted by WolfmarsGirl
A light just went off in my head and I think I know what they are going to do, at least in the opening statement.

First of all,there was that poster around here a while ago who was so pro-KC. I think I quoted her in one of my recent posts, so I will go back and check.

But this person said KC partied and didn't worry about Caylee during those 31 days because she didn't know the child was missing. I think the DT is going to lead with this information and follow up by explaining the fact (word used loosely here) that KC gave her baby to someone she trusted for all of those days.
...snipped for space...=========================================

I agree. That is one of the only explanations they could have to justify her actions during that time. But there are still mega-problems with that explanation.

At some point, like when the body was found. she had to realize the baby was not in safe hands. So what is her explanation for continuing the Zanny lie all of this time?

IF, as she might try and say, she thought the baby was safe, why wouldn't she feel betrayed and tell cops the truth when she found out the worst had happened?

I think the only patsy that they can point to here is George, because Annie and others would not be able to access the Anthony home or Caseys car like George would be able to. I think the Bull's Eye is still on George here. They can insinuate sexual and physical abuse and fear, and they can say it follows that he would abuse his grandaughter as well. And it is easier to believe that she would cover for a father than she would for a random friend, imo.
George better ready himself for an out of control speeding bus, imo.

I'm not sure on exact timelines myself but they are documented where Casey texts Amy about the smell and got rid of it on the 24th. I think. That would've been the same day as the gas can incident with George. IMO she can't get around that had she thought Caylee was somewhere safe to explain her partying, etc. Then the July 4th partying comes after she would have found Caylee dead in the trunk. Disposed of like trash also for which she had to have been the one to do because of the items from the Anthony household, she herself said she found/got rid of the smell in the car. Who had access before during and after to the car? Casey only, not even George. We could pick this apart all day I'm sure but imo there is just nothing from start to finish that would explain Casey's demeanor, behavior and attitude the entire time. How and where Caylee ended up. Nope, she reminds me of SP getting rid of Laci's clothes right away, ordering the x-rated channels on cable, relaxing, laughing , drinking in the hot tub. Giving media interviews and ignoring his phone at a critical time. These two are very alike and just not normal so no wonder we can't relate or understand. JB is going to need more than a few psyche doctors. I think the jury and the members here will need them more after this trial.

I'm not sure on exact timelines myself but they are documented where Casey texts Amy about the smell and got rid of it on the 24th. I think. That would've been the same day as the gas can incident with George. IMO she can't get around that had she thought Caylee was somewhere safe to explain her partying, etc. Then the July 4th partying comes after she would have found Caylee dead in the trunk. Disposed of like trash also for which she had to have been the one to do because of the items from the Anthony household, she herself said she found/got rid of the smell in the car. Who had access before during and after to the car? Casey only, not even George. We could pick this apart all day I'm sure but imo there is just nothing from start to finish that would explain Casey's demeanor, behavior and attitude the entire time. How and where Caylee ended up. Nope, she reminds me of SP getting rid of Laci's clothes right away, ordering the x-rated channels on cable, relaxing, laughing , drinking in the hot tub. Giving media interviews and ignoring his phone at a critical time. These two are very alike and just not normal so no wonder we can't relate or understand. JB is going to need more than a few psyche doctors. I think the jury and the members here will need them more after this trial.

So true.
There ARE optional explanations but none of them work to explain ALL OF IT.

What 'compelling' reason can Baez go with?

1. FEAR
Casey acted the way she did because she was threatened by the real killer and warned not to tell anyone.
[ Problem is that she still sits in jail 3 years later and still has not told who the 'real killer' is.
And imo, she is photographed having way too much fun to be 'scared' for her life.]

2. PTSD/Dissassociative state
Again, the pictures of her laughing and dancing will not show her suffering from PTSD and she is too 'rational' to be in a disassociative state, imo

3. COVERING for /PROTECTING someone she loved/feared-
It would have to be someone she loved deeply, like a brother or father, but they all have alibis. Even then, she would not continue to cover for someone after she was being 'framed' , imo

4. ACCIDENTAL DEATH
She still has big problems with videos like the one taken in Blockbuster, hours after the 'accident.' How could she snuggle and smile with her BF so soon after her child 'accidentally' died?

What are his other options?

So true.

1. FEAR
Casey acted the way she did because she was threatened by the real killer and warned not to tell anyone.
[ Problem is that she still sits in jail 3 years later and still has not told who the 'real killer' is.
And imo, she is photographed having way too much fun to be 'scared' for her life.]

Again, the pictures of her laughing and dancing will not show her suffering from PTSD and she is too 'rational' to be in a disassociative state, imo

It would have to be someone she loved deeply, like a brother or father, but they all have alibis. Even then, she would not continue to cover for someone after she was being 'framed' , imo

4. ACCIDENTAL DEATH
She still has big problems with videos like the one taken in Blockbuster, hours after the 'accident.' How could she snuggle and smile with her BF so soon after her child 'accidentally' died?

Those are possible options and good work! But - are we really buying them? Have we been able to come up with even one that would register as an "AHA" moment? We're really struggling with this - even knowing as much about this case as our combined brains do.

