Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
I have been trying to find any picture that would show they may have had a boat or the relative had one at one time. Is this picture showing a boat to the left of the truck. It looks like maybe a boat with a top for sun cover. Usually a boat has a pointed end and the trailer tires would extend out from the sides about where it looks like this could be a boat on a trailer. If it is a boat, then it appears to have a sun roof cover over the boat which some boats use to keep people from getting sun burnt when fishing and out on the water.

If this is a boat then it is possible they had it stored elsewhere. A lot of people keep their boats stored either in docks or storage. Or maybe it was sold to someone they knew.

http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/s...nshot2014-02-24at72416PM_zps7aee1a48.png.html

IMO, SM would be familiar with all the routes though the Francis Marion forest and backroads from their home/Peach Tree landing to Summerville, SC where SM grew up and has family ties. The Cainhoy Elementary school is within reason and on route, IMO.

Hope this was somewhat helpful. JMO

I thought people were convinced Heather was discarded in FL?

I thought people were convinced Heather was discarded in FL?

Horry County was looking at a body in FL possibly because of Disney sheets but it was always a long shot. We we first told the FL body was a small female but many months later, it turned out to be male! I don't think those remains have ever been id'ed.

IMO this is a long-shot also. So many missing people and so many places to hide them. I don't recall any searches for Heather in the Francis Marion National Forest but there were searches for Brittanee Drexel there.

I just keep hoping that Heather will be found and identified before the trial. I think it's possible.

Hoping....
:praying:
With love and wishes for strength and grace for the Elvis Family, and those who truly love Heather....
This torturous wait must be simply unimaginable at this time of the year :no:
:tears:
#WhereIsHeather???
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly I think Heather probably met the same fate, likely in the same area no less, as Ms. Drexel - gone in the depths of water and/or meticulously disposed of in some desolate area.

Which is a shame because the state probably botched the one chance they had with the blood in the truck, now with a sample that can't be identified - one can easily argue they hit a deer or cut himself inside. The rest is just circumstantial coincidences.

I'm hoping SC has an ace up their sleeve because no one should be quite so carefree when faced with a lengthy prison term. Sadly, I'm not holding my breath, though.

One thing that has stuck in the back of mind is HE activity around LongBeards. It was shown that HE's phone was around LB early in the morning ( can't remember the exact times, so I will use 2:40-3:15am). Looking at the LB website, they close at 11pm during the week and 12am on weekends. So why would she be there at that time of the morning, knowing they have closed for the night. I've wondered if SM maybe did maintenance at LB, like he did at the TK. Anyone else have thoughts? I posted this on another thread, so if you see this again, sorry I'm a newbie, trying to get use to the site.

One thing that has stuck in the back of mind is HE activity around LongBeards. It was shown that HE's phone was around LB early in the morning ( can't remember the exact times, so I will use 2:40-3:15am). Looking at the LB website, they close at 11pm during the week and 12am on weekends. So why would she be there at that time of the morning, knowing they have closed for the night. I've wondered if SM maybe did maintenance at LB, like he did at the TK. Anyone else have thoughts? I posted this on another thread, so if you see this again, sorry I'm a newbie, trying to get use to the site.

The Moorer's knew about Longbeards for a long time and not once was it leaked, and still I haven't saw a word from them about Longbeards that night.
They don't want to talk about it.
They tried to negate the pregnancy aspect of the state's case by saying they were trying for a baby at the time.
And we don't believe this why? Because her family were worried about her boozing and drugging in Feb 2014. Not the actions of a woman seriously trying for a baby.

It is often what people don't say that tells so much.

The State did their job well by keeping this out of the media in the long run up to the trial, helped by the gag order obviously.
However, the gag order was repeatedly broken by the Moorers when they wanted to own the narrative, yet never a mention of Longbeards from them.

I would love to know exactly when the State received confirmation of activity around that area.

All JMO
Been thinking about where Heather's remains may be and early on I thought it was the landing until more was learned how quick the vehicle left.

So I think I ruled out the landing because it was more of a snatch and grab and run.

So tracking with that train of thought where did they likely go. Home.

Home to where they knew they would be safe. Nobody awake and nobody knows anything has even happened yet.

The latest theory I have is she never left the property area or nearby property. There was no reason to risk going anywhere else. No reason at all to risk going anywhere.

What could have happened is a large wood burning of debri or some concrete work that needed done on someones driveway or something along those lines or even a combination of something like that.

By the time LE got search warrants in the days that followed they were looking primarily for physical things on inside of homes and I dont think they considered too much about the outside areas. They put their hopes in the surveliance cameras but those were long erased before they got to them.

And by the time they considered anything outside then too much time went by to spot anything that would look suspicious.

Anyhow its just a latest theory. For lack of finding HE anyplace else it takes the theory back to a place where she likely was last at. And may have never left.

I still do not believe that Heather was at the PTL that night and "disappeared" from there. Especially after confirming she was at Longbeards that night.

The reason that there is no trace evidence at the lading, in the river, M's compound, or SM's truck. Further concluding that she was not in SM's truck.

Now, Heather's car at the landing is great evidence. And, it was compromised upon discovery!

If only we knew the position of driver's seat and if it was processed correctly. Then, the State might have a better case and storyline.

The Moorer's knew about Longbeards for a long time and not once was it leaked, and still I haven't saw a word from them about Longbeards that night.
They don't want to talk about it.
They tried to negate the pregnancy aspect of the state's case by saying they were trying for a baby at the time.
And we don't believe this why? Because her family were worried about her boozing and drugging in Feb 2014. Not the actions of a woman seriously trying for a baby.

It is often what people don't say that tells so much.

The State did their job well by keeping this out of the media in the long run up to the trial, helped by the gag order obviously.
However, the gag order was repeatedly broken by the Moorers when they wanted to own the narrative, yet never a mention of Longbeards from them.

I would love to know exactly when the State received confirmation of activity around that area.

Great points about Longbeards. Totally agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back