What Were/Are Casey's Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
what?! I had not heard the dogs hit on the pool! Do you have a link? Is this new info? TIA!

It's not really new info. The dog hit on an area near the pool. Same info, stated a bit differently.
:crazy:

The problem I am having with it being an "accident", I would hope in that instant you would immediately call for help. If it was something you caused, then a person like Casey would have to cover it up. On the 16th she did try and get hold of her parents in rapid phone calls which were not answered. Then she had to do something else. Do we know if she called anyone else?

I think many of you are right about Casey. I believe she tried to hide the fact that Caylee died accidentally because Casey is used to covering up her mistakes to her parents in order to not be reprimanded. Her behavior is very childish but it makes sense.
If you view Casey as a kid trying to cover up mistakes to avoid punishment everything makes sense. So she accidentally killed Casey. Became afraid of her parents rath, started to put off telling them. time kept going by and she was the right time to tell them never came up until it was too late and she could not confess what really happened. She just refuses to take the blame for anything to avoid lectures and punishment. Just like a very spoiled child which I'm sure she has been.
J:mad:

Thanks for this thread. I am curious to hear everyones responses.

I believe this was premeditated--to what extent, I don't know. She may have seen Caylee in the pool drowning and thought "this is my way out of being a mom". She took the body out of the pool (that's one of the places the dogs hit) and started calling GP's. Then she changed her mind and figured GP's would go crazy that she didn't call the ambulance.

This could have been when the kidnapping plan began. She figured that people would feel bad for her and her involvement wouldn't be questioned. She doesn't strike me as too intelligent. If she was intelligent, she would have acted like she was upset. The whole plan just reeks of below average intelligence and a lot of arrogance...mix in a bunch of lies and a family that has never questioned her and she thought she could work that same bunch of lies on LE and get away with it.

I believe that she was going to avoid the GP's as long as she could. When she was found, she would lie, ask for one more day, then run off and try to hide. I think she was planning on leaving before she was caught but the car smelled to high Heaven and she knew she couldn't drive it and risk getting pulled over in it. I bet she would have stolen Tony's car or a friends car if she hadn't gotten stuck talking to LE that night. JMO.

i think it was negligence that she did not want to get caught for and wanted to blame somebody else. one thing led to another and she was caught up in a huge lie after awhile.

probably thought people would just think her kid was abducted and she would get some serious attention and everyone would feel sorry for her and not ask any questions.

and life would go on, what a brave woman she was to be able to carry one with her life like that.

as she continued to get drunk and lucky with several men.

BRAVE WOMAN ?????????????????

I think she is a troubled person; mentally unbalanced with a dysfunctional family including her LE father.

I think she is a troubled person; mentally unbalanced with a dysfunctional family including her LE father.

Really, good parents can have bad kids....

I think her plan is simple, and what most people believe.

You can't / won't get convicted without a body.
And even if you are found guilty of a charge, without a clear cause of death you will not get the max sentence.

Even now, I feel she will do very little jail time, if any.
In fact, she may spend more time in jail now while waiting for trial, then she will after the actual trial.

Like Cindy said at the bond hearing " There is no evidence that Casey did anything wrong."

Sad but true.

I think you can only learn how a manipulating liar operates from dealing with one, which is why we know!

Your situation with your daughter is probably very similar to the way Cindy feels. Because you're the mom, you want to believe -- which is the only reason you even listen. But, you know the truth in your gut. Yes?

You are right on the mark my friend I am the Mom of a Bipolar daughter. They need to be handled gently, but they do lie, lie,lie, AND I alway know in my GUT when to back up, and when not to....I too want to believe but I never will do so without paying attention to the moment and what is real.

Her mom wants to believe but she too seems dysfunctional and an enabler.

Really, good parents can have bad kids....
I do agree with you on that, many parents can have a hardship with their kids: This mom had an adorable child,
I would not call her BRAVE? Out of balance is more like it....
This Mom seems bipolar to me. How can she sit in a jail cell and not try to help find her child.
Not talking? is brave?

I think you can only learn how a manipulating liar operates from dealing with one, which is why we know!

Your situation with your daughter is probably very similar to the way Cindy feels. Because you're the mom, you want to believe -- which is the only reason you even listen. But, you know the truth in your gut. Yes?

It took 3 years of psycho.-wisdom to get it through my head that I cannot change her behavior until SHE wants to change it. I can only set boundries if I don't want to be victim to her rage and control. my daughter has an outrageous temper, no respect or civility towards me, she'll cut off her nose to spite her face just to prove her *point* (whatever that is).

