What questions are still unanswered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arghhhhh.... so many unanswered questions!

I only have one question. And it's been the same question that seriously causes me to take a step back as a parent, too.

Why?

Not just WHY for ICA. Or WHY did Caley die? But? WHY does a parent do these horrendous things to the very life they bring into this world?

I'm sure we'd all agree on a few other things like why don't we question our grown children about their whereabouts. If and where they work? If they are living under our roofs? Of COURSE we would ASK those questions. I know I have. In fact any of my kids will gladly tell you what they're biggest complaint about me is. I'm too NOSY! Or as they would say "always in their business". Of course we are! It's OUR JOB's to be in their business. More so if they reside in our home's with grandchildren as well. DUH? :banghead:

I really don't care about the dynamics of the A's and what or how the family broke down or operated with each other. I'm not even going to speculate of their involvement in Caley's death because we'd all do that if it were our grandchildren, too. There are plenty of A family dynamics out there.

This whole thing has seriously caused me to look really deep into my own family dynamics. And question myself as well. How could a PARENT do this to their own child? I know all about the other cases where mother's have killed their children through the years, too. And I as a parent am asking myself "Is this what we're raising?" Children that kill? And I suppose grandparent's everywhere are also asking this same question.

So whether it be ICA's case or Diane Downs, or Susan Smith? I still only have one question:

HOW could they take their own child's life? I can't even put a justifiable excuse or logic behind it. We all have mental issues of one kind or another. That is a common fact amongst the human race. Now I seriously watch my own grown children and how they interact with their children. Asking myself along the way: Am I paying enough attention? Would I be able to prevent something like this from happening amongst my own children? How would I know it was going to happen?

*sigh*

I want to know how many times ICA drove past Caylee in the woods to see if she had been discovered?
I also would like to know -why the SA did not call an F.B.I Profiler?

Why didn't Yuri SMELL the stink coming from the car that first night? IIRC, another officer said the same thing..Yet! We know it reeked & even Lee admitted it did.

Why did Baez fight so hard to disprove Caylee was ever in the trunk? She had to get to Suburban somehow..Was it cos if it really was GA that disposed of her he would have done it ASAP vs leaving her in the car for days to decompose=smell..Besides the fact GA wouldn't have left her so close to home & in that manner.

How did CA recall a month later exactly what day she saw the pool ladder up & the gate open? Not that I believe her anyway.

Why didn't TM testify to the 'water' issue? I don't think they did enough to prove the area was under so much 'water' & for so long.

Why didn't Kio Marie testify re: their hangout & pet cemetery? And what pets exactly? Must've been hamsters or something like that? And that ICA wanted to give the baby up for adoption & CA wouldn't allow it.

I have a ton more but don't have time now..Maybe later :)

BBM:

The reason the state didn't call her:

KioMarie is not a credible witness, and IMO she lied. Also, the remains, were not found in the hangout area/kids pet cemetery.

I don't think there was much reason to put her on the stand, and she wouldn't add much to the case against Casey.

I want to know why on July 16, 2008, less than 24 hours after Caylee was reported missing, Cindy repeatedly called Yuri Melich to inform him that she found the pool ladder up when she came home from work on June 16. A story her co-workers could verify she told them at the time.

Why did Cindy remember such detail on Father's Day including Casey and her crying over a video of a living Caylee with her Great Grandpa but forgot the last time she saw Caylee was "Father's Day" or what she fixed Caylee for dinner that night?

Why did George either lie or could not recall anything that made him look bad? George refusing to admit to anything related to the duct tape or couldn't recall how they prepared their family pets? If George did not have anything to hide, why hide?

Finally, once the "suicide"note was admitted into evidence under the dying declaration hearsay, why did the defense not call an expert to testify about the "suicide" note.

BBM. I wonder about that, too. He might have been acting that way because of what the defense accused him of, and he was worried... but the truth would have definitely been better.

Other relatives say ICA wasn't "quite right"=odd duck at a young age..I'm sure ICA setup her father on many occasions causing huge rifts between him & ICA..It does go to show she HATED him for most of her life & it had nothing at all to do with "sex abuse".

