What New Laws Should We Enact If President of The United States/And Why?

Lol. Agree. I always chuckle when I hear that a Senator or a Supreme Court judge is 90 years old.

Lol.

No wonder things takes time to get done. Lol.

Now that's true power right there. Lol.

To control what happens in 2016. Even though you were born near 1916.

Come on.

There are a few old guys I would vote in again if they were alive or hadn't retired. But for the most part I think they get old, set in their ways, owned (!), and out of touch.

There are a few old guys I would vote in again if they were alive or hadn't retired. But for the most part I think they get old, set in their ways, owned (!), and out of touch.

Agree. The constitution was made so long ago. And things have changed so much.

But here we go.

Let's look at the constitution before making our decision in 2016. Lmao.

Maybe it's time to make a new Constitution. Jmo.

Okay. Wow.

New law here that I would implement if in position.

Since the taxpayers have to help provide your stay in prison for the nonsense that you have done.

Then the taxpayers should have a say on what luxuries you are personally allowed to have. Jmo.

Because Scott Peterson is watching cable television and playing on prison basketball courts that we paid for while he is on deathrow. Jmo.

Now my taxes that I pay shouldn't have to go to his prison enjoyment for killing his wife. Jmo.

Btw. Before allowing inmates to see doctors with no questions asked about coverage.

You should allow me the tax payer first if I need the services. Jmo

This is where I would start:

Term limits most definitely - two terms just like the president! We have seen that the current system does not work. If you and I knew that after a few terms in office, we could play the game of living high in the political scene with little work, who wouldn't want that job?

More responsibility to reporting to their districts and personal contact - Don't come back to your district nine months before election time. All jobs have descriptions, why should these Congress and Representatives be any different?

Don't give Major Criminals Early Release - The justice system needs a revamp. We citizens need protection, we should have more rights than the criminals who harm us.

Require full disclosure of who is funding the political ads allowed by the Citizens United decision.

Do not not click on this casue its Bernie - this will make sense after you see it for 15 seconds!! He was randomly chosen for no reason - enjoy!

If the playing field is the same then it should be ok. By that I mean , no one in any of this silliness should be allowed to start a campaign for election until 90 days out.

This , lately is the stupidest nonsense I have seen. I cant go to CNN or MSNBC anylonger - that is all they cover is Trump.

Would private sector pay one for a year not to do the job they are in to get another one or keep the one they are being paid to do? Heck no. These congressmen and woman have not done one thing in the last 18 months for the "country" .

If all the money spend on buying ads that say sh%t about each other was added up we could cure all our own ills.

I turned off to all this when I was 20. I worked for a fed agency, in a gopher role while in college, and the stuff I saw was unreal.

Go to 2:10 - if it does not remind you of "One Flew Over The Cuckos Nest" .....

I did not pick Bernie for any reason other than it has a wide shot!!

It is a joke. I cant imagine (and before the wide shot you totally think he is talking to a human being).

I saw this behavior often in psyc hospitals - the leaders of the free world ought to know that chairs dont make decisions!!

2:10 - hysteria is permitted

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4543960/bernie-sanders-speaking-persian-gulf-war-1991

I have wondered what other nations think when they see our leaders talking to wooden chairs??

[only partially tongue in cheek]

1. Not using turn signals when driving would become a capital offence. There would be no trials; violators would be pulled out of their cars and shot on sight.

2. No one would be allowed to get married before the age of 30.

3. Cars would be banned from driving on beaches.

4. All pay rates for men would be cut by 21%, thereby making men's and women's pay equal.

5. Lionel Ritchie lyrics would be outlawed.

6. Voters would be allowed to spoil their ballots.

7. Not voting in a general election would be subject to a $100 fine.

8. A passing grade in US Civics would be required to graduate from high school.

1. Not using turn signals when driving would become a capital offence. There would be no trials; violators would be pulled out of their cars and shot on sight.

4. All pay rates for men would be cut by 21%, thereby making men's and women's pay equal.

Lmao. Wth.

Simply marvelous darling. Lol

Another thing. All liberal art majors in today's economy will automatically get kicked out of college immediately without notice. Lol

This way nobody is wasting time nor money.

An awesome post thank you !!

A few more:

Cease and desist the following programs :

We spend a 175 million keeping vacant buildings.

We spent 3 million PAYING people to play the game WOrld of Warcraft for studies. It “organizations collaborate and compete more effectively in the global marketplace”.
We spent $2 million to make a neon musesum in Las Vegas.

We spent $800,000 to study how Africian males wash their junk (hate that term by the way) . Why mostly heterosexual men refer to a part of their body in such terms has always had a mild homphobic feeling to me !!

We gave a INternationial HOuse of Pankakes $765,000, in Washington??

Department of Agricuture got $700,ooo to study cows burps and farts.

a $168,000 went to study monkeys throwing poopies about?

