Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't even thought of that, but so true! Regardless of gender, too. There are just some people you should never ever allow yourself to be alone with, and FCA is definitely one of those people!

LOL, I'd seen the mole group before, but when I read your post, I read "mole" as "mole" as in chicken mole/mole sauce :great:

bbm
Oh no worries, it was only my ego that was slightly bruised, not my feelings:)
Thank you for your kind words. As for how I keep on living, sometimes it's strength, other times...its not...I learned early on in the grieving process that it's not possible to simply will yourself to death. I do the best I can, though. :hug:

(eta: I don't mean I do the best I can to will myself to death. I mean I do the best I can to keep on chugging along. LOL, just re-read that and realized how horrid it sounded!)

:grouphug:

FCA will never be able to make it on her own in any sort of situation where she has to be responsible and not babysat. I hope all this coddling and carp ends so she has to try live like a normal human being at some point.

Back to online schooling, I should probably gove a little insight as to why I said what I said. I used to be a director of admissions to a very prominent online university and I guess I am really jilted because we were for profit and it was all about the almighty dollar. We were accredited, but it was all about snowing the students and our bonuses were based on numbers graduated (can't compensate legally for enrollees if you are accredited and get federal funding). But every start, my rear was on the line to get x number of enrollees and I had to do WHATEVER I could to keep them for two weeks at which point we could pull federal funding and not have to refund it. Sucks, I know......

by the way, everyone is wondering how she is paying for school. Pell Grant and Federal loans. At 24 you are considered independant and qualify for both, her felony doesn't exclude her, ONLY drug trafficking excludes you from each......

by the way, everyone is wondering how she is paying for school. Pell Grant and Federal loans. At 24 you are considered independant and qualify for both, her felony doesn't exclude her, ONLY drug trafficking excludes you from each......

..what's a "pell" grant by the way? i don't believe we have that in canada...i've never heard of it if we do..

Well, I think that she is staying with Simm's at her estate in upper Florida. A huge sprawling place on a 53 acre piece of land.
I can't remember now which entertainment show had a fast clip of the place - only a large area shown then on a map.

If true, then I thought it looked like it was close to the eastern side of the state, making sense that she would have checked in with probation in the St. Augustine area.

With a place this large, it would no doubt need caretakers on the premises to take care of things - gardening/lawn work, etc.
Perhaps even security as well that is there all the time. So, they would just be pulling some extra babysitting duty to their list of what to do.

But, as everyone has said, someone has to be giving her pocket money.
Most places have internet these days, so that's just a "given".
As far as who is paying for her tuition, etc, maybe she has gotten some grants or loans, or, qualified for some government or state programs.
Things that she should have done while she was a mother and would have had access to many other programs, that would have also benefited her daughter.

I do wonder how she is taking college courses though, with her lacking her high school diploma.
It's possible that maybe she went ahead and got that while in jail though I guess and it's never been disclosed.

But, back on topic - I think that she is staying with Simm's, and that Simm's is visiting her grandchildren at their homes this summer!

Driver License Check

As of Aug 27, 2011, at 06:01 PM, driver license number Axx-*advertiser censored*-xx-xx-x is EXPIRED.
This license is a Class E. Restrictions are (NONE ON RECORD). Endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD). Motorcycle endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD).
Expiration Date was Mar 19, 2009. Please contact your local driver license office to renew your license.

https://www6.hsmv.state.fl.us/DLCheck/dl/pages/dlCheckReturnPage.jsp

Well, I think that she is staying with Simm's at her estate in upper Florida. A huge sprawling place on a 53 acre piece of land.
I can't remember now which entertainment show had a fast clip of the place - only a large area shown then on a map.

..i agree that she is quite possibly 'hiding out' on dottie's huge property..

..this is interesting-------just last week we were looking at this detailed clip on you-tube OF dorothy sims sprawling property-----"vision farms in mcintosh florida"...

..suddenly it's *poof*:
"Nature Lovers Delight - Personal Paradise in McIntosh, FL"

----This video has been removed by the user.

http://www.themortonreport.com/blog...hony-studying-buddhist-meditation-in-florida/

There are rumors circulating that Casey is now back in Florida, staying near Ocala, possibly with one of her attorneys, Dorothy Clay Sims. The speculation arose when her attorney Jose Baez stated she was in Florida, receiving "spiritual counseling." Several sites that have been tracking Casey have made a connection between Baez's statement and Sims and Anthony.

Sims owns the Vision Farm Retreat and Meditation Center in McIntosh, Florida, and lives approximately 20 miles away in Ocala. Is this where Casey is hanging out until her probation hearing on the 26th? And what kind of counseling is she receiving? According to an Examiner article, the Vision Farm Retreat and Meditation Center is listed as place for spiritual healing for those who practice Buddhism, especially those who follow Buddhist teacher Thich Nhat Hanh.

