What questions are still unanswered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etiana

Truth fears nothing but concealment
Reaction score
There are still so many unanswered questions for me that I thought would come to light during the trial. There are also questions that I have from when Caylee was still alive that really bug me. :confused:

I know we have a question and answer thread, this is more a place to share all those nagging thoughts and questions that are still left unanswered.

You know, I used to wonder if Caylee was killed by mistake. Perhaps drugged and od'd by mistake. But just tonite I was thinking about this and that no longer makes sense to me. I now believe whole heartedly that Caylee was killed on purpose.

Think about it. GA saw KC leave around 1 something pm with Caylee. I believe GA. By evening Caylee was no longer seen with KC and she went off with her boyfriend. That means she had to be killed the afternoon of the 16th after GA went to work. KC would have no need to drug Caylee that time of day. The boyfriend wasn't around at that time. The parents were gone to work. There was no reason to accidently od Caylee on anything at that time of day.

So it had to be on purpose. She had to have been thinking about this and did it on purpose while she had the chance and the parents were away. Either she was PO'd at the mom from this so called fight that I haven't heard proof of or she wanted to be free of Caylee so she could be with the boyfriend that night. But there is no way it was an accident that time of day since there was no partying or carousing going on at that time of day. 1st degree murder.

Here are just a few of mine.

~ Where did Casey go when she said she was at work? If she was with friends, why didn't they ever question why she wasn't at work?

~ Didn't anyone question how she could afford a nanny? I know she kept telling everyone that she had a job but honestly, a nanny? Why didn't her parents ever question this, especially since she obviously appeared to have very little money and was also borrowing money (or stealing) from them?

~ How and where did ICA get the ingredients to make Chloroform?

~ Where was Caylee killed?

~ Did ICA take Caylee into the woods and dispose of her when it was light outside? If so, how did she manage to do that without anyone seeing her?

I wouldn't even know where to start.

What questions actually GOT answered would be a remarkably short thread however...

You know, I used to wonder if Caylee was killed by mistake. Perhaps drugged and od'd by mistake. But just tonite I was thinking about this and that no longer makes sense to me. I now believe whole heartedly that Caylee was killed on purpose.

Think about it. GA saw KC leave around 1 something pm with Caylee. I believe GA. By evening Caylee was no longer seen with KC and she went off with her boyfriend. That means she had to be killed the afternoon of the 16th after GA went to work. KC would have no need to drug Caylee that time of day. The boyfriend wasn't around at that time. The parents were gone to work. There was no reason to accidently od Caylee on anything at that time of day.

So it had to be on purpose. She had to have been thinking about this and did it on purpose while she had the chance and the parents were away. Either she was PO'd at the mom from this so called fight that I haven't heard proof of or she wanted to be free of Caylee so she could be with the boyfriend that night. But there is no way it was an accident that time of day since there was no partying or carousing going on at that time of day. 1st degree murder.

Beautifully argued, if you ask me. Thanks.

I'm not sure I have any idea how Caylee died. I'm convinced it was by her mother's hand, but computer searches done months before the death don't tell me much.

I want to knwhy GA really bought the gun. He knew ICA was headed home...x LE he wasn't gonna run around town threatening people with it, he'd go to jail and couldn't look for Caylee

Why did ICA sit in jail for 3 years and put her life in the hands of a jury for an accident? I kept waiting for DT to really explain that.

One question I do have is where was the chloroform? Did the anthony's have ingredients in their home to make it? What was the recipe for it? Was there any sort of container other than the gaterade bottle found at the scene? rags? what did she use to chloroform her? Of course, the cops didn't know about her crime for 31 days. she could have dumped whatever she used in the family trash and it was carted off weeks before to the dump. There is just so much we will never know which worries me but I could convict her in an instant if I were on the jury.

Scott Peterson, David Westerfield amoung others, were convicted on alot less and they are on death row.

Q: How long would Casey keep lying about Caylee being with Zanny until everyone would become suspicious of her? How long would she take it?

Q: where did Casey kill Caylee? At home? in her car? at a hotel? Where was Casey staying when she wasn't with a boyfriend or at home? Was she living in her car with Caylee?

Here are just a few of mine.

~ Where did Casey go when she said she was at work? If she was with friends, why didn't they ever question why she wasn't at work?

~ Didn't anyone question how she could afford a nanny? I know she kept telling everyone that she had a job but honestly, a nanny? Why didn't her parents ever question this, especially since she obviously appeared to have very little money and was also borrowing money (or stealing) from them?

~ How and where did ICA get the ingredients to make Chloroform?

~ Where was Caylee killed?

~ Did ICA take Caylee into the woods and dispose of her when it was light outside? If so, how did she manage to do that without anyone seeing her?

I didn't read your post when I posted my thoughts and our concerns are similar. Did Casey walk through the edge of the woods behind her house to get to the area where Caylee was found? Carrying the body would have been awkward and heavy for Casey if Caylee was in a garbage bag. The laundry bag was likely used to carry her using her shoulder if there is a loop on the bag. Someone must have seen or heard something. Someone gagging/vomiting. Dogs barking in their yards. Something.

Googling:

Missing Children's Websites
Being in contact with Joshua Dunkett (Facebook?)
He was one of the first to arrive to offer support

Deleting over 500 photos from Photobucket

Googling 'a' Zaneida Gonzalez, Orlando
Copying info from application card

Was she planning on killing the parents too? Why wasn't it introduced at trial the text sent from Amy... about Casey stealing Amy's new roll of duct tape that she had used on those costumes? Do you think the body was buried in the back yard for a couple days first... then moved to the car?
Who is Caylee's real bio father?

Why were the clothes Caylee was found with the ones from the day of the video and not the ones that George say he saw her wearing. She was found with what Cindy had purchased on Father's day.

I think there's more to the Xanax stuff that people aren't talking about. She mentioned Zanny long before Caylee was missing...her friends have referenced it. It's also been made known that Cameron had access to Xanax, even if he never mentioned anything to TL about Casey asking for it.

When ICA mentioned in the jail letters about giving Caylee "anti-histamines or something" she was essentially admitting she drugged Caylee, and saying they were anti-histamines would make it seem more legitimate, as opposed to Xanax which you would never give a child.

But outside of Cameron knowing where to get it, and the curious name "Zanny" there's no evidence at all of Xanax, but I feel like it's a major part of this that will never be revealed.

Do Home Depot stores have those self-checkout stations?
Yes, they do.

Why were the clothes Caylee was found with the ones from the day of the video and not the ones that George say he saw her wearing. She was found with what Cindy had purchased on Father's day.

Caylee's clothing found at the site where the remains were are not the same she wore on the father's day video.

George may have had acetone in the shed. Many dads have it in their garage collection.

Caylee's clothing found at the site where the remains were are not the same she wore on the father's day video.

Oh sorry, I hadn't even looked... I thought it had been mentioned and didn't even check it out.

1) Casey's comment at the beginning of an early jailhouse tape, before her parents even sat down: "Don't worry, I haven't told them anything" (or something like that).

2) Lee's comment to Casey during a jailhouse visit: "Is this like the last time"?

3) Lee's memorial speech during Caylee's memorial service: "CMA- I am so proud of you. I hope you're proud of me too. I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea