What's eating you alive re this case?

what would you like to know?what's bugging you?

• who did it

Votes: 139 42.5%
  • why he/she/they did it

Votes: 62 19.0%
  • how did it happen

Votes: 126 38.5%

• Total voters
Anyone know the source of this information in the Bonita Papers?
Patsy was attending to the necessary details of her daughter's funeral. Patsy had chosen a white, sleeveless ballerina dress with sequins, but consulted with John before making her final decision. "Are there any bruises on JonBenet's arms," she asked John. John assured her there were not, but Patsy asked him again, "Are you sure?" John replied, "JonBenet’s arms were not bruised.''

http://www.acandyrose.com/1999-BonitaPapers.htm

It's curious because John would not have seen JonBenet's arms when he discovered her.

Quoted from FFJ: http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...uot-Unedited-Notes-From-Ramsey-Case-Documents
Acording to FFJ poster Spade, "These are the unedited "notes" of Bonita Sauer, secretary/para-legal to Dan Hoffman. Bonita intended to write a book from the case documents provided to her boss. But Bonita's notes were sold to the tabs by her nephew. Larry Pozner is a partner in the same law firm. I hope he reads his secretary's notes about this case before he runs his mouth about the Ramsey's."

Thanks Kanzz I rather meant how did this get relayed at all to anyone. Was it the Fernie's?
Oh. Duh. Sorry. :facepalm: Very well could have been one of the Fernies. Or even Pam?

Hi Everyone! I'm newly registered, but have been following this forum for quite some time. I apologize if this has been asked and answered - Between LE & JR statements, am I wrong to assume the Ramsey household had a garbage pick-up on December 26th? I've yet to find a statement about who took out the trash and when the trash was taken outside. If it was garbage day, I'd have to imagine there was a good amount due to the holidays -

Yes There's speculation John threw evidence into a neighbor's trash can in the alley, and he was watching with binoculars from Burke's room to check on whether the garbage truck was coming by to pick up the trash that morning. He told police he was looking for suspicious cars.

Welcome! :wagon:

Nothing eats me alive about this case anymore, as far as I'm concerned this case was solved by Grand Jury in 1999. It was the prosecuter who refused to follow the indictment. There is only one plausible scenario that explains all the evidence. Four people were in that house that night. She didn't kill herself, and John and Patsy Ramsey didn't kill her either.

Nothing eats me alive about this case anymore, as far as I'm concerned this case was solved by Grand Jury in 1999. It was the prosecuter who refused to follow the indictment. There is only one plausible scenario that explains all the evidence. Four people were in that house that night. She didn't kill herself, and John and Patsy Ramsey didn't kill her either.
Yup. ITA.
And, by the way - Welcome!

:wagon:

What eats me alive is that there are DA's out there, like those in Boulder, who get elected but are terrified of courtrooms and who hire Asst. DA's who are also terrified of the court room and that all of them refuse to get hard nosed with suspects.

This case would have been solved in any other jurisdiction.

What eats me alive is that there are DA's out there, like those in Boulder, who get elected but are terrified of courtrooms and who hire Asst. DA's who are also terrified of the court room and that all of them refuse to get hard nosed with suspects.

This case would have been solved in any other jurisdiction.

Damn skippy! This case shouldn't have lasted 20 minutes, let alone 20 years. TO me, this case is the endgame of where our justice system has been headed these last 50 years. They just got there before everyone else.

Yup ITA!!!!

Hi Everyone! I'm newly registered, but have been following this forum for quite some time. I apologize if this has been asked and answered - Between LE & JR statements, am I wrong to assume the Ramsey household had a garbage pick-up on December 26th? I've yet to find a statement about who took out the trash and when the trash was taken outside. If it was garbage day, I'd have to imagine there was a good amount due to the holidays -

I recall something similar about the binocular story.

This is what I know. The Ramsey's trash was collected in the alleyway behind their home and not on the street that the front of their home faced.

I recall something similar about the binocular story.

This is what I know. The Ramsey's trash was collected in the alleyway behind their home and not on the street that the front of their home faced.

That story was at the beginning of Kolar's book, but I took that section as fiction. He didn't specifically say what day the garbage was collected either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That story was at the beginning of Kolar's book, but I took that section as fiction. He didn't specifically say what day the garbage was collected either.

