What Punishment Should a Pedophile Receive for Sexually Abusing a Child?

What Punishment Should a Pedophile Receive for Sexually Abusing a Child

• Lethal injection

Votes: 80 6.8%
  • Medical castration and life without parole

Votes: 186 15.7%
  • Medical castration with intense therapy and a light prison term

Votes: 25 2.1%
  • Life in prison without parole

Votes: 194 16.4%
  • Life in prison with a chance of parole but only with medical castration

Votes: 95 8.0%
  • Life in prison with a chance of parole.

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • Long prison term with intense counseling then review for possible parole

Votes: 67 5.7%
  • Electric chair death

Votes: 17 1.4%
  • Death, any method that works.

Votes: 172 14.6%
  • Death - unless falsely accused

Votes: 31 2.6%
  • Blind them so they can never see a child again

Votes: 8 0.7%
  • The same punishment as the child did, then death

Votes: 41 3.5%
  • Torture....LOTS of brutal torture....then death.

Votes: 40 3.4%
  • all of the above

Votes: 47 4.0%
  • LWOP in general population

Votes: 60 5.1%
  • SURGICAL castration and LWOP!

Votes: 59 5.0%
  • Permanent psych ward stay

Votes: 13 1.1%
  • Verbatim Quote from BH 'Take him to a cabin in the woods, nail his balls to the floor and set the ca

Votes: 12 1.0%
  • Surgical castration, light prison sentence with psychotherapy

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • Surgical castration and a frontal lobotomy followed by LWOP

Votes: 9 0.8%

• Total voters
I voted death by any means, but cutting their b*lls off and leaving them to bleed to death sounds okay to me. Harsh? No. After being a victim myself I can't say my wounds can ever be truly healed - why should theirs?

I believe these, I can't think of a word to use, maybe demons, should have the same thing done to them as they have done to their victims. I'm so very tired of hearing "innocent until proven guilty", especially when they're repeat offenders, I'm so tired of these demons becoming the victims and the victims forgotten about. I wish I knew how to get started on changing the laws to keep anyone who harms a child in anyway from doing it again, and again and again.

Sexual abuse is deplorable, and those who hurt children are the scum of the earth, but I voted for life in prison without parole. Personally, I oppose the death penalty, and I believe that torture is inherently wrong. JMO.

Some survivors would say that full recovery isnt possible at all. The worst damage usually isnt "physical".
These perps are cowardly. Knowing they would be executed if they are found out might slow them down a bit.
If anything can.

Unfortunately, it has been demostrated that this has the exact opposite effect on child rapists (even on adult rapists). They move on to murdering the child/woman/person because they want to eliminate the witness. While I would love to pour rubbing alcohol on the sick sh*ts that do this stuff, and light them up like a Roman Candle (look that one up folks), my inner most soul very quietly reminds me that mercy is always the best option. Just like we euthanize a rabid or out of control animal, so we should with a human being. It is a kindness to release them from their torture as well as ours. Maybe just a little rubbing alcohol, accidentally spilled...

I'm going to be bluntly honest; I am a victim.

I may be 22 now; But i have never fully recovered & i doubt i ever will.

BECAUSE of their choice; they took away something from me that i will NEVER get back. I self harmed at 10 tried to commit sucide for the first time when i was 12. I still have panic attacks, nightmares. I was forced to carry their burdens because they weren't strong enough to keep it to themselves.

I carry that every day while they get away scott free.

I absolutely loathe how people claim this is a disease; Sorry but no even addicts make the choices they do: They can resist or indulge.

Castration doesn't work - There are more than one way to abuse a child and these "things" will find it.

Why waste money on resources that could aid the future, so one of these things can rot in a jail cell.

Death; by any means.

Death - by any means. As long as there is no doubt of guilt - ie actually caught in the act, DNA evidence. Our courts need to catch up with our technology when it comes to DNA - that's guilt and justice should be swift.

death by any means, as a survivor this is the only answer.......this IS the ONLY cure

kileyizzle if u ever need to talk .... :)

death by any means, as a survivor this is the only answer.......this IS the ONLY cure

kileyizzle if u ever need to talk .... :)

Soul sista! couldn't agree more....

STAR CHAMBER if they don't change sentencing to capital crime or LWOP!

I am a SURVIVOR too - not a victim....:dance:

I'm going to be bluntly honest; I am a victim.

I may be 22 now; But i have never fully recovered & i doubt i ever will.

BECAUSE of their choice; they took away something from me that i will NEVER get back. I self harmed at 10 tried to commit sucide for the first time when i was 12. I still have panic attacks, nightmares. I was forced to carry their burdens because they weren't strong enough to keep it to themselves.

I carry that every day while they get away scott free.

I absolutely loathe how people claim this is a disease; Sorry but no even addicts make the choices they do: They can resist or indulge.

Castration doesn't work - There are more than one way to abuse a child and these "things" will find it.

Why waste money on resources that could aid the future, so one of these things can rot in a jail cell.

Death; by any means.

bbm: Amen to being a survivor! And I agree with you 100.... I could have outdated info (I'm outdated) but in my day the medical opinion was that castration does nothing to halt deviant thoughts or sexual appetites, it often does not effect erection whatsoever. It just prevents procreation. This could be medically disproven in the last few centuries, I mean, decades, since I was in college.....using chalkboards....

Depends how extreme the abuse was. If the kid ended up dead, and there's sufficient proof saying the killer did it, then DP. Or life without parole. You don't kill kids.

WHAT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN IS THEY SHOULD NOT BE RELEASED FROM PRISON IN DROVES.
17,000 RELEASED FROM CALIFRNIA PRISONS :furious::furious
:

I voted LWOP and I also believe that ANYONE who murders a child should be put to death in turn. Those are my votes!

I voted LWOP. Chances are they would be killed in prison anyway. Also, it would more than likely be less kind than lethal injection and the electric chair combined. From what I understand, even the worst of the worst in prisons don't like people who mess with kids. Just my opinion.

I believe in the death penalty. For habitual sex offenders I believe that they should recieve prison time, and mental treatment. Can it be treated? Yes, I believe that it can be with some people. I do think harm of children is a hideous crime, of course I think that rape or harm of any other person is a hidious crime. I'm sure that some of you think that I'm too lenient on what I think but, hey, it's an opinion. I think that some people that are put in prison are innocent. DNA is proving that all the time.
But the sadistic child molesting rapist that seems to have no cure and may commit more crimes including death.... yea, they should be exterminated.

I am trying to organize a protest in Washington DC to demand tougher sentencing for pedophiles, a federal 1 strike law life w/o parole for pedophiles, a convicted sex offenders list (if u never register u r never listed this varies from state to state and if u are not caught re offending after 10 years u no longer have to register in the state of MO) or a failure to register list and demand earlier education on sexual and physical abuse so these kids know early on that they have rights. Please spread the word and join me on facebook by searching email
make.my.village.safe@gmail.com.

A tattoo across their forehead, too, just in case a Katrina happens or something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back