Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, she is a lot better looking than Tanya Harding and that is part of her "celebrity".

:floorlaugh:

:waitasec: NOT defending what Harding did ... BUT, she sure could "figure skate" on that ice and do those "triple axel jumps" ...

There was a "backlash" against her ... but at least she had a "skill" to fall back on ...

:waitasec: CFCA has NO skills whatsoever ...

MOO ...

:floorlaugh:

:waitasec: NOT defending what Harding did ... BUT, she sure could "figure skate" on that ice and do those "triple axel jumps" ...

There was a "backlash" against her ... but at least she had a "skill" to fall back on ...

:waitasec: CFCA has NO skills whatsoever ...

MOO ...

I never found her talented at all; she looked and acted like "white trash" from her dyed hair to her husband. She literally looked like she stepped out of a trailer and one knew she was going to act like it and she did.

I believe the attention on KC's case has dropped considerably and will continue to drop. We may see some interest in the civil cases but for now ever day we do not see a new story on her the interest drops considerably. Pretty soon new pictures will even seem less important.

KC has no substance to her. There is nothing likable about her. Even her relationships are fake. Unlike Anna Nicole who when she presented herself to the public was clearly faking it but when we see her in the home video with her face made up like a clown there was something very sad there. That was the real her. KC lacks that....there's just nothing there. And this is why she jumped from one relationship to another. Once the boyfriends wanted a genuine relationship, KC was unable to deliver and they could see through her. jmo

You are so right. Not one thing is likeable about her. The only thing interesting about her was Caylee God Bless Her she is gone.

She has surrounded herself with " handlers ", just as big a losers as herself.
They can't make their house payments and or are semi-retired. They have their own families they need to start looking out for.

But 75% of what? Is the $500,000 confirmed?

It wasn't confirmed. The THs are extracting numbers from their posteriors and trying to make them sound like facts. They know less about the facts than any reasonably informed WS reader.

It wasn't confirmed. The THs are extracting numbers from their posteriors and trying to make them sound like facts. They know less about the facts than any reasonably informed WS reader.

I don't want to consider anything extracted from anyone's posterior, even if it is money, so that's that. :sick:

I never found her talented at all; she looked and acted like "white trash" from her dyed hair to her husband. She literally looked like she stepped out of a trailer and one knew she was going to act like it and she did.

:truce: I agree -- her "appearance" was not "classy" ... but she was "sanctioned" for her actions and paid the price ! She will NEVER be respected or work in the figure skating world again ! MOO ... Which is sad to "throw out" your whole career like that ...

But like I said before ... CFCA has NO talent -- nothing -- not even a "high school diploma" ...

I still just do NOT get her DT and former attorneys "coddling" her ... they "THINK" she is going to make them $$$$$ ... but I think they are going to be disappointed ... ah ... too bad ... no one is buying CFCA !

MOO ...

Does anyone have any suspicion that she is shuffled between locations, including Palm Desert where Macaluso has reportedly another property? Does anyone have a list of his properties?

Also, she could have a trusted man to strike up a relationship with in Mark Hawkins, who lives there in Palm Desert.

Unfortunately, she is a lot better looking than Tanya Harding and that is part of her "celebrity".

way to raise the bar...:floorlaugh: I agree. That is about her level of anything.

Does anyone have any suspicion that she is shuffled between locations, including Palm Desert where Macaluso has reportedly another property? Does anyone have a list of his properties?

Also, she could have a trusted man to strike up a relationship with in Mark Hawkins, who lives there in Palm Desert.

I would hope Mark Hawkins has moved on with his life. If he is still in the service I would imagine he has moved on there as well. jmo

Most seem convinced it was staged with her cooperation. I remain unconvinced. Even if she saw the camera, she wasn't necessarily in on it. But it's certainly possible and perhaps likely it was staged. I'll stop beating a dead horse, as we'll probably never know for sure.

If it helps, you are not alone. I :banghead: on theTMZ pics thread. However, it seems I am more hopeful that we may find out. This particular career requires stealth, and certain anonymity. These people get paid the big bucks to find ways to expose the first pics from closed movie sets with mega security, for example. This Columbus shoot was most likely easy pickings for the pro, that and we never get more than 15 second clips of video. There may be more product. There may be a story to sell.

Still trying to follow the money trail.
I do find it interesting that TMZ is owned by HPMG. (Huffington Post Media Group).
So that leads me to wonder... did HPMG buy the whole package from Splash, [who bought from the paparrazo], and then distributed one edited portion to TMZ and another to Huff Post Crime? or did each company buy its own copy?

TMZ and HuffPost at least appear to market to two different demographics.

Tim Horton trumps em both.

Oh, God no. At least not here in CBus. Every time I've gotten a donut from Tim Hortons it's been stale. They do make a decent Chicken Noodle soup and their coffee/Capps are excellent, but their donuts are horrible, IMO.

As far as distance to SB for coffee, there's one aprox 1.5 miles from the location where we see her with the cup. There are actually two on the same street about equal distance, one to the north, the other to the south. The one to the south is on a direct route, aproximately half way to the LTC, where ON is. The LTC is aprox 3 miles from neighborhood. This is easily found using Google walking directions.

Isn't amazing how silent the DT camp is????

It is, but iirc, that means they have done something sneaky and we will find out about it really soon.

If not that, then maybe someone told them any/all publicity and $$$ makes things harder for them, KC, and the pending cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer