What Would PROVE KC Did It? POLL ADDED

What evidence will convict Casey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caylees hair with the deathband IN KC's car, and then finding Caylee deceased

Car was left abandoned at Amscot, so does decomp count?
I think the lies means she is a liar.
31 days means child neglect but they dropped that for the murder one.
The nanny could have had any of the things Caylee was found with.
JC Penny receipt means she gave the nanny the blanket to keep at her place and replaced the one at the house.

I hope they get prints off the duct tape.

Don't take this post wrong just trying to figure out what points to just KC.

Car was left abandoned at Amscot, so does decomp count?
I think the lies means she is a liar.
31 days means child neglect but they dropped that for the murder one.
The nanny could have had any of the things Caylee was found with.
JC Penny receipt means she gave the nanny the blanket to keep at her place and replaced the one at the house.

I hope they get prints off the duct tape.

Don't take this post wrong just trying to figure out what points to just KC.

Casey's handwritten statement, and statements that were recorded by LE is what is proving her guilt right now. Everything has been discredited..all of it..

finger or palmprints on the inside of the duct tape, saliva/DNA from KC's tearing the duct tape with her teeth to cut it would be a plus

and for an even better "wish list: of results, an eyewitness or 2 would be nice, and then a confession letter.

Well I guess that pretty much eliminates everything except the decomp in the car, but I'm sure Zanni had a key to the car too:rolleyes:

I remember in the jailhouse conversation when KC mentioned that she (presumably Zanny) had the key to the house, Cindy then asked KC "why didn't she (presumably Zanny) come back for the car". KC is expanding the story that Zanny not only kidnapped Caylee but also had the key to the house and was also in possession of the car. For me the total proof would be KC's claw prints on the duct tape across Caylee's mouth and further on the heart sticker on the duct tape.

Traces of chloroform found in the trunk.

Internet searches for neck breaking, chloroform, household weapon.....

1.) 31 days & not reported missing, grandmother did the reporting.
2.) Casey not retrieving the vehicle (with gas),when it contained decomp, favorite doll, and car seat before it got towed.
3.) "she's close to home" comment & remains later found down the street.
4.) Heart sticker on duct tape, and manner of disposal of Caylee's remains,& fbi profiling of family members who kill.
5.) Care, Custody & Control of Caylee Marie & Car, at time of last seen alive, & car tow.
6.) Computer Searches for Chloroform, and Chloroform found in abandoned car.
7.) ME manner of death being homicide, and duct tape.
8.) IM's with AR, showing how difficult a time Casey had getting someone to watch Caylee so she could go out.
9.) Proof that Casey stole money, and proof that she was NOT gainfully employed.
10.) Statement from AL that he told Casey that he didn't want.
11.) Jailhouse video showing Casey acting so disinterested in locating her daughter.
That would convince me beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey is responsible for Caylee's death.

Means, Motive, & Opportunity

Who else would want Caylee dead and why? None that I'm aware of.
JMO

I remember in the jailhouse conversation when KC mentioned that she (presumably Zanny) had the key to the house, Cindy then asked KC "why didn't she (presumably Zanny) come back for the car". KC is expanding the story that Zanny not only kidnapped Caylee but also had the key to the house and was also in possession of the car. For me the total proof would be KC's claw prints on the duct tape across Caylee's mouth and further on the heart sticker on the duct tape.

I remember that, it caught my ear too when CA said that. I wonder if KC was seen driving her car by anyone after the date of 16 June 08 when she says that she dropped Caylee off with ZFG (who she says has a key to the house).

Anyone know off hand?

Most murderers are convicted on circumstantial evidence because they usually commit this crime when no one else is watching and try to hide all the evidence of the crime. Very few murders are caught on video tape. Without an eye witness to, or a video of the crime or the smoking gun full of great fingerprints, there is no ONE thing that proves guilt, but rather a combination of things that when viewed together leave no doubt as to the culpability of the person charged with the crime.

