Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it helps, you are not alone. I :banghead: on theTMZ pics thread. However, it seems I am more hopeful that we may find out. This particular career requires stealth, and certain anonymity. These people get paid the big bucks to find ways to expose the first pics from closed movie sets with mega security, for example. This Columbus shoot was most likely easy pickings for the pro, that and we never get more than 15 second clips of video. There may be more product. There may be a story to sell.

(SNIP)

I've photographed critters with a lot keener senses than KC without being detected. I'm pretty sure IF any good photographer knew where to find her and wanted to "shoot" her without being seen, they could and would. What happened here remains to be seen but I don't wish to belabor the point any further without more evidence. I do get a little amused by the declarative statements that it was definitely staged and she's definitely been paid. Maybe. Maybe not.

It was staged; she was paid and will do it again. She wants the audience to get a full view of her shopping at the Gap so she lingers and lingers in the window. She brings her coffee from Starbucks and goes out for a stroll and walks a mile and a half to two miles to The Gap and then she goes walking down the street and into a park area because she wants to be incognito. Riggggggggggggggght.

I've photographed critters with a lot keener senses than KC without being detected. I'm pretty sure IF any good photographer knew where to find her and wanted to "shoot" her without being seen, they could and would. What happened here remains to be seen but I don't wish to belabor the point any further without more evidence. I do get a little amused by the declarative statements that it was definitely staged and she's definitely been paid. Maybe. Maybe not.

The key words in your post are "knew where to find her".

I think the circumstances strongly suggest it was staged.

There are possible ways to find her without it being staged, and certainly without HER knowledge. That's my point and it is yet to be disproven with facts.

I should have gone to law school! This guy owns all these houses, a private jet...how did he make all that money?? Wasn't he disbarred for financial misdealings or something?

Yes, IIRC misappropriation of clients funds.... or as he said, someone in his office made a clerical error! In his favor, of course :innocent:

Yes, IIRC misappropriation of clients funds.... or as he said, someone in his office made a clerical error! In his favor, of course :innocent:

I guess that answers my question as to how he could afford all that stuff.

I googled it..and up came a websleuths link...and it went right to one of my posts! It's been a long three years!:crazy:

You know you're overdosed on the Anthony case when.... :crazy:

Awesome ThinkTank! This is the place we've been seeing in photos, correct? Would he even still have the keys? If so, and if KC is there, she's probably trashing the place.... :floorlaugh:

You say you think she's somewhere in that area, associated with TM. What leads you to believe that?

Mainly because TM flew her, in his private plane, to Columbus when she released ... then he did the silly staged thing with the female running from the plane with a covering over her head, which Baez said was Todd just having fun with the media ... then the alleged sightings of the felon at TM's place in California ... looks like the felon has not been too far from TM the entire time, and he is someone that Baez would completely trust to watch over the goose that they hope will lay a golden egg... IMO

Again, my question - why are we thinking FKC was alone in Ohio without a keeper who drove her to SB, then dropped her off at the shopping centre and went off to have a couple of hours of peace and quiet from the woman who never shuts up?

PS - why do I always seem to be talking to myself in this thread? I know I'm more practical than imaginative but...

Well I'm hearin ya! :D

Just because Casey is carrying a Starbucks drink in an area that is at least a longish walk from the nearest Starbucks doesn't mean the photo is therefore staged. I'm pretty sure I have bought drinks at one store, drove miles away and walked around another store with the drink, drove all the way home and strolled into my house still holding the drink.

If Casey IS (or was) staying with Anthony relatives or connections in Ohio then there's all the more reason why she is seen out on her own. If an Anthony relative was photographed out and about with Casey wouldn't that be a major way to blow her cover? Not to mention the fact that I'm sure these relatives have jobs and lives and can't just devote themselves to babysitting Casey. They could probably find time to give her a lift to the mall or bring her a Starbucks though.

I know I should have asked this a good month ago...but does the "f" in "fca" stand for what I think it stands for? (It took me a while to figure out what the "I" stood for in "ICA"...)

What can I say? Some of us are sharper than others... :D

Any theory on these images and videos must fit the facts, and the facts can't be altered to suit the theory.

I was trumpeting the idea it wasn't staged for a few days until I found myself twisting the theory in the most unlikely of ways, and finally realized it was staged. Then all the facts aligned.

"Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth."

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." ~ Sherlock Holmes

I should have gone to law school! This guy owns all these houses, a private jet...how did he make all that money?? Wasn't he disbarred for financial misdealings or something?

It's a blight on our society that these attorneys can make money like this while public servants have to scrimp by. Then again it's a system by lawyers for lawyers, so what can we expect?

Please do NOT post any links or addresses to Todd M. properties or any member of his family.

Also stay on topic please.

Mainly because TM flew her, in his private plane, to Columbus when she released ... then he did the silly staged thing with the female running from the plane with a covering over her head, which Baez said was Todd just having fun with the media ... then the alleged sightings of the felon at TM's place in California ... looks like the felon has not been too far from TM the entire time, and he is someone that Baez would completely trust to watch over the goose that they hope will lay a golden egg... IMO

Please post the flight log evidence that TM flew her to Columbus and then later picked her up after the shoot that Sunday and "returned" her to CA. Last time I checked, his plane hadn't left the airport in CA since the last time it returned from Orlando to CA the day of the phony sighting of KC back in Orlando.

I know I should have asked this a good month ago...but does the "f" in "fca" stand for what I think it stands for? (It took me a while to figure out what the "I" stood for in "ICA"...)

At first I thought it was "free CA", but I learned it's "felon CA"

Plenty of people know where she is. Plenty of people who have been shady and very questionable in their ethics in the past. People like that would EASILY sell out her location for some quick cash IMHO. And they could and would keep Casey and everyone else involved in the dark about their double dealing. Just look at who supposedly flew her out of Florida. Just the fact alone (if it is indeed true) that it was Macaluso who took Casey to her hideout tells me all I need to know about how secure that secret was! :twocents:

Please post the flight log evidence that TM flew her to Columbus and then later picked her up after the shoot that Sunday and "returned" her to CA. Last time I checked, his plane hadn't left the airport in CA since the last time it returned from Orlando to CA the day of the phony sighting of KC back in Orlando.

They could have driven, taken a train or a bus. :waitasec:

The "f" stands for felon. Six times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members