BBM

She wouldn't be able to attend school this semester (fall semester) with a Federal loan or a Pell Grant, though, would she? I was always under the impression one had to submit the FAFSA several months prior to the semester one wished to enroll. In other words, if she wanted to attend spring semester classes somewhere, she'd need to submit the FAFSA now (or before the fall deadline).

Are they h*ll-bent on burning bridges everywhere, or what?!? I thought she was brighter than that. Maybe not.

How bright can she be if she has chosen to hitch her star to that bunch? I truly believe that birds of a feather flock together. Some posters seem to think that LF, DS and Mrs. Baez are somehow duped by Baez or must be super frustrated behind the scenes. I wonder where that idea comes from? IMHO no one could spend time with Baez or Mason without noticing the shady dealings, the lack of ability, the questionable tactics, the dirty pool, the flaunting of court rules and decorum etc. So IMHO anyone who chooses to be part of that team or profit from it's dealings is guilty by association and obviously they are :sick:there because they want to be. Either they approve of the DT's conduct or they don't care as long as they make money off of it. :sick:

Hate to keep beating this drum, but my God the people HAVE to demand some changes on how the courts treat these cases. Do you realize that they are "protecting" a felon from society instead of protecting society from a convicted felon? We have EVERY right to know where she is and what she is doing imo, at least while she's on probation. Anyone who may be victimized by her can place the blame squarely on the court/jusge in this case.

I couldn't agree more. :clap:

FCA IN HIDING AT VISION FARM. THERAPY SESSION.

meditation.jpg

OMMM...OMMM....OMMM...I WILL NOT MURDER....OMMM...OMMMM...MURDER IS WRONG....OMMM....OMMMM......MUST NOT MURDER....OMMM....OMMM

Hi all..
did not know where to put this but...Jeff Ashton is writing a book..
hot diggity dog.

[ame="http://www.amazon.ca/Imperfect-Justice-Prosecuting-Casey-Anthony/dp/006212532X"]Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony: Amazon.ca: Jeff Ashton: Books[/ame]

Re: FCA returning to university/online courses......

Whoa! Everyone has her registered and working away at her online courses and wondering who is paying for it or did she get a grant and if so, what grant.

Ummm, could I point out that perhaps we are jumping the gun?

The term Baez used, and his mouthpiece TMZ used was "PLANS ON" and "WILL BE" - no where does it say "IS".

My understanding both from Greta, who said Baez is getting ahead of himself, and from the DOC is that FCA hasn't even applied to take schooling yet, let alone had it granted and started.

Hi all..
hot diggity dog.

Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony: Amazon.ca: Jeff Ashton: Books
I can't wait to read it! The inside scoop will be fascinating. I hope he can squeeze it all in in 254 pages. He deserves a little retirement bonus he will make off of this book...he worked his butt off for a few years...EARNED! He deserves to tell it like it was, I hope LDB follows suit..I bet some of the proceeds will go to a children's fund. NOT the Anthony's, of course.

Hi all..
hot diggity dog.

Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony: Amazon.ca: Jeff Ashton: Books

:rocker: That one, I will buy and read.

Re: FCA returning to university/online courses......

Whoa! Everyone has her registered and working away at her online courses and wondering who is paying for it or did she get a grant and if so, what grant.

Ummm, could I point out that perhaps we are jumping the gun?

The term Baez used, and his mouthpiece TMZ used was "PLANS ON" and "WILL BE" - no where does it say "IS".

My understanding both from Greta, who said Baez is getting ahead of himself, and from the DOC is that FCA hasn't even applied to take schooling yet, let alone had it granted and started.

BBM

Just because there is discussion about how she might pay for college or schooling doesn't mean we necessarily believe she IS taking classes at this time. At least I don't think she is.

I can't wait to read it! The inside scoop will be fascinating. I hope he can squeeze it all in in 254 pages. He deserves a little retirement bonus he will make off of this book...he worked his butt off for a few years...EARNED! He deserves to tell it like it was, I hope LDB follows suit..I bet some of the proceeds will go to a children's fund. NOT the Anthony's, of course.

..until she leaves the state attorneys office, LDB can't write her book...i felt so badly for her and frankG after the verdict that they couldn't even TALK about it!...publicly anyway...

..i'm anxious to read jeffA's --he'll be speaking for all of them, and i'm certain it will NOT be favourable to baez! cheney! ..the behind the scene details are going to well worth waiting for!

..pre-ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member