The bit about John and the binoculars was something he actually said. He offers this as part of his excuse to account for his time during the 80 minutes he went missing. I don't remember reading anything about R's trash day, though.
Note: this was the first time he offered an explanation for that time - and it was 18 months after the incident.

source: acandyrose - Evidence - Binoculars

June 1998 John Ramsey Interrogation by Lou Smit and Mike Kane (Binoculars)

22 JOHN RAMSEY: Possibly. I don't remember. I'm
23 sure I remember trying to go through to the parts
24 of the house.
25 LOU SMIT: See, that would help us to find out.
1 What floor would you have gone through, I mean how
2 would that have been?
3 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, I think the first thing
4 that perplexed me, was how could they have got in
5 and how could they have got in the house. And he
6 was trying to look for a how come they got in. And
7 then I thought about it later, I don't remember
8 when, I started wondering was anybody watching the
9 house, because the note said they would be
10 watching.
11 So I went up to my bedroom and looked out the
12 window and then I went to Burke's room and looked
13 out the windows with some binoculars and I was
14 looking at cars that were driving by. There was a
15 truck that was parked in the alley across the road
16 that I had never noticed before and I was watching
17 the truck to see if possibly somebody who was --

I hate to rain on the parade again, but it feels like the renewed interest in JonBenet has already faded. I hope I'm wrong.

It definitely faded. The CBS hysteria has died down.

I'm hoping before the year is over that a vital piece of evidence is revealed to the public(like the soiled panties/long johns but much more relevant) and its such a game changer that public pressure forces them to truly take a much closer look at the case.

I'm not really sure what this could be though. A mysterious photograph? Maybe. The full GJ indictments? Possibly. Unknown until now incriminating statements from John and/or Patsy? Someone involved in the overall story like the Whites, Fernies, etc. coming forward with new details?

THis case has always begged for a nuclear bomb dropped on its ice cold place in permanent limbo. All the players in this case should have to look at a photo of her every night before they go to sleep.....not the pageant stuff....pictures of the real girl whose life was destroyed and everyone looked the other way or sat there and did nothing....for 20 years.

It definitely faded. The CBS hysteria has died down.

I'm hoping before the year is over that a vital piece of evidence is revealed to the public(like the soiled panties/long johns but much more relevant) and its such a game changer that public pressure forces them to truly take a much closer look at the case.

I'm not really sure what this could be though. A mysterious photograph? Maybe. The full GJ indictments? Possibly. Unknown until now incriminating statements from John and/or Patsy? Someone involved in the overall story like the Whites, Fernies, etc. coming forward with new details?

THis case has always begged for a nuclear bomb dropped on its ice cold place in permanent limbo. All the players in this case should have to look at a photo of her every night before they go to sleep.....not the pageant stuff....pictures of the real girl whose life was destroyed and everyone looked the other way or sat there and did nothing....for 20 years.

AMEN to that!

So I tried making a thread about these subjects last week, but evidently it was rejected for some reason, so if I may I'd like to just inquire about them here, as they are things that are driving me crazy:

Was there actually a pink heart drawn on the palm of JBR's hand, and if so, do you believe that it was part of the staging?

What do people make of the disturbing Barbie-dolls-in-bondage that were thrown on the R's lawn after the murder occurred?

I am of the RDI persuasion, but these are things that bother me about the case. Thank you for any responses.

I do think someone drew a heart on her hand but it could have easily been done at the White's party when the girls were playing. I don't think it has significance honestly.
I think the Barbie's in bondage is just some sicko doing a prank. I don't think it has anything to do with the crime itself. If anything, it is a red herring. JMOO though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It doesn't look as much like a heart in this image, but I always wondered if she didn't draw it herself. My kids did that a lot when they were little
attachment.php
Yeah I think either she was doodling on her hand or one of her friends were. Just being girly.
My kids also drew on their hands often at that age. Plus kids can't draw too well so it would explain why it's hard to make out exactly what it is.

Yeah I think either she was doodling on her hand or one of her friends were. Just being girly.
My kids also drew on their hands often at that age. Plus kids can't draw too well so it would explain why it's hard to make out exactly what it is.

This seems the most likely explanation to me. Plus we have multiple reports of her making crafts that day, at home with friends and at the White's with her father and daphne.

Idk how it can be called a heart, must have looked more like one in person.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back