What's eating you alive re this case?

what would you like to know?what's bugging you?

• who did it

Votes: 139 42.5%
  • why he/she/they did it

Votes: 62 19.0%
  • how did it happen

Votes: 126 38.5%

• Total voters
I'm fuzzy on the case now, but I think the section with stain was covered by the paint tray, wasn't it? And I don't think the stain was very big; I was under the impression that it was more like a drop. But I could be wrong.
There are crime scene photos that show a fairly large urine stain. I don't know the amount, but pictures show much more than a few drops. It looks significant...like a full bladder release from a child.

If the only THREE people that were in the house, where a little girl was brutally murdered, were separately questioned by experienced detectives, there would be no mystery! Some justice could have been done! That's what infuriates me!
If your child has been murdered and it is not you; you do not lie/you do not evolve and change your story to suit yourself/you do not avoid police/ you do not tamper w evidence/ you do not manipulate the child's body/ you do not hire a PR agent ffs/ you do not care more about getting the hell out of the house and away from the police than leaving your dead child alone/you do not throw your friends under the bus at every opportunity/ you do not ever sleep again without an excellent activated security system.
You do search for that killer forever/ you do keep your other child close (particularly intially!?)/ you do everything in your power to cooperate w police so that you can be ruled out quickly and they can focus on getting the real killer!
This case was so very solvable in the first 48 hours! Poor wee JonBenet, she seemed like a darling little girl - R.I.P *advertiser censored*

If the only THREE people that were in the house, where a little girl was brutally murdered, were separately questioned by experienced detectives, there would be no mystery! Some justice could have been done! That's what infuriates me!
If your child has been murdered and it is not you; you do not lie/you do not evolve and change your story to suit yourself/you do not avoid police/ you do not tamper w evidence/ you do not manipulate the child's body/ you do not hire a PR agent ffs/ you do not care more about getting the hell out of the house and away from the police than leaving your dead child alone/you do not throw your friends under the bus at every opportunity/ you do not ever sleep again without an excellent activated security system.
You do search for that killer forever/ you do keep your other child close (particularly intially!?)/ you do everything in your power to cooperate w police so that you can be ruled out quickly and they can focus on getting the real killer!
This case was so very solvable in the first 48 hours! Poor wee JonBenet, she seemed like a darling little girl - R.I.P *advertiser censored*[/
Exactly, 100% agree! Excellent post!!

one thing that really bothers me is the fact that it's said that burke is said to be asleep in the 911 call but even if that is the case wouldn't he have eventually been woken up by patty's hysterical cries?

Oh hell. This was my 2nd take at writing that paragraph. My comment was about the photo of her pajama bottoms. I thought I left that detail in. Those PJs were drenched.
rk
The bladder releases urine at the moment of death when the muscles relax. But it would be hard to tell if the stains were from that or if she had wet her pants while alive. It was well known that she wet the bed every night- but most people feel she never went to sleep that night. Creatine from dried urine was found several places- on her long johns, panties, the rug in her room. I think I read that a piece of the rug was cut out to be tested. Not sure. Her bottoms could have been soaked even from the head bash (which I believe came first), or from fear, or from the bladder releasing at death, which happens to everyone. Even pets when euthanized. It's impossible to tell because you can't tell how long it had been dried.

rk
The bladder releases urine at the moment of death when the muscles relax. But it would be hard to tell if the stains were from that or if she had wet her pants while alive. It was well known that she wet the bed every night- but most people feel she never went to sleep that night. Creatine from dried urine was found several places- on her long johns, panties, the rug in her room. I think I read that a piece of the rug was cut out to be tested. Not sure. Her bottoms could have been soaked even from the head bash (which I believe came first), or from fear, or from the bladder releasing at death, which happens to everyone. Even pets when euthanized. It's impossible to tell because you can't tell how long it had been dried.

but the carpet sample may have been damp to touch?

FMI
Urine odor Causes

"Urine that contains a lot of water and few waste products has little to no odor. If urine becomes highly concentrated — a high level of waste products with little water — your urine may have a strong ammonia odor."

Why does SB aka J
release only a limited portion of BR's police interview of 12/26/96 with Det. Fred Patterson?
o3tclf8f4ux31.jpg

Does SB's aka J's selective summary suffice?
(referenced as 30 page 'interview transcript')

Last edited:
Why does SB aka J
release only a limited portion of BR's police interview of 12/26/96 with Det. Fred Patterson?
o3tclf8f4ux31.jpg

Tadpole12,
It could be BPD have redacted portions, or maybe SB is holding back because he is doing a book or blog based on interview's contents, might be some questions are sensitive, e.g. GJ line of questioning?

Why does SB aka J
o3tclf8f4ux31.jpg

Misleading Mumbo Jumbo

Fair enough, UK.

p 12 of BR's interview:

lc6chhpuuhy31.png
As suspected, it has been revealed BR wore blue fuzzy pajamas that night. A large percentage of fibers collected were dark blue fibers and they were found in numerous places. Like the forensics of the Pink Barbie Nightgown, this evidence has been suppressed for over 20 years.

404 875 8757 is fax # for Atlanta law firm of Maloy Jenkins Parker,
"During the Boulder, Colorado, investigation into the murder of JonBenet Ramsey, Jim [Jenkins] represented all three Ramsey children, including during their testimony before the grand jury."

Fair enough, UK.

p 12 of BR's interview:

lc6chhpuuhy31.png

Tadpole12,
Well, Burke was wearing the blue pajama top, he is in a Christmas morning photograph with JonBenet. Seems like the interviewer was leading Burke on, e.g. you thinks so ... when Burke says JonBenet was wearing a blue nightgown, why not pink?

I like the bit where he nearly says we went to bed, all sounds scripted to me, with the interviewer keeping him on track?

The interesting bit of all this, regardless which RDI you support, is that someone has patently briefed and coached Burke. You can see the points where he backtracks as he remembers his Talking Points.

BDI or JDI with Patsy staging one BR or JR out of the case?

What is eating me is that John and Burke know a lot more than what they are saying and instead of thinking of JonBenet there more worried about themselves. I would make them sit in a room and not let them leave until they confessed to everything they know.

What is eating me is that John and Burke know a lot more than what they are saying and instead of thinking of JonBenet there more worried about themselves. I would make them sit in a room and not let them leave until they confessed to everything they know.

ColyH,
Both John and Burke have healthy bank balances due to litigation awards in the courts based on them suing various media. So Its unlikely they will ever come clean, otherwise the media would pursue them for a refund with damages, etc.

Yes, John and Burke really do know who sexually assaulted and asphyxiated JonBenet, even if it was an intruder!

If you read the interviews, one of the striking features is the number of times the Ramsey's cannot remember, termed Ramnesia, when replying to an investigator's question.

Prince Andrew, in a broadcast interview over here in the UK, adopts the same tactic wrt to the Jeffrey Epstein allegations, e.g. I cannot recall

In both cases it does not mean that is a no to the question.

If JR and PR were covering for Burke, then why the need for the story of her sleeping and going straight to bed? Instead they could have said they could have played tag or tickles as they came downstairs for a quick snack of pineapple which would have covered him from touch evidence and the pineapple. Why did they lie and say Burke was asleep when the phone call was made?
Because John that's why. John needed a story which involved his clothing going all over her (carried her up) and he needed Burke 'asleep' so the police didn't ask him too many questions until John got the stories straight.

Is there more to the above posted BR interview? It seems to indicate that the story about John being the loving father helping Burke put together a toy is a later addition to the script as BR says they put on their pjs and went to bed? Again another indication that John is setting the scene to cover his own butt ie. "Patsy changed JonBenet's clothes alone in the bedroom". Innocent John was downstairs helping his son - (but neither can say which special toy it actually was)?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back