For me, all I had to hear is that the 22 year old mother did not even mention much less report the baby missing for 31 days. I knew the child was already dead and most likely at the hands of the mother. To me it is as good as a confession. Why? Because it is a completely abnormal response to such a situation. It is unexplainable under any circumstance except that the mother had killed the baby and was trying to hide that fact.

It is a gift that I have; to be able to see through BS.

I remember that, it caught my ear too when CA said that. I wonder if KC was seen driving her car by anyone after the date of 16 June 08 when she says that she dropped Caylee off with ZFG (who she says has a key to the house).

Anyone know off hand?

She made a few trips back to the house after that date. Was seen by the neighbor a few times and also by George I believe once. Also, ToneE brought her gas at some point for her car. I can't recall if she was seen by anyone else with the car. However, mention of her car to Amy, JG, lies to Cindy about working out of Orlando and mention of the car in that regard.

PS I do not remember KC ever saying that Zanny had access to KC's car.

The conversation was "why didn't YOU go back for the car?" which remains unanswered.

Ahh okay dotseyes I didn't remember exactly which words CA used to pose that question to KC.

Thanks Lexington, so even if she wanted to shift suspicion about the trunk of the car to ZFG it can easily be refuted.

The conversation was "why didn't YOU go back for the car?" which remains unanswered.

I am pretty positive that Cindy said SHE. The question did remain unanswered - KC just ignored it. I will double check tomorrow, but I am quite certain that it wasn't you, but she.

That she did not report her daughter missing until her mother called police and that was presumably 31 days since she had last seen her.

Most murderers are convicted on circumstantial evidence because they usually commit this crime when no one else is watching and try to hide all the evidence of the crime. Very few murders are caught on video tape. Without an eye witness to, or a video of the crime or the smoking gun full of great fingerprints, there is no ONE thing that proves guilt, but rather a combination of things that when viewed together leave no doubt as to the culpability of the person charged with the crime.

For me, all I had to hear is that the 22 year old mother did not even mention much less report the baby missing for 31 days. I knew the child was already dead and most likely at the hands of the mother. To me it is as good as a confession. Why? Because it is a completely abnormal response to such a situation. It is unexplainable under any circumstance except that the mother had killed the baby and was trying to hide that fact.

It is a gift that I have; to be able to see through BS.

Hopefully all the members of the Jury will be just as gifted as you

That she did not report her daughter missing until her mother called police and that was presumably 31 days since she had last seen her.

Thats another thing, KC never called to report Caylee missing and had no plans too, she was doing her best to avoid her faimly, heck, she didn't even want to go with Cindy when Cindy nabbed her at TLs house, as far as KC was concerned, Caylee was water under the bridge and she was moving on with her life

Duct tape matches tape oh the gas can in the anthonys garage

That just gave me a light bulb moment, I wonder if she kept pieces of tape on the gas can and used them over again on Caylee. Like she would store them there until she wanted to use them again?

I clearly recall that in one of the court hearings JB stated to the judge that KC stated she was the only one that had access to the car. The reason I remember it was because it was what I considered to be one of his biggest mistakes. It didn’t seem to cross his mind that he might need to say others had access in order to raise reasonable doubt. The prosecution looked kind of shocked when he said that and I believe that only after seeing their expression did he realized he messed up. It was in one of the earlier court hearings.

I clearly recall that in one of the court hearings JB stated to the judge that KC stated she was the only one that had access to the car. The reason I remember it was because it was what I considered to be one of his biggest mistakes. It didn’t seem to cross his mind that he might need to say others had access in order to raise reasonable doubt. The prosecution looked kind of shocked when he said that and I believe that only after seeing their expression did he realized he messed up. It was in one of the earlier court hearings.

Oh Snap! :eek:

Obviously he realized his mistake and prompted Cindy as what questions to ask KC re the keys to the house and possession of the car, knowing that it would most likely be leaked to the public and thus raise the reasonable doubt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back