Where Do You Think Teresa Halbach was Killed?

BigCityAccountant

Reaction score
Easy, simple--where do you think it happened?

Some suggestions....

• The Garage
  • SA's House
  • The Pit
  • Another House on the Property
  • Another Location in Manitowoc County
  • Another Location in Calumet County
  • The Ice Shack
  • Another Option

I've had this nagging question in the back of my mind that has not been explored at all. I don't even think it has been mentioned much. When SA was first exonerated, he said he lived in an ice shack. Well, having done some ice fishing in my time, I know that you cannot leave that ice shack on the lake/river/body of water when it gets warm. There are dates by which every ice shack must be removed.

When TH was killed, the weather was just getting cold, which means the ice shack couldn't possibly be located on the lake. So, where was it? Was it on the Avery property? For me, I believe it is possible that TH was killed there. But, I wanted to throw out the question as to where it happened.

I'm going to take this a bit further as well. Not only where do you think she was killed, but also who killed her and why?

I think TH was killed at _________ by __________ because_____________.

It will be interesting to see the answers! Happy Sleuthing to all!

Since I'm on the planted evidence side, I'll go with "another location in Manitowoc County".

I think she was asphyxiated in SA's trailer. It is a bloodless crime, however from following other cases and hearing experts opinions, it is not as quick and easy as it appears to be on fictional crime tv shows.

She may have been unconscious when they carried her to the garage and one of them noticed she was still breathing so he (SA) executed her on the garage floor and then wrapped and stored her in the RAV 4 while they (SA & BD) left the immediate vicinity of the trailer/garage to collect items for the fire that they eventually placed her in.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I think she was asphyxiated in SA's trailer. It is a bloodless crime, however from following other cases and hearing experts opinions, it is not as quick and easy as it appears to be on fictional crime tv shows.

She may have been unconscious when they carried her to the garage and one of them noticed she was still breathing so he (SA) executed her on the garage floor and then wrapped and stored her in the RAV 4 while they (SA & BD) left the immediate vicinity of the trailer/garage to collect items for the fire that they eventually placed her in.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Interesting theory, thanks for posting!

I hope more people decide to post to this thread, as it is intriguing to see different perspectives.

I think another location in Manitowac. I go back and forth on who I think did it... But rarely feel the evidence makes sense that SA did, and I definitely don't believe BD had anything to do with it. I think ST or RH may have killed her shortly after she left SA's.

I think TH was killed at another location in Manitowoc or Calumet County by I don't know who because I don't know why.

lol that was the best I could come up with, since I really don't know who or why, and I think it could have been anywhere between and including Avery's/Zipperers/her home.

sorry OT a bit.. But is it possible that she did make it home to her apartment and something happened there?

the duo shoots a deer from the truck along Highway 147 shortly after leaving the Avery property. Teresa Halbach, having just left the Avery property, hits the deer in the road immediately thereafter. She pulls to the shoulder, and gets out only to realize that the deer had been shot, and she begins to raise hell that the duo just shot a deer from a truck along the highway and wrecked her car. She goes to grab her phone to dial 911, and the duo panics, kills her and throws her body in the back of the Rav4. Half the duo in each vehicle, they drive to the hunting camp behind the salvage yard. The rest I am sure you can draw out on your own

I can't get pass the deer found on the side of the road -- i think it has something to do with it. Best I can do!

I think another location in Manitowac. I go back and forth on who I think did it... But rarely feel the evidence makes sense that SA did, and I definitely don't believe BD had anything to do with it. I think ST or RH may have killed her shortly after she left SA's.

Interesting as well. Can you explain your theory as to why you think they did it. By the way--I've also toyed with the idea that one or the other may have killed her.

I think TH was killed at another location in Manitowoc or Calumet County by I don't know who because I don't know why.

lol that was the best I could come up with, since I really don't know who or why, and I think it could have been anywhere between and including Avery's/Zipperers/her home.

Ok, so you just made coffee come thru my nose...LOL

So, why do you think it could have happened at Zipperer's or her house? Why do you think it could have happened at Avery's?

sorry OT a bit.. But is it possible that she did make it home to her apartment and something happened there?

Well, anything is possible. Why do you think it could have happened at her apartment and my who?

the duo shoots a deer from the truck along Highway 147 shortly after leaving the Avery property. Teresa Halbach, having just left the Avery property, hits the deer in the road immediately thereafter. She pulls to the shoulder, and gets out only to realize that the deer had been shot, and she begins to raise hell that the duo just shot a deer from a truck along the highway and wrecked her car. She goes to grab her phone to dial 911, and the duo panics, kills her and throws her body in the back of the Rav4. Half the duo in each vehicle, they drive to the hunting camp behind the salvage yard. The rest I am sure you can draw out on your own

Interesting theory and I have to admit--it is not one that I have thought much about. I will have to give this one some more thought, but your timeline could fit in. Thanks for posting and :welcome:

This is kind of like the game clue? Do you think the butler did it, with the candlestick, in the library!

Another area where I think much thought hasn't been given to--is the fact that it was Halloween. We already know that Blaine was to go trick or treating with friends later that day. I wonder what he was going to wear. With that said, the thought has crossed my mind that TH could have possibly been killed as a result of a Halloween joke that had gone bad. BoD gets dressed in Blaine's costume, comes outside to scare TH as a Halloween joke, TH falls and it just goes south from there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back