She played the ultimate HATE YOU card on him in court..She must be :crazy: to think he'd EVER go along with it & TG! he did not!

Perhaps George was afraid Casey might try and set him up for Caylee's death. This might be an explanation of why he spilled his guts to investigators.

"In an interview with investigators in Orange County, on July 31, 2008, Jesse Grund said, "I think if something happened to Caylee, her one toe that she's had in reality for the last couple years, her one foot would be gone and she would be completely in her own separate world. I think uh, that's because Casey directly has some issues that mentally she's never gotten taken care of. So, I do believe something accidentally happened to Caylee, which I believe is a what if scenario that could have happened.

My unanswered question is if Jesse thought this or figured this out about Casey why it wasn't further explored on a psychological level by the defense. Maybe they did and nothing substantial came of it.

No psychological evaluation testimony was offered from anyone who evaluated Casey after her first arrest (or after the remains were found)

I would of thought this would be a no brainer and would have helped explain her mental status and her behavior in the 31 days (regardless of whether you go with Caylee was missing or dead)

I am surprised as well, the book about the case has at least two of her friends saying that Casey said she needed to be institutionalized and that she was losing it, basically...I am surprised the defense did not work harder to get Casey examined and certified with post-partum or something...and why these friends could not have testified to how she was acting the year before Caylee ended up dying...
I know, there are probably evidence rules that prevented this testimony from coming in, but I believe that a lot of people knew Casey was losing her mind and did nothing about it, just closed their eyes and prayed for the best, IMO.

I want to know why on July 16, 2008, less than 24 hours after Caylee was reported missing, Cindy repeatedly called Yuri Melich to inform him that she found the pool ladder up when she came home from work on June 16. A story her co-workers could verify she told them at the time.

Why did Cindy remember such detail on Father's Day including Casey and her crying over a video of a living Caylee with her Great Grandpa but forgot the last time she saw Caylee was "Father's Day" or what she fixed Caylee for dinner that night?

Why did George either lie or could not recall anything that made him look bad? George refusing to admit to anything related to the duct tape or couldn't recall how they prepared their family pets? If George did not have anything to hide, why hide?

Finally, once the "suicide"note was admitted into evidence under the dying declaration hearsay, why did the defense not call an expert to testify about the "suicide" note.

George and Cindy were working with the defense. George wanted to destroy his credibility. He was so adamant about the car smelling like human decomp. during his interviews with investigators, he had to admit that on the stand. At the point where he admitted it on the stand, he hoped the Jury would not believe him. George's part in the defense ruse was not as obvious as Cindy's part.

IMO....

I'm sure I'll think of more (some of my questions have already been asked on this thread, too), but here are a few I have, for now:

1) Why didn't Tony smell the decomp odor when he picked up Casey that time she ran out of gas close to her home?

2) When George saw something in Casey's trunk on the 24th of June that he said looked like "laundry"... was that actually Caylee's body in a laundry bag? And, why didn't George smell anything that day? Or did he?

3) Why didn't LE have the cadaver dogs search INSIDE the Anthony home?

4) What was the real reason that Casey showed up at Jesse's apartment wanting to "take a shower". Did she really only want to take a shower, or was she up to something else?

5) Did the syringe in the gatorade bottle belong to Jesse?

I am surprised as well, the book about the case has at least two of her friends saying that Casey said she needed to be institutionalized and that she was losing it, basically...I am surprised the defense did not work harder to get Casey examined and certified with post-partum or something...and why these friends could not have testified to how she was acting the year before Caylee ended up dying...
I know, there are probably evidence rules that prevented this testimony from coming in, but I believe that a lot of people knew Casey was losing her mind and did nothing about it, just closed their eyes and prayed for the best, IMO.

I agree.

Casey didn't suddenly start lying to cover up or explain anything about Caylee's death or disappearance. Casey lied about "everything" in her life for years before June 08. Lying was normal for Casey. Everyone testified to that.

