Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have driven, taken a train or a bus. :waitasec:

Everyone assumed she left Orlando with TM, yet she showed up in Columbus, perhaps on the plane with the golfers that left earlier the night of her release. Where is the evidence that she has been anywhere with TM, other than just speculation?

Everyone assumed she left Orlando with TM, yet she showed up in Columbus, perhaps on the plane with the golfers that left earlier the night of her release. Where is the evidence that she has been anywhere with TM, other than just speculation?

I have no idea. I really haven't been following this thread. :giggle:

I know I should have asked this a good month ago...but does the "f" in "fca" stand for what I think it stands for? (It took me a while to figure out what the "I" stood for in "ICA"...)

What can I say? Some of us are sharper than others... :D

I got the impression it met "Felon" but you can substitute w/e you like. The mods can't read minds YET! :floorlaugh:

I have no idea. I really haven't been following this thread. :giggle:

The problem is, people are listening to NG and others, who don't have the first clue where she is, and drawing conclusions that aren't supported by what little evidence we've seen. The only place we know she's been is Columbus, OH, and we don't know for certain she's not still there. I have seen zero evidence to suggest that TM took her to Columbus, or anywhere else.

The problem is, people are listening to NG and others, who don't have the first clue where she is, and drawing conclusions that aren't supported by what little evidence we've seen. The only place we know she's been is Columbus, OH, and we don't know for certain she's not still there. I have seen zero evidence to suggest that TM took her to Columbus, or anywhere else.

I haven't been paying attention to NG either and when I do she often gets things wrong so I rely on reading documents, etc and take her with a grain of salt.

OK there are unconfirmed reports all over the place about where she is. In that the title of this thread is Where is Casey those reports can be discussed here. No one is going to confirm anything. But for purposes of this thread there is nothing wrong with discussing MSM reports as long as we are not, repeat not, infringing on the rights of innocent people by searching out their neighborhoods.

Carry on.

I haven't been paying attention to NG either and when I do she often gets things wrong so I rely on reading documents, etc and take her with a grain of salt.

The photos have been studied by serious people on both sides of the argument as to whether it was staged or not. At this point, it's not definitive, one way or the other. Somebody sold some photos. It could have been a greedy pap who wanted to keep all the money. It could have been a greedy snitch "friend" of the DT, who capitalized on inside info without her knowledge. It could have been with the knowledge and consent of the DT and KC. Anyone who says they know it was one or the other is blowing smoke.

The important thing is, WS sleuths demonstrated that she's going to have a hard time hiding with the tools available on the internet. They had her location pinned down within minutes after the photos were posted on TMZ. Hopefully, that keeps her awake at night.

I saw the pictures for the first time of KC strolling with the starbucks coffee. I have to say that I do not believe that is her. First, I don't believe she could have put on that much weight in so little time. She was extremely thin when she left prison. Second the body and facial structure is not the same. I believe, although I could be wrong, that we were all duped with a double who looks alot like her. Happens all the time with look alikes for the princess, actors, actresses etc....If no money was made from the pics, it's because it wasn't for that purpose, it was staged to deter us from her real location. The give away, for me at least, was the blatant baseball cap and the location of the picture. Too obvious. She is not going to stroll into a store, without bodyguards if it was really her.

I saw the pictures for the first time of KC strolling with the starbucks coffee. I have to say that I do not believe that is her. First, I don't believe she could have put on that much weight in so little time. She was extremely thin when she left prison. Second the body and facial structure is not the same. I believe, although I could be wrong, that we were all duped with a double who looks alot like her. Happens all the time with look alikes for the princess, actors, actresses etc....If no money was made from the pics, it's because it wasn't for that purpose, it was staged to deter us from her real location.

Pretty sure it was her - even saw a mole closeup where the two on her left arm matched those shown of her in court. Of course, that wouldn't be enough for the jury to conclude that it was her...

I'm sure she ate like a horse after 3 years of prison food, so no surprise that she's put on some pounds.

No doubt it was staged - she's not just out on her own strolling around town. No way Baez is going to let TMZ get free photos by locating her on their own and getting shots out in public. This was the first payday, however small.

It is against TOS to bait. To bait or to hint that you have some sort of inside information you cannot back up.

Have you ventured over there to check it out? I don't think she's there, because we haven't seen any pictures of her, and because the house is now owned by the bank, apparently. I don't even know why TM would still have keys to the place.

The only thing I've seen TM do is act as a decoy. Perhaps the story about her being in CA is to take the heat off her in Columbus.

The only thing I've seen TM do is act as a decoy. Perhaps the story about her being in CA is to take the heat off her in Columbus.

Or, the pics of her in Columbus were a decoy from where she's really been staying.. in Cali. I don't claim to know either way. It's been suggested she was dropped off in Columbus for the glamour (ahem) photos.

Have you ventured over there to check it out? I don't think she's there, because we haven't seen any pictures of her, and because the house is now owned by the bank, apparently. I don't even know why TM would still have keys to the place.

My understanding was the house was once up for sale, is not anymore - but had not heard about it being bank owned..??

I haven't gone over there, but am very familiar with the area. It is very secluded - if you locate it on Google maps you can see there is a long driveway off the main road that leads to it, with only one other house sharing that long driveway. This would be a perfect place to hole up, as I don't think there are even any vantage points to the house, except maybe one or two neighbors.

If you do a Google search for TM's house, you will likely be able to locate it on Google maps (my link got deleted by the moderator). I may swing by there at some point. I'm guessing there might be some paparazzi hanging out there, waiting...

They could have blurred out the license plates or done footage that didn't reveal her Ohio location. Columbus was a decoy, IMO. Even if it wasn't staged, the winning photographer would not have wanted competition for future shots.

As far as distance to SB for coffee, there's one aprox 1.5 miles from the location where we see her with the cup. There are actually two on the same street about equal distance, one to the north, the other to the south. The one to the south is on a direct route, aproximately half way to the LTC, where ON is. The LTC is aprox 3 miles from neighborhood. This is easily found using Google walking directions.

I think TM's only concern for KC is if she can make him some money, and soon. Think of all those involved in this case that have big money issues (foreclosures) TM, JB, A's, DC, LP and BC, I believe, all have had threats of foreclosure on their properties. For such a small group of people that is a lot of foreclosures. Can there be any doubt now that this was a projected money maker from the very beginning?? How sad for this child. How very, very sad. jmo

As I've said before, the SS Casey leaves a very wide wake.

The important thing is, WS sleuths demonstrated that she's going to have a hard time hiding with the tools available on the internet. They had her location pinned down within minutes after the photos were posted on TMZ. Hopefully, that keeps her awake at night.

I think being stalked would keep anyone up at night, IMO.

My understanding was the house was once up for sale, is not anymore - but had not heard about it being bank owned..??

I haven't gone over there, but am very familiar with the area. It is very secluded - if you locate it on Google maps you can see there is a long driveway off the main road that leads to it, with only one other house sharing that long driveway. This would be a perfect place to hole up, as I don't think there are even any vantage points to the house, except maybe one or two neighbors.

If you do a Google search for TM's house, you will likely be able to locate it on Google maps (my link got deleted by the moderator). I may swing by there at some point. I'm guessing there might be some paparazzi hanging out there, waiting...

I got my information about the bank owning the house from post #1125 in this thread. Cannot confirm the validity.

I got my information about the bank owning the house from post #1125 in this thread. Cannot confirm the validity.

House is owned by the bank. I confirmed it. It also says Macaluso had filed for bankruptcy - a common tactic to prolong the foreclosure process. Apparently, he's been able to extend his stay there up to now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998