I reached my saturation point with her behavior and adopted the tougher stance. it's improved my mental health greatly. BTW, my daughter is 27 yo

Kinda reminds me of Melinda Duckett in a way. My daughters been kidnapped. Don't ask me anything else...search for her and leave me alone. And she probabaly expected them to do exactly that!!

probably thought people would just think her kid was abducted and she would get some serious attention and everyone would feel sorry for her and not ask any questions.

and life would go on, what a brave woman she was to be able to carry one with her life like that.

as she continued to get drunk and lucky with several men.

The way I read the post is that she was saying this is how Casey imagines herself to be (brave.)

You are right on the mark my friend I am the Mom of a Bipolar daughter. They need to be handled gently, but they do lie, lie,lie, AND I alway know in my GUT when to back up, and when not to....I too want to believe but I never will do so without paying attention to the moment and what is real.

Her mom wants to believe but she too seems dysfunctional and an enabler.

songline, do you think that Casey is bi-polar? I too HAD a bi-polar daughter but is now deseased but honestly she never lied, so I'm curious about this.

I personally don't think that Casey is Bi-Polar, I think she's definitely a recreational drug user and also thinks of herself as a princess! However, there is a definite possibility that she has a clinical 'personality disorder' which am not so familar with so can't comment

xxxxxxooooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

what?! I had not heard the dogs hit on the pool! Do you have a link? Is this new info? TIA!

I said that she took the body out of the pool. Maybe I should have specified that it seems she laid it next to the pool because the dogs hit right near the pool. Sorry if that wasn't clear :)

Ok, we have a mother who's 2 year old daughter is missing. We have seen photo's taken of her out in the clubs after Caylee supposedly was kidnapped by the nanny. Cindy finally got ahold of Casey after a month, if Cindy had not found her, then what was Casey planning on doing? Did she think she was going to keep living in the Orlando area, avoiding her family and always having a reason why they couldn't talk to Caylee on the phone? What was this girl planning on doing? What about the money she stole from her friend? Did she have any fear about her hunting her down to get her money back?
If she somehow manages to get out of jail, what could she be planning to do? Somehow I don't think Tony is going to be waiting for her with open arms!

I'm just trying to get into this girls mindset to get any kind of clue.
I hope all her friends are singing like canaries and leaving nothing out, the smallest detail could be the thing to crack this wide open.

VB

I think that she knew she'd have a day of reckoning, but she didn't care.

She stole money, credit cards, and checks from friends and family.

She "misplaced" her daughter.

Her lies were easy to prove untrue.

I think from June 16 forward, she knew she'd have to face up to what she'd done, but she delayed the inevitable, and decided to party her hiney off until she'd finally be caught.

"It's better to burn out than to fade away."

I think that she knew she'd have a day of reckoning, but she didn't care.

She stole money, credit cards, and checks from friends and family.

She "misplaced" her daughter.

Her lies were easy to prove untrue.

I think from June 16 forward, she knew she'd have to face up to what she'd done, but she delayed the inevitable, and decided to party her hiney off until she'd finally be caught.

"It's better to burn out than to fade away."
You've reminded me of a conversation I had once. I was talking to someone I know that was involved in one of those high speed police pursuits.By involved I mean he was being pursued by the cops and he wasn't stopping!

I asked him, why would you bother to run when you knew it was inevitable that you would be caught? Why make it even worse on yourself by running and pizzing everyone off with this pursuit? NO one ever gets away in those pursuits.
He said, I just wanted to stay out of jail for as long as possible. I was able to talk to my girlfriend for a long time and straighten some things out. I wanted to delay the inevitable for however long that would be.
IOW those moments of freedom were worth it to him at the time because he knew he was not going to get away with anything and would ultimately land in jail.

IOW those moments of freedom were worth it to him at the time because he knew he was not going to get away with anything and would ultimately land in jail.

Exactly what I think about Casey. Party like it's 1999. Because tomorrow you may die...or end up in jail.

:dance:

I think she's definitely a recreational drug user and also thinks of herself as a princess!

I don't think she's a drug user at all. Princess? She wishes. She's just a spoiled brat who found herself to be an adult without a means to support herself. She thinks the real world is going to treat her the same as mommy and daddy who have spoiled her and bought all her lies during her formative years. She's shocked. She can't believe she has to be .............. real. As the judge said, "the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers." Likewise for reality, imo.

I do think she's a drug user, imo. So many in this age group are using club drugs :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member