So it stands to reason, when this is her base line normal behaviour, she is going to do that same thing in the middle of any future experiences, traumatic or not. She isn't going to start telling the truth now when dishonesty or fantasy is her standard reality of operation in life.

I am not phased by the presence of all the lies her lies about Caylee. What else did we expect? I am very curious as to the psychology of it all and the abject disconnect from her entire reality and the degree of immersion into the life she wishes she had. The one with a cool job, lots of money, a 24/7 on call nanny, lots of friends, party every night and total freedom.

From all the pictures and home movies of a very happy bright eyed little Caylee I am VERY doubtful this little girl was drugged and left in car trunks to sleep it off. I am surprised no one but her mom admitted to babysitting Caylee. Every friend of Caseys who encountered both Casey and Caylee emphatically claimed Casey was a caring doting mom in their presence. One would think at least someone would have picked up on Casey finding Caylee an annoyance or a burden.

Why 31 days? I don't mean why did KC wait 31 days - I mean why did she tell LA and CA and the 911 operator 31 days on July 15th. Why not a month? Why not 4 1/2 weeks? Or a month ago? Or since June 16th? Or whatever? But why 31 days?

If you count June 16th - the day Caylee supposedly died and July 15th - the day of the 911 calls - don't you get 30 days? (Am I counting wrong or missing something?)

From early on, I have thought that KC gave 31 days because she had been counting something, as opposed to trying to "remember" how long ago - but IF Caylee died on the 16th, then it wasn't the days since Caylee's death that KC had been keeping track of because there is absolutely no way to count 31 days between 6/16 and 7/15. If KC was trying to "remember" then I would think her response to LA and then to 911 operator would have been expressed as I haven't seen her in a month or since 6/16.

What was KC counting that was 31 days? Was she really the first one to say 31 days? After all, it would have actually been 31 days since CA had seen Caylee if you count both 6/15 & 7/15. Had CA said that to KC at some point that day and KC just picked up on it? If so, why wouldn't CA have questioned the date when KC said that she hadn't seen Caylee since the same day CA did IF CA realized it had been 31 days which is unlikely since she first thought the date was 6/9. So was KC counting something else?

WHY 31 DAYS? It is only one of many many questions I have about this case but it is one I have had since the day they corrected the date of the video to Father's Day 6/15.

I would like to know why she Googled "chloroform habit".

I
When ICA mentioned in the jail letters about giving Caylee "anti-histamines or something" she was essentially admitting she drugged Caylee, and saying they were anti-histamines would make it seem more legitimate, as opposed to Xanax which you would never give a child.

But outside of Cameron knowing where to get it, and the curious name "Zanny" there's no evidence at all of Xanax, but I feel like it's a major part of this that will never be revealed.

In 2007, a childcare here in Montana gave children benadril to make them sleep. One boy died. The woman who gave him the benadril was sentenced to prison. Perhaps Casey used benadril and either accidentally or knowingly gave Caylee too much?

I would like to know why she Googled "chloroform habit".

found this, because I was curious too just sharing.

http://chestofbooks.com/health/mate...apeutics-Prescription-Writing/Chloroform.html

Therapeutics Of Chloroform, Aside From Its Use As Anesthetic
Externally. - (1) In liniments, as a rubefacient for muscular, joint, and neuralgic pains. (2) On cotton in a decayed tooth for toothache.

Internally
(1) As a mild and pleasant carminative in flatulence or colic - the water or spirit. (2) As an antemetic in refractory cases of vomiting - one dram of the water every hour. (3) As antihysteric and cerebral sedative - the spirit.

The Chloroform habit is not uncommon, the sweet taste and narcotic action making the drug a rather pleasant dose. In some cases it is rubbed into the gums. The effects of the habit are similar to those of the chloral habit. (See Chloral Hydrate.)

Didn't she also look up "chloro 2" (if not then just ignore)? Chloro 2 could possibly be seen in the make up of different types of amphetamines.