• The Department of Agriculture spent $2 million to fund an internship program. The program hired one full-time intern.

• Last year, $120 million was paid to dead federal employees.

• A total of $146 million was paid for federal employees to upgrade their flights to business class.

• The government spent $2.6 million to encourage Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly.

• The National Institutes of Health has given $1.5 million to Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston to study why “three-quarters” of lesbians in the United States are overweight and why most gay males are not.

• The U.S. government spent $505,000 “to promote specialty hair and beauty products for cats and dogs” last year.

• Over the past 15 years, a total of approximately $5.25 million has been spent on hair care services for the U.S. Senate.

• The National Institute of Health recently gave $666,905 to a group of researchers that is conducting a study on the benefits of watching reruns on television.

• The federal government spent $750,000 on a new soccer field for detainees held at Guantanamo Bay.
$171,000 To Study How Monkeys Gamble

$856,000 To Film Mountain Lions Running On Treadmills

$18 Million To Renovate A Low-Traffic Airport That Serves A High-End Ski Resort

NIH Spent Over $800,000 To Make A Video Game About Food Fights

http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/99-stupid-things-the-government-did-with-your-money-part-i/

http://thefederalist.com/2014/10/22...d-government-projects-funded-with-your-money/

http://moneyminiblog.com/interesting/stupidest-things-u-s-government-spends-money-on/

https://commercialobserver.com/2013/10/heres-a-list-of-stupid-things-the-government-spends-money-on/

Lmao. Wth.

Simply marvelous darling. Lol

Another thing. All liberal art majors in today's economy will automatically get kicked out of college immediately without notice. Lol

This way nobody is wasting time nor money.

Truth be told, that's my "when I am queen of the world" list.

And Dex, you're reading this from a double degreed liberal arts major, who has been a contributing member of society (and taxpayer) for more than 40 years. I don't think any of my employers over the years would say my degrees were a waste of money.

Question.

Why are dui punishments more stern than Domestic Violence punishments?

1 Dui and you lose everything.

But dam near kill your wife. And you still get to keep your license and charged with a misdemeanor.

Wth.

Question.

But dam near kill your wife. And you still get to keep your license and charged with a misdemeanor.

Wth.

Because DV victims .... ugh. You know how it goes. :(

Wtf is right. I agree.

Question.

Wth.

I love your posts - there is a wry brillance to them ! Silly Billy has the same tone - its bright stuff- its not funny but I cracked up when I read this !!

PS you can nearly kill your wife a whole bunch of times!!

An awesome post thank you !!

A few more:

Cease and desist the following programs :

We spend a 175 million keeping vacant buildings.

We spent 3 million PAYING people to play the game WOrld of Warcraft for studies. It “organizations collaborate and compete more effectively in the global marketplace”.
We spent $2 million to make a neon musesum in Las Vegas.

We spent $800,000 to study how Africian males wash their junk (hate that term by the way) . Why mostly heterosexual men refer to a part of their body in such terms has always had a mild homphobic feeling to me !!

We gave a INternationial HOuse of Pankakes $765,000, in Washington??

Department of Agricuture got $700,ooo to study cows burps and farts.

a $168,000 went to study monkeys throwing poopies about?

• The Department of Agriculture spent $2 million to fund an internship program. The program hired one full-time intern.

• Last year, $120 million was paid to dead federal employees.

• A total of $146 million was paid for federal employees to upgrade their flights to business class.

• The government spent $2.6 million to encourage Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly.

• The National Institutes of Health has given $1.5 million to Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston to study why “three-quarters” of lesbians in the United States are overweight and why most gay males are not.

• The U.S. government spent $505,000 “to promote specialty hair and beauty products for cats and dogs” last year.

• Over the past 15 years, a total of approximately $5.25 million has been spent on hair care services for the U.S. Senate.

• The National Institute of Health recently gave $666,905 to a group of researchers that is conducting a study on the benefits of watching reruns on television.

• The federal government spent $750,000 on a new soccer field for detainees held at Guantanamo Bay.
$171,000 To Study How Monkeys Gamble

$856,000 To Film Mountain Lions Running On Treadmills

$18 Million To Renovate A Low-Traffic Airport That Serves A High-End Ski Resort

NIH Spent Over $800,000 To Make A Video Game About Food Fights

http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/99-stupid-things-the-government-did-with-your-money-part-i/

http://thefederalist.com/2014/10/22...d-government-projects-funded-with-your-money/

http://moneyminiblog.com/interesting/stupidest-things-u-s-government-spends-money-on/

https://commercialobserver.com/2013/10/heres-a-list-of-stupid-things-the-government-spends-money-on/

Dang. That's a lot of unnecessary spending. Wth.

Can a guy get help with paying off his mortgage over here. Lol.

Great reminder Cariis.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms
Back