What will happen to the Anthonys?

I don't think George is capable any more of pretending nothing ever happened. I cannot imagine him and Casey living under the same roof ever again. If Cindy allows it and Casey wants it, George should run as fast as he can as far as he can. My husband and I would gladly put him up till he can get his moorings.

I do feel sympathy for Cindy, but if she allows Casey back in the house, it will be a disaster in the making.

Poor Lee...I hope Mallory can withstand the challenges ahead.

Casey just thought that she could lie her way out of anything before....now she knows that she can lie her way out of murder.

A very sad day

Respectfully, I don't care. Not one iota. :twocents:

I think George will leave especially if ICA shows up, I saw his face today when the verdict was read, he was as shocked as all of us imho. He knows what she did, and I hope he does not stick around for round 2 .............

I think that if George doesn't get out of there N O W, he'll end up committing suicide sometime within the next 6 months. Or it will "look" like suicide.

Yup. I totally think a suicide is in the near future, or a murder-suicide unfortunately. I give it a year.

I've thought since the first day of trial that the entire testimony of the family was rehearsed and phony. Maybe even George's anger at Jose. The mistress, the jailhouse letters, all of it an act. I don't care what happens to any of them, but if George, by some slim chance wasn't lying or trying to fool the jury, then I hope he runs like the wind to get away from the whole lot of them.

Another prediction I'm going to make is that if Mallory and Lee marry, the marriage will not last. As I mentioned before Lee's rep will never recover. I can see Mallory getting tired of being married to a man who was accused of molesting his sister.

And we can all just imagine what may happen if Lee and Mallery would have a child.....a grandchild that Cindy and George can devote themselves to again.....and well we know how this ends !

Ok, so besides the posts I've done in other threads about the suspicious behavior of GA & how I felt he was hiding things...I just came across another oddity. George sent Casey a letter in prison in March of 2009, 3 months after Caylee's remains were found, and his letter tells Casey "I see you have put on a few lbs.! I realize that you cannot run/work out, but just be careful! Can you request or get a chance to have some outdoor activity?" How strange is that? I'm not saying that's evidence of anything, just sayin' that is really odd behavior & thing to ask about if he just found out 3 months ago that is granddaughter is for sure dead & he and ICA are newly grieving. He was worried about her weight at that point? That family puts the disfunction in disfunctional. Her jail letters also indicate her obsession for caloric intake & diet foods...now I'm beginning to understand why. That's just another of my random observations on suspicious behavior of GA. I think he knew what happened long before. I wanted to start a thread on all the odd/suspicious statements & actions of GA, but apparently I don't have privileges to start a thread. Anyone else find that to be odd though?

Ok, so besides the posts I've done in other threads about the suspicious behavior of GA & how I felt he was hiding things...I just came across another oddity. George sent Casey a letter in prison in March of 2009, 3 months after Caylee's remains were found, and his letter tells Casey "I see you have put on a few lbs.! I realize that you cannot run/work out, but just be careful! Can you request or get a chance to have some outdoor activity?" How strange is that? I'm not saying that's evidence of anything, just sayin' that is really odd behavior & thing to ask about if he just found out 3 months ago that is granddaughter is for sure dead & he and ICA are newly grieving. He was worried about her weight at that point? That family puts the disfunction in disfunctional. Her jail letters also indicate her obsession for caloric intake & diet foods...now I'm beginning to understand why. That's just another of my random observations on suspicious behavior of GA. I think he knew what happened long before. I wanted to start a thread on all the odd/suspicious statements & actions of GA, but apparently I don't have privileges to start a thread. Anyone else find that to be odd though?

Yes, weird. They are all <unusual>.

They will make lots of money off the case. but hopefully Cindy will be charged with perjury.

What will happen to the Anthony's is yet to be seen. When you let a Psychopath go free after killing, what are the chances that the Psychopath will kill again?

Natalee Hollway was murdered by a Psychopath and he was " left out " to kill again and did!

Casey acts like a Psychopath and has already killed once......What is the likelihood that she will Kill again? Casey has rage toward many people including her Parents, as she blames them for her having to spend the last 3 years in Jail........This is so very concerning for the safety of Family and all of the people involved in her case.........JMO

Wow - what will happen to the Anthony's - just wow even thinking about it.

Well ICA has no reason to ever go back to Hopespring Drive - she doesn't need any of them anymore for anything. She will be a pariah type of celebrity like OJ was - I mean who would seriously hang out with her unless they had their own agenda.

I don't believe anyone truly believes this was a just verdict.

But ICA will have her appearances, write her books, sell the movie rights and likely never have to work. So what does she need her mother, brother and father for? She was willing to sacrifice them for her future and it looks like that's the bargain she made.

And poor George? God help him. And Lee. Well. In the end he was the one least implicated in the coverups but will he ever forgive her? Not likely.
No - there will be no happily ever after on Hopespring Drive.

I hope they don't get media offers of any kind. Hopefully, Casey will be treated with the indifference everyone treated O.J. with when he was acquitted.

I've thought since the first day of trial that the entire testimony of the family was rehearsed and phony. Maybe even George's anger at Jose. The mistress, the jailhouse letters, all of it an act. I don't care what happens to any of them, but if George, by some slim chance wasn't lying or trying to fool the jury, then I hope he runs like the wind to get away from the whole lot of them.

Yes. ITA.

I couldn't care less what happens to these despicable people. I do fear GA will commit suicide (I hope not), but if he does, I hope he takes ICA with him before she destroys the lives of even more people.

I personally could careless. All I can say is Karma.

Here is my ultimate guess -

Casey is going to marry JB :)

I'm not sure of the right term to use, but didn't Cindy get the patent rights on Caylee's name or something like that? Wonder how that affects any future money to be made, if at all? I hope that the television stations don't have any of them on, and that major advertisers on tv will disapprove and threaten to end any tv ads. I had hoped that the Anthony's would write a book, but have changed my mind. None of them need to profit at all, not even with interviews. If a movie is made I hope it's made from a different angle, such as from Yuri Melich's view of things, and Casey can't profit at all. I've criticized the Grund's for talking in the beginning, but maybe now is the time for them to hit the circuit and write their own books before anyone else can.

I dunno but they better hope they never have to call the OCSO for help.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back