• ICA will receive 10 years or less

Votes: 14 1.7%
  • ICA will receive time served

Votes: 8 1.0%
  • CA/GA/LA or some other witness will face criminal procedings

Votes: 65 8.0%
  • Hung Jury and a Mis-trial

Votes: 18 2.2%
  • Mister Baez will have sanctions and a bar report.

Votes: 56 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Judge Perry cares what she is. He's watched the execution of a woman he sentenced to die before, IIRC.
I agree.

When Chief Judge Perry was a prosecuting attorney (Jeff Ashton's job), he helped send a woman named Judy Buenoano, aka "The Black Widow", to Death Row. She was found guilty of killing her husband by poisoning him.

And then Perry personally watched as she was executed in the electric chair, back in 1998.

I read a very interesting news article about this on-line, right after the Casey Anthony trial started. Anyone can just Google his name and the words "Black Widow" and find a bunch of articles about it.

Judge Perry isn't afraid of sending a female killer to her rightful death.

LWOP because of her age, but I honestly feel like she IS a threat to society, I decided that after I heard the testimony about the dead animals.

I agree.

When Chief Judge Perry was a prosecuting attorney (Jeff Ashton's job), he helped send a woman named Judy Buenoano, aka "The Black Widow", to Death Row. She was found guilty of killing her husband by poisoning him.

And then Perry personally watched as she was executed in the electric chair, back in 1998.

I read a very interesting news article about this on-line, right after the Casey Anthony trial started. Anyone can just Google his name and the words "Black Widow" and find a bunch of articles about it.

Judge Perry isn't afraid of sending a female killer to her rightful death.
He is a true man of the law. He can't be swayed by a murderer. JMO.

Hello everyone! This is my first post and after looking around this site I think I am going to REALLY like it here!

I voted for this like I do for the Oscars/Emmys...

I voted LWOP but hope for the ultimate...I was mighty impressed with the entire Prosecutions case and totally entertained by the Defense...That Mr. Baez sure is a funny one...not

Just wanted to jump in with both feet and say Hi!

Welcome Kim........ glad you posted this is a wonderful web site and one of the most interesting out there. There are very insightful members with a lot of postings that really get you to thinking on the current and past crimes committed. Welcome again.

In your opinion, do you think Casey believes the jury will not convict her? I feel that she definitely felt this pre-trial and possibly, a good part of the trial, that's why I feel she wouldn't take a plea deal or ask for one.

What say you, the fine people of WS?

In an answer to your question, I have a feeling Casey WANTS to believe that she will walk but she has been in a state of denial so common in her family. But I feel now that she's getting a sense that her attorney's especially JB has really messed this up. It is a good possibly that she's starting to "get it" that she's not going to get out of this.

All bets may be off once the jurors get to see Caylee in the last video. Caylee singing her song, "You are my Sunshine" will make it easier for jurors to take this very, very seriously. Will they play it for the jurors? After that, I think, at the very least, ICA will get LWOP.

Remember the first time you saw that video and heard Caylee singing?

I want to wait and hear the closing statements before I vote. I know how I would vote if this was a "if you were a Juror" thread. I have no clue what the Jury will decide.

If no hung jury, I say the sentence will end up being 30 to 40 years. I think she deserves LWOP, but I just don't see all 12 agreeing to murder 1.

I voted LWOP, but I am hoping for DP. I honestly feel for her family, but I think the DP would be best for them. I think she has had so much control over them for so long that it would continue if she gets LWOP. It is hard to believe that one person could have such a devastating effect on so many friends and family members.

I will probably be chewing my nails off all day tomorrow. The prosecution done such a good job and the judge was great. The defense? Well, look what they had to work with. I will give Jose credit for sticking with this client (I have heard others say they wouldn't have nothing to do with her) even though I believe he had some motives for doing so. (Fame and fortune????)

I have grandbabies, soon to be 7 girls, lol. One is named Caylee. Another that lives in my home and has sang "you are my sunshine" since she could get the tune half way right. I can't imagine losing any of these precious angels. I think about Caylee Marie alot, she was a beautiful little girl and seemed like she was very intelligent. This is just a sad, sad story that didn't have to happen. I keep asking myself, why didn't she just give her to her parents or anyone? It just shouldn't have happened............

If no hung jury, I say the sentence will end up being 30 to 40 years. I think she deserves LWOP, but I just don't see all 12 agreeing to murder 1.

I can't see all 12 agreeing to murder 1 either. In order to avoid a hung Jury, I think they will compromise to a lesser charge. I would like for them to prove me wrong.

I voted LWOP, but hope she receives the DP.

I personally feel like if you harm an INNOCENT child, you should receive the ultimate punishment.

Her attorneys did not fail her. She failed her daughter when she murdered her, therefore she failed herself. She deserves nothing short of what she did to her own daughter, IMOO.

I think she will be convicted at the very least of Aggravated Child Abuse which carries the Death Penalty. If the Jury votes for Death I think HHJP will go for life and overrule.

IMO LWOP

Just some current history of Women convicted, sentenced, and executed in the State Of Florida.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/women.html#recieved

BBM~

This is what I expect to happen, too. As much as I think that she deserves the DP, I don't think she will get it.

My favorite fantasy scenario is:
The jury comes back with a DP recommendation. HHBP thoughtfully considers it and then says, ' I was going to show mercy on you and give you LWOP, but because your famdamily has felt it necessary to fling YOUR crap on anybody and everybody in the state of Florida, I sentence you to the DP. Love, Belvin'.

(Hey...it could happen!!!!) :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I hope the SA emphasizes the number of people she TORTURED with her lies and manipulations - including the jury. I thought for the longest time that her family begging for her life would save her from death, but her family lost all of their good will with their own lies. She stands alone - and I voted that she will be sentenced to death.

I voted LWOP. I want her in there until she dies a natural death...no easy way out. I want her to 'hang with her new friends' in general population.

I really wonder if Lee A. will be begging his sister's life be spared if it comes back 1st degree murder. Am interested to see if Lee is even in the courtroom that day or if George will plead for her for mercy. I know Cindy will be front and center, tho. :banghead:

What I would like Casey to get = LWOP or DP (that will not get reversed on appeal)

What do I think she will get = ICA will receive 30 years or less

I don't see the jury falling for her lies... But, I have this nagging feeling there will be a bleeding heart who doesn't want to convict her of 1st degree murder... but hold her responsible for Caylee's death with a lesser charge.

IMO, there has been so much more evidence in this case than in many that recieved the DP.
I still think ICA will get the DP. CAYLEE's murder was planned.........computer searches,
duck tape on baby, choroform, 31 days, lies, Caylee dumped to rot away...no accident.
I hope the jury sees ICA evilness...........please never let this momster free again!

Who brutally killed little precious Caylee and threw her in the swamp filled with garbage/trash? The jury has this information (along with so much more):

The last person who Caylee was with=ICA
The person who was responsible to notify others that her child was missing=ICA
The person who lied to cover up her missing child=ICA
The person who never told LE that it was an accident=ICA
The person who looked up ways to kill, inc chloroform=ICA
The person who laughed/scoffed at the media claims of a pool drowning=ICA
The person with access to the specific brand of duct tape found in the home=ICA
The persons car that smelled of decomp=ICA
The persons car with excessive high concentration of chloroform=ICA
Lastly, and most importantly IMO, the ONLY person who benefitted from this tragic death=ICA

No one else has all this against them. No one else was able to move forward and enjoy life after this baby was gone. Means+Motive+Opportunity=ICA

While I would rather see a life sentence, I believe the jury will cut to the reality that Caylee did not die as a result of an accident, but rather brutally at the hands of her own mother and will give her the death penalty.

IIRC HHJBP has sent 8 people to DP.
so he is NOT afraid to do this sentence.

Who brutally killed little precious Caylee and threw her in the swamp filled with garbage/trash? The jury has this information (along with so much more):

The last person who Caylee was with=ICA
The person who was responsible to notify others that her child was missing=ICA
The person who lied to cover up her missing child=ICA
The person who never told LE that it was an accident=ICA
The person who looked up ways to kill, inc chloroform=ICA
The person who laughed/scoffed at the media claims of a pool drowning=ICA
The person with access to the specific brand of duct tape found in the home=ICA
The persons car that smelled of decomp=ICA
The persons car with excessive high concentration of chloroform=ICA
Lastly, and most importantly IMO, the ONLY person who benefitted from this tragic death=ICA

No one else has all this against them. No one else was able to move forward and enjoy life after this baby was gone. Means+Motive+Opportunity=ICA

While I would rather see a life sentence, I believe the jury will cut to the reality that Caylee did not die as a result of an accident, but rather brutally at the hands of her own mother and will give her the death penalty.

GREAT POST and ITA

Never mind acquittal....:banghead:

I'm going to go ahead and say that if this murderer receives anything LESS than LIFE, I am going to fall out of my chair and seriously reconsider attending law school. Sounds silly, but that is seriously going through my mind right now. Maybe it is just a sign that I am way too overly emotional and have no business putting myself in a career where my stress levels will be ten times worse than than they are right now following this trial...

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member