Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
If they did purchase a new tool thing for the back, there would be a record of it somewhere and possibly even a video of this item being purchased. There's only so many places one can acquire this item in person. LE was watching the M's within (I think) a couple days or so of HE's disappearance.

What if it wasn't a new one? I've never owned a truck but I would imagine if i did and i got rid of it, i might think of keeping the tool box...or someone else has a similar truck and it could have been switched out. I think that would be plausible.

So are we back to (or still with) the theory that one of the M's took a sudden roadtrip all the way down to within an hour of Disneyworld to dispose of HE's body? Or, alternatively, hung on to HE's body for almost 3 weeks and then took those remains with them when the family went down to FL for Sid to run the Disney half marathon mid-Jan 2014?

No. I still think LE needs to search septic tanks (in a 20 miles radius). Wanna help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any typos!

And take that pleasure from you, PTF? Wouldn't dream of it! (Plus I'm not in the area like you are) ;)

2edm80l.jpg

Truck tool boxes are heavy...even when empty it's awkward to move one by yourself... long, heavy, nothing to grab onto really.

Moving one with 100+ lbs in it, would require two able bodied adults, at least and even then it's not like a couch... it's slippery metal.
With that said, regardless of the mode of transport the Atlantic Ocean is a pretty safe bet, IMO.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

I often wondered if they ever rented a boat? Or perhaps knew someone who owned one. I wonder if boat rental places were ever checked. Or did Ts dad own one.

Truck tool boxes are heavy...even when empty it's awkward to move one by yourself... long, heavy, nothing to grab onto really.

Moving one with 100+ lbs in it, would require two able bodied adults, at least and even then it's not like a couch... it's slippery metal.
With that said, regardless of the mode of transport the Atlantic Ocean is a pretty safe bet, IMO.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Back to the Tool box discussion. Some good points people are making.

If she was transported in the box and someone managed to take the box out of the truck and onto a boat to the ocean, I bet the whole thing would easily sink to the bottom of ocean. Box and all. The metal ones are heavy. And if they put a few rocks in the box with a body then easily it could sink. Very easily.

So just wondering if we know if the truck today still has a box in it. And can we tell if the box is newer one than older pictures of the same truck with the box.

If it looks like a newer box then that would mean they bought one somewhere. You can order them online too.

Having a record of a purchase would be circumstantial evidence but it would help point out what may have happened to heather.

If the box is the same as photos from a long time ago then it would be up to LE to inspect the box to look for any signs that she was in that box.

Because even if they didnt dump the box in the ocean or even the creek/river/pond they could have still used it to transport Heather away from Landing. This was discussed a lot before as we know.

So I do think trying to find out if a new one got purchased after she went missing is a good avenue to look at. Because it provides additional leads as to what may or may not have happened.

If LE ever found out a new one got purchased, that would lean towards her being left in the box as the box was dumped somewhere.

I would hope LE has thought through all these scenerios by now as well.

Do you think that T would be taunting enough to post a photo of something but at the same time be in front of where the body could be hidden or buried. I just saw a photo that she posted not too long ago and thought that. It is one of her new photos on social media.

Do you think that T would be taunting enough to post a photo of something but at the same time be in front of where the body could be hidden or buried. I just saw a photo that she posted not too long ago and thought that. It is one of her new photos on social media.

You never know what accused and alleged psychotic killers might do. If they stoop as low to take another life....

I wish I was able to see said photos.

Speaking of Social Media.....anyone know why the PL thread has stayed closed and no new one opened? Has there been an update (that maybe I missed?) Would like to continue following the social media thread if there's going to be one....

Speaking of Social Media.....anyone know why the PL thread has stayed closed and no new one opened? Has there been an update (that maybe I missed?) Would like to continue following the social media thread if there's going to be one....

Yes, I have been wondering, too. As far as I can tell there has been no follow up. I'm not sure if I missed something...

A human torso(without a head) was found today in this same area that the leg was found two weeks ago. Just heard it on WMBF news this evening. I'm guessing if this was a body that was sunk 2 years ago....it wouldn't be a "torso" at this point that would float?

We discussed it and the answer is it will remain closed. There are way too many profiles out there to keep track of and most of them just stir the rumor pot.

Sorry

I think HE was disposed of quickly, close by, in water, and with help. Sorry to be so blunt, but that is just my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back