If/When the Defense Team reads here, and we know we do - here is my statement for them. Sorry Baez, sorry Mason, we have tried our best, but we are unable to come up with a shred of a defense for you that has even a shred of credibility.

Seriously, it is time to push for a plea.

Actually, the SA will have to give a definitive time period when Caylee was murdered. CA, GA and ICA were all home Sunday evening, June 15, 2008 and were all there until CA left for work on Monday early in the am and George states he was there until around 1pm (which I don't believe) and ICA states similar times like between 9am -1pm (which I don't believe either, although I haven't perused those pings lately either so I reserve the option to change my opinions on this one, lol).

That bus has always been aimed at CA and/or GA, being driven by ICA herself. ICA participated in the disposal but who, which one of the Anthony clan actually committed Caylee's murder? This date is also when I believe all the lies and coverup stories were conceived and subsequently told at later dates.

This is what in part I believe the DT will present. The zanny story has been busted as a lie (whoa, no surprise there). CA and or GA are the only ones left. They have a better chance with this theory then attempting to bust the forensic evidence.

Actually, the SA will have to give a definitive time period when Caylee was murdered. CA, GA and ICA were all home Sunday evening, June 15, 2008 and were all there until CA left for work on Monday early in the am and George states he was there until around 1pm (which I don't believe) and ICA states similar times like between 9am -1pm (which I don't believe either, although I haven't perused those pings lately either so I reserve the option to change my opinions on this one, lol).

That bus has always been aimed at CA and/or GA, being driven by ICA herself. ICA participated in the disposal but who, which one of the Anthony clan actually committed Caylee's murder? This date is also when I believe all the lies and coverup stories were conceived and subsequently told at later dates.

This is what in part I believe the DT will present. The zanny story has been busted as a lie (whoa, no surprise there). CA and or GA are the only ones left. They have a better chance with this theory then attempting to bust the forensic evidence.

GA was working on the night of the 15th. He was asked in his depo when he came home from work late that night was KC's car there and I believe he said he did not think it was but he was not sure. After 30 days has passed if it were just a normal day on the 15th how could you be sure so that information is not reliable. He did know that he was working on the 15th, Father's Day. jmo

Perhaps the DT can try to float the " pool accident " happening at Tone's apartment. Casey and Cindy have huge altercation. Casey calls Tone. Says, I know you don't want Caylee spending the night at your place, but there is so
much drama at my house right now and I don't want my precious subject to it. So can Caylee and I spend the night? Just one night until mommy dearest
has time to get over herself. Tone lets them stay. He gets up following morning goes about leaving for school or whatever. Casey isn't watching Caylee close enough or is showering and Caylee goes out the apartment door goes to the pool area ( because she loves pools and swimming so much ) falls in and drowns. Casey finds her. Puts her in the car and drives to Suburban DR. Tries to stage a backyard pool drowning here but it just doesn't work as
Cindy will still blame her for it because mommy dearest has a memory like an elephant and will surely remember she put the ladder up from the prior evenings swim with Caylee. Just a possibility........and .........JMO

They can try, but this right here will nip that in the bud.
2:20 mark

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orReZW3Ji3U&feature=related[/ame]

So true.

1. FEAR

4. ACCIDENTAL DEATH

The one you are forgetting is:

BABYSITTER

She might say she left Caylee with someone (no, not Zanny) she trusted and was not aware that Caylee was in any danger until much later.

The problem with this way out is that she is going to have to point the finger at someone who does not have much of an alibi. The defense will have to find someone on her phone records who she didn't contact much, but who she did contact during the 31 days.

The one you are forgetting is:

BABYSITTER

She might say she left Caylee with someone (no, not Zanny) she trusted and was not aware that Caylee was in any danger until much later.

The problem with this way out is that she is going to have to point the finger at someone who does not have much of an alibi. The defense will have to find someone on her phone records who she didn't contact much, but who she did contact during the 31 days.

In the time that Caylee was 'missing' ICA sent 553 text messages to her friends. Only two contained any mention of Caylee and those did not mention any problem...

Those are possible options and good work! But - are we really buying them? Have we been able to come up with even one that would register as an "AHA" moment? We're really struggling with this - even knowing as much about this case as our combined brains do.

If/When the Defense Team reads here, and we know we do - here is my statement for them. Sorry Baez, sorry Mason, we have tried our best, but we are unable to come up with a shred of a defense for you that has even a shred of credibility.

Nope! Even with doctors sitting there telling me this kind of behavior or whatever is possible I wouldn't believe it. Compare her partying, smiling, activities, etc. to the night CA picked her up and her going round and round with CA, LA and LE. Then look at the first jail phone call and following videos of jail visits, audio tapes of her with LE. Female version of SP all the way.

In the time that Caylee was 'missing' ICA sent 553 text messages to her friends. Only two contained any mention of Caylee and those did not mention any problem...

She didn't just stick to saying Caylee was with nanny either. How many people how many times did she say her mother had her? That's a rhetorical question of course.

Hey Logical,
It looks like Mason did read our posts right before his last ditch effort to throw out the '31 Days' evidence.
:seeya::floorlaugh:

Link to new thread -

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134408"]What Is the Defense Strategy #2[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona