What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA & George are unemployed.
Their retirement acct has been depleted.
They have no savings.

There must have been a lot of donations to their foundation
in order for them to go on a cruise and buy a new big red SUV.

I would be PO'd if I had contributed to the fund, saw what CA & GA did
with the money. Especially if I couldn't afford a cruise or new car myself.

If George was employed in Ohio with a county government and he put in 10 years then he gets some benefits. Many retire early to get the medical and a small pension then get employed with another government agency. That is harder to do now with the economy, but I will be that he gets medical and a small check each month. I could be wrong, but know of many who do.

So help me understand this. Do they now have 2 foundations or only 1? I have a splitting headache so I am not thinking straight.

The first one was shut down. The second one is up and running and has been for quite some time. The third one is the so-called grandparent's rights charity. Unless they shut down the second one (highly unlikely) then they will have two charities for two different things.

There is an old thread in the parking lot regarding the second charity. It's called 'CMA Foundation Statements'. I just bumped it to the top in case anyone is interested.

IMO

IIRC, Mallory and her mother are on the board or staff of the first foundation.

k4gsj8.jpg

I am curious as to how they are going to spin the "Caylee's Fund or more correctly IMO the "CA & GA Financial Support Fund". I have some ideas how they are going to drum up initial foundation money for this.
They have asked the State to return all the personal evidence to them, since they are afraid that somebody could sell it on Ebay and heaven forbid, makes a profit of Caylee's death. Only the Anthonys are allowed to do that..
They could funnel/sell this stuff plus other still at home stuff thru their new foundation. The Sunfire alone really could bring in big bucks. All under the blessing/disguise of course for starting up the Caylee's Fund and for a "good" cause. Will make it look less distasteful/mercenary. I just hope, I am wrong or am I?

Why don't they get off their a$$es and find a job???

They did. Called self employed. Living off Caylee's memory and KC's notoriety. And they are pretty successful in that. Why change a good thing?

I doubt they will see much money flowing into their foundations. Nor will they be much in demand for speaking engagements. The apparent lies they both told on the stand will come back and haunt them financially if not legally.

As for what is in their minds- so hard to predict with them. Cindy is probably trying to figure out how to get Casey back in the house so they can continue their co-dependent dance, George is probably trying to figure out if there is any escape, but is too bound up by ennui, and too comfortable with the familiar to act, and Lee is probably trying to distance himself from them all while working in his mind to rationalize everything he's done and probably keeps telling himself that Casey didn't really do it, did she???

I doubt they will see much money flowing into their foundations. Nor will they be much in demand for speaking engagements. The apparent lies they both told on the stand will come back and haunt them financially if not legally.

As for what is in their minds- so hard to predict with them. Cindy is probably trying to figure out how to get Casey back in the house so they can continue their co-dependent dance, George is probably trying to figure out if there is any escape, but is too bound up by ennui, and too comfortable with the familiar to act, and Lee is probably trying to distance himself from them all while working in his mind to rationalize everything he's done and probably keeps telling himself that Casey didn't really do it, did she???

I am not too sure about the "not much money" flowing in. They have quite some articles that is worth money to various collectors of such memorabilia. Of course, they would not outright publicly sell it, but it would be paid for in a donation to their "financial support fund" and such items would change hands very secretly. I would not be surprised if they have had offers already.

I am curious as to how they are going to spin the "Caylee's Fund or more correctly IMO the "CA & GA Financial Support Fund". I have some ideas how they are going to drum up initial foundation money for this.
They have asked the State to return all the personal evidence to them, since they are afraid that somebody could sell it on Ebay and heaven forbid, makes a profit of Caylee's death. Only the Anthonys are allowed to do that..
They could funnel/sell this stuff plus other still at home stuff thru their new foundation. The Sunfire alone really could bring in big bucks. All under the blessing/disguise of course for starting up the Caylee's Fund and for a "good" cause. Will make it look less distasteful/mercenary. I just hope, I am wrong or am I?
So they still own the Sunfire? I guess they would..but does it still smell or would that be gone by now (such a morbid question - sorry).

So they still own the Sunfire? I guess they would..but does it still smell or would that be gone by now (such a morbid question - sorry).

IMO they have plans for all the evidence that they will get back. Desperate times call for desperate measures and these are the Anthonies. Their new foundation will make a great clearing house. I have been in antiques/collectible business for many years and there is nothing more fanatic than an avid collector with monies to burn.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28612479/detail.html

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cornamelis.exe
Florida's web site listing the Caylee Foundations. These people are scammers, IMO

I just posted this on the Current News thread ... unbelievable ... they sure didn't waist any time
They listed it under Lippman as the registered agent and no one's listed as Owner or Director

Can't wait to see if they come up with another bogus web site ... grrrrr

So help me understand this. Do they now have 2 foundations or only 1? I have a splitting headache so I am not thinking straight.

2 ... CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC. is still active and the new one CAYLEE'SFUND FOUNDATION, INC. was incorporated July 19, 2011

If the media interest in this case would only die down and disappear, GA and CA won't get the media exposure to promote their foundation. Last I heard, Mark Lippman said the Anthonys would be announcing their new foundation next week. Maybe by then there won't as much media attention and they won't get the publicity.

Anyone who donates their time or money for missing children gets a big plus in my book. The IRS keeps track of where all the money goes. So when I hear this being a scam it's just not true. There is a lot of legal paper work that goes into starting a charity, and you can believe the IRS will focus on every penny.

http://caseyanthonyisinnocent.com/g...nveil-caylees-fund-foundation-caylee-anthony/

I hope George and Cindy gets Caylees stuff back since they bought it all. I know they will cherish it all. Casey will either sell it or throw it out like trash. She threw it all away once along with her daughter.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS_wKpBi6pM&NR=1"]‪Key Casey Anthony trial evidence not destined for Ebay‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Uh oh - be careful...some people here would consider that an attack on the Anthonys

Not an attack. Just stating the truth. Their own attorney, Lippman, stated that they would be drawing a salary from their latest foundation. So that makes them self employed , not jobless anymore.:D

I think her mother and father are right now are wondering "Is that why she had those 3 sixes (The Omen) on that back of her head".

Looks like their other active foundation is not doing so well.

Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc., Orlando, FL
Registration Number :CH29385 Expiration Date : 4/23/2012
Revenue Source : DCS Statement of Support/Revenue (12/31/2010)
Total Revenue : $334.61 Program Services Expenses : $749.18 55%
Total Expenses : $1,355.19 Administrative Expenses : $606.01 45%
Surplus/Deficit : -$1,020.58 Fund-Raising Expenses : $.00 0%

https://csapp.800helpfla.com/cspublicapp/giftgiversquery/giftgiversquery.aspx

You're right, except Mallory and her mother are on the A's second 'foundation'. The first one was handled by a bank or something and was shut down due to public pressure. The As then set up the second one and had donations sent directly to their house...the one that they took 80% for themselves and I believe is still up and running. This latest so called charity will be their third.

So sad for little Caylee. :(

IMO
And a foundation to help grandparents of "missing" grandchildren??!!! How many times does it have to be pointed out to them...Caylee was NEVER missing!! I'd be insulted if I was the grandparent of a missing or exploited child. Just wonder in this case, who's doing the exploiting?

And a foundation to help grandparents of "missing" grandchildren??!!! How many times does it have to be pointed out to them...Caylee was NEVER missing!! I'd be insulted if I was the grandparent of a missing or exploited child. Just wonder in this case, who's doing the exploiting?

ITA
I would like to know what they plan to do to assist other grandparents. They are not a stellar example.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members