Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
I hear you but, Judge John is literally playing dodge ball with constitutional law. :runaway:Not sitting well with me IMOO.

I know you're right. I'm just worried that releasing that info will get people doing more stupid stuff and then TM and SM's lawyers will cry that the M's can't get a fair trial in HC. I don't want it moved. Ugh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think only two people know where Heather is, and they are not going to tell. The only way would be if one turns on the other. That could happen closer to the trial if it happens at all. One will have to implicate they were involved and admit guilt to do that. I just don't see that happening.

I cannot believe one hasn't turned on the other yet!!! Wish someone would tell where Heather is!!!

In order for that to happen (one turning on the other), the state would have to give one heck of a sweetheart deal to the one who turned, and I don't think the state is feeling inclined to be so generous. A conviction can be obtained without a body being found, especially if there is forensic evidence. It's always better to have a body, of course, but if one is being accused of first degree murder there's no point in helping out LE unless the accused is getting something out of doing so (speaking only in terms of legal strategy for any murder defendant). Please don't think I'm saying that's right or OK to do from a morality standpoint, as I am not.

I think only two people know where Heather is, and they are not going to tell. The only way would be if one turns on the other. That could happen closer to the trial if it happens at all. One will have to implicate they were involved and admit guilt to do that. I just don't see that happening.

I think that 4 people knew/know. The 2 locked up, one that will never rat out TM and one who is no longer living.

I think that 4 people knew/know. The 2 locked up, one that will never rat out TM and one who is no longer living.

Well that's true too. Even TM has has/had her limits on what she would brag about!

Over a year and we still don't know where Heather is.
We know where where her murderers are though - rotting in prison.

Peace and love to the Elvis family.

Via Imamaze:

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/we...6_family-residents-mark-year-anniversary.html

Family, residents mark year anniversary since Heather Elvis disappeared

The family of Heather Elvis lit candles held by dozens of community members Thursday to symbolically give back to the people who have given them so much during the year since their daughter disappeared.

During the more than two hour vigil held at Peachtree boat landing Thursday night, praise and worship music was played by a band, a sideshow of photos showing the 20-year-old as a child and young woman rotated on a screen and community members offered prayers.

-------

Seeing the resemblance of her sister and hearing her sing in the embedded video brought tears to my eyes. This incredible family deserves answers! I can't believe it's already been a year. I pray they have resolution sooner than the LaMars - whose wait will reach three years in March :(
:please:

#FindHeather

:candle:

I was just checking out the satellite map around where the Ms live and there are 2 large ponds directly across from the house and it looks like a small pond directly behind the house. I hope all three of these ponds have been checked. It would be a quick and easy way to dispose of a body.

I was just checking out the satellite map around where the Ms live and there are 2 large ponds directly across from the house and it looks like a small pond directly behind the house. I hope all three of these ponds have been checked. It would be a quick and easy way to dispose of a body.

IIRC, that's where searchers were the day/night that WC and AC confronted them about being on/too close to the M's compound.

Whether or not they did a thorough enough search is unknown.

In most pond or small lake searches, they would dredge it IMO. I don't think that was done...

:bump: from 02-13-2014, 01:10 PM:

As much as I dislike to over-speculate or come up with outlandish scenarios about what happened to HE or where she is, I watched an episode of "Solved" the other night entitled, Bully which got me to thinking about a possible place to look for HE.

The episode was about the disappearance and murder of then, 14-year-old Tristan Jensen in Redlands, CA in August of 1998. His skeletal remains were found by some city workers clearing a sewer which feuled the investigation – resulting in the capture of his killer; 15-year-old "bully", J.P. Remsen that lived only a few blocks away.

It was surprising to the Investigators and myself as well that, due to the amount of gases emitted in the sewer system, Tristen's body was reduced to bones and disarticulated in a matter of a short 7 weeks time! If the clog in the sewer system wasn't discovered by workers, then what's to say that his bones wouldn't have dissolved completely and his remains would have never been found?

Here in South Carolina, there is not a lot of infrastructure in terms of drainage and underground water/sewer systems compared to most metropolitan areas. There are lot of rural areas with single family homes and mobile homes that are not connected to any city or county system. Therefor, homes use their own septic tanks for waste and "ditches" for rain water run-off. I got a septic myself and a big mote out front of my house that looks more like a small pond now from all the rain we just had!

Since we are all pretty much in the dark about search areas LE and CUE have covered, I wouldn't doubt that septic tanks have been overlooked completely, IMOO. I'd start with all of the foreclosed and abandoned properties first.

I know we also just started talking about land fills as well but, I would seriously consider searching septic tanks as they would be a very opportunistic place to hide someone or something you don't want to be found, IMO.

On another note: septic tanks around these parts are often referred to as "honey pots". Don't ask why!

Redland Daily Facts - NEWS - Murder Revisited

Solved:Bully - Full Episode on YouTube

Grand Strand Water & Sewer Authority - Service Area

Septic tank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are 2 septic tanks near the M's compound visible on Google Maps. Just wondering if they have all been searched?:

Septic Tank #1 - 8645 State Hwy 814

Septic Tank #2 - 8752 State Hwy 814

Back when LE was searching the M's compound, @LadySunday77 reported that a septic tank in the neighbor's yard was searched (02-21-2014, 04:52 PM):
Today's Search

Police continue to be on scene. Currently they have set up a mobile command center, so looks like they are going to be there for awhile. The FBI, SLED, and HCPD are on scene. They are wearing the thin white crime scene suits, and are apparently looking at a septic tank in the neighbor's yard. Police have also taken SM car, as well as the RV. Will post more as I find out.

I wish they'd release some more info!! @@@ the road is now open.

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk

So close and not far from that second camera....

So close and not far from that second camera....

I wish they'd release some more info!! @@@ the road is now open.

Any idea how long it was blocked off?

You're saying it was on the South End? Near Dixie Recycling cam or residential cam?

I highly doubt there will be any follow-up to this in the news.

You're saying it was on the South End? Near Dixie Recycling cam or residential cam?

BBM

WMBF reported it was blocked off from after 9 pm and re-opened after 3 am. Of course no information or follow-up was given.

I checked their web page at 10:20 am and there had been no updates.

A person (local resident) on WMBF FB that it was opened back up early this morning.

Yes. It said Mill Pond and 814. I also listened to various police scanner feeds but didn't get much of anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back