I go back and forth on the chloroform in my head. I don't think she is unintelligent enough to know that placing a cloth with chloroform on her child's face would not possibly result in injury and there are so many easier ways to snuff the life out of a 2 yr old that I just can't reconcile that that was the murder weapon.

But ask me next week and I might be back to thinking she did use it like that!

Always JMHO even if it changes all the time about this woman.

Other relatives say ICA wasn't "quite right"=odd duck at a young age..I'm sure ICA setup her father on many occasions causing huge rifts between him & ICA..It does go to show she HATED him for most of her life & it had nothing at all to do with "sex abuse".

She played the ultimate HATE YOU card on him in court..She must be :crazy: to think he'd EVER go along with it & TG! he did not!

BBM

She has an odd look in the picture they showed in court, with her and Cindy, where she's pregnant at the Wedding. Cindy A. suffers from the syndrome "My dog doesn't have Fleas" It's her way or the highway, although, I will say she knew KC was different, and has covered up all these years. There are glimpses of reality for CA, as when she called one of ICA's friends in Jacksonville, when she was looking for her and warned him not to get involved with her, because she's a "Sociopath" Cindy's words, and in his deposition. I forget his name, but was a childhood friend of ICA.

I can't think of a single question that I still have.

Why 31 days? I don't mean why did KC wait 31 days - I mean why did she tell LA and CA and the 911 operator 31 days on July 15th. Why not a month? Why not 4 1/2 weeks? Or a month ago? Or since June 16th? Or whatever? But why 31 days?

If you count June 16th - the day Caylee supposedly died and July 15th - the day of the 911 calls - don't you get 30 days? (Am I counting wrong or missing something?)

From early on, I have thought that KC gave 31 days because she had been counting something, as opposed to trying to "remember" how long ago - but IF Caylee died on the 16th, then it wasn't the days since Caylee's death that KC had been keeping track of because there is absolutely no way to count 31 days between 6/16 and 7/15. If KC was trying to "remember" then I would think her response to LA and then to 911 operator would have been expressed as I haven't seen her in a month or since 6/16.

What was KC counting that was 31 days? Was she really the first one to say 31 days? After all, it would have actually been 31 days since CA had seen Caylee if you count both 6/15 & 7/15. Had CA said that to KC at some point that day and KC just picked up on it? If so, why wouldn't CA have questioned the date when KC said that she hadn't seen Caylee since the same day CA did IF CA realized it had been 31 days which is unlikely since she first thought the date was 6/9. So was KC counting something else?

WHY 31 DAYS? It is only one of many many questions I have about this case but it is one I have had since the day they corrected the date of the video to Father's Day 6/15.

I still think Caylee was murdered on the night of the 15th. I don't believe for one minute that GA saw her on the 16th.

Is it possible she rubbed it on Caylee's gums to get her to sleep?

You know, I used to wonder if Caylee was killed by mistake. Perhaps drugged and od'd by mistake. But just tonite I was thinking about this and that no longer makes sense to me. I now believe whole heartedly that Caylee was killed on purpose.

Think about it. GA saw KC leave around 1 something pm with Caylee. I believe GA. By evening Caylee was no longer seen with KC and she went off with her boyfriend. That means she had to be killed the afternoon of the 16th after GA went to work. KC would have no need to drug Caylee that time of day. The boyfriend wasn't around at that time. The parents were gone to work. There was no reason to accidently od Caylee on anything at that time of day.

So it had to be on purpose. She had to have been thinking about this and did it on purpose while she had the chance and the parents were away. Either she was PO'd at the mom from this so called fight that I haven't heard proof of or she wanted to be free of Caylee so she could be with the boyfriend that night. But there is no way it was an accident that time of day since there was no partying or carousing going on at that time of day. 1st degree murder.

She definitely planned to be with Tony that night without Caylee because she told her GA and I believe CA that she and Caylee would be staying at the nannys that night. So she definitely had some 'plan' in her mind that didn't include Caylee.
Just a question - I keep reading about this 'fight' that CA and ICA had. I don't remember any of that coming out during the trial. Did I miss it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle