Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
You guys, this is SO good. Some photos I haven't seen before including this one :eek:

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 5.00.31 PM.png

My GF, Nancy Livesay, and the rest of the attorneys were all interviewed which was great.

If you don't have ID, watch it ASAP, because it will probably get removed.

i swear that tattoo looks like they stuttered her name. HORRIBLE job. And FRESH. NOT done the year before.
Saw more and heard more last night than i had before. I have 2 theories. She either was in the truck and taken back to the compound, or she never made it to PeachTree Landing alive. I don't think SM did it, i do think it was TM. I think he talks a good game now but i do think he was in love with her and if he had ANY way at all to do it, he would have left Tammy for her. I do think she was Pregnant and that is what sent TM over the edge. Seeing the last pic of HE last night in the car, she had the pregnant puff going on. I want to know WHO told TM or SM she was pregnant. I'm kinda thinking someone from Tilted Kilt, and they feel very guilty over it... knowing it may well have been the catalyst

You guys, this is SO good. Some photos I haven't seen before including this one :eek:

View attachment 249013

My GF, Nancy Livesay, and the rest of the attorneys were all interviewed which was great.

why do you think it will be removed? The civil case?

I was hoping they would tell us what the photo was on the phone, maybe we’ll find out some day.
If Heather is ever found, will they charge Sid & Tammy with murder? If yes, we'll never hear a peep about that photo until there is a murder trial. Hopefully Donald straightens up his life, so he'll be around to testify about it.

I tivo'd' it and tried to watch it twice and fell asleep. Going in to finish watching it now.

View attachment 249013

Thank you Gardenista for this. Just spent the
last couple of hours watching it. I am thinking she is buried somewhere near the Moorer compound. Didn't leave much time for disposing of a body between going to the landing and back home. Definately Heather was in that truck. Should be also looking at all those people who cleaned the truck for hours. This is Just my opinion .

last couple of hours watching it. I am thinking she is buried somewhere near the Moorer compound. Didn't leave much time for disposing of a body between going to the landing and back home. Definately Heather was in that truck. Should be also looking at all those people who cleaned the truck for hours. This is Just my opinion .

I still think TM's Dad is who moved the body from the truck when he left the next morning.

I can't shake the feeling that TM's Father played a role in getting rid of Heather's body (sorry that sounds so crass).

That whole family was in cahoots and I believe each one knew. Maybe not complete knowledge (body location), but certainly the cover-up that ensued. I've never seen anything like their behavior, it was bizarre & surreal. I still believe secrets run deep, even prior to Heather's murder.

I still check the inmate search records every couple of months. Tammy is still a wardkeeper assistant (shudder). Sid an electricians helper. Incarcerated Inmate Search

I'm heartbroken for the devastation this has wreaked in the Elvis family, I so want them to have answers and be able to bring Heather's remains home.

Anyone know if Fam/Friends were in the business of or had a pond dug? I think theres a mineral in there some farmers use too and dig ponds for that. IDK that area or how to learn that info? I'd be looking for 1-6mths after using that web of F&F. That chick is evil looking, huge hater bet her flock is the same hmm

November 5 - December 18, 2013:
Heather had no known contact with SM

November 19, 2013
The M family left on a cross-country driving trip to Disneyland in California

Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Heather moves into a new apartment w/ BW @ 541 Whiteriver Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC (@ River Oaks Golf Plantation)

Wednesday, December 11, 2013
The M family returned home from their trip to California

Friday, December 13, 2013
Heather's last Facebook post

Tuesday, December 17, 2013
7:00 pm – SS picks HE up for their date

Wednesday, December 18, 2013:
1:12 am SM seen on surveillance parking his truck in a handicap space at the Seaboard Street WalMart
1:19 am surveillance footage of SM buying pregnancy test and a cigar at the Walmart. Paid with cash.
~1:15 -1:30 am – SS dropped HE off at her apartment were he stayed for 5 minutes, said HE didn't answer any calls during their date, she was in a good mood but tired, not crying or upset.
1:35 am – HE receives a call from SM; call was placed from a payphone & lasts 4.83 minutes (payphone at Kangaroo gas station on Seaboard Street and Mr. Joe White Avenue)
1:44 am – From her apartment, Heather called her roommate BW, who was in Florida, and spoke for 2.2 minutes; was crying and upset after the call from SM because she was trying to get her life back together after her affair with him and harassment by TM.
1:53 – 2:09 am – 10 posts are made to HE’s Tumblr account
2:29am: Heather tried to call SM back at the pay phone number 9 times, but no one answered. She never had another conversation with anyone.
~2:42 - 2:56 am - HE's phone was pinged at Longbeard's Restaurant, in the Carolina Forest area (according to GPS records). Four additional calls were placed to the pay phone during this time (not sure if that includes the 9 above)
~2:57 - 3:01 am - HE's phone pinged from Longbeard's Restaurant to Augusta Plantation Drive and back (according to GSP records)
~3:02 - 3:15 am - Fifteen GPS records indicated HE's phone was back in the area of Longbeard's. Two more calls were placed to the pay phone.
~3:16 - 3:19 am - HE's phone went from Longbeard's back to her residence. Two calls were placed to the SM's phone.
3:16am: Heather tried to call SM's cell phone, no answer
3:17am: Heather called SM's cell phone and spoke with someone for 4.15 minutes; (Phone pings place HE’s phone at her house & SM’s phone at his house)
~3:20 - 3:24 am - HE's phone remained at her residence.
~3:25 - 3:35 am - HE's phone moved from her residence on White River Drive to the Peachtree Boat Landing.

3:36am: A security camera at a private residence 1.7 miles from the M home recorded a distinctive late-model Ford F150 coming from that direction and heading toward Peachtree Landing
3:37 am - HE's phone was at Peachtree Boat Landing. Four outgoing calls were placed from that phone to SM, but there was no answer
3:39am: A security camera at a business D&S Siteworks 1.2 miles from Peachtree Landing recorded the Ford F150 heading toward the landing
3:41am: All data and GPS signals ended on Heather's phone
3:45am: The security camera at D&S Siteworks recorded the Ford F150 returning from the direction of Peachtree Landing
3:46am: The security camera at the same private residence recorded the Ford F150 returning from the direction of Peachtree Landing toward the M home
3:47 am – Suspicious activity/car report is made @ Atalaya Place, Myrtle Beach SC
~4:00 am - HCPO patrolling the area of Peachtree Boat Landing discovered HE’s car locked and abandoned with all its windows intact. No signs of Heather.

In interviews with LE, the Ms claimed that they had sexual relations in their vehicle in different areas of Myrtle Beach during the early hours of the morning Heather disappeared

The Ms made a [video=twitter;445629538278862849]https://twitter.com/marshall_staton/status/445629538278862849[/video] of $5,000

Thursday, December 19, 2013:
LE visited the M home and were allowed to check the house and camper, but found nothing

Friday, December 20, 2013:
2:15 AM Video of SM speaking with HCP for about 10 minutes, at the end of Moorer’s driveway. In the video, SM said he didn’t go to Peachtree Boat Landing and said he had ended his involvement with Elvis. "I'm trying to fix things with my wife. … I'm not denying it. I'm saying I ended it."

SM told LE he hadn't seen Heather since October; after LE confronted him with Heather's phone record, he said he last spoke to her by phone on the 18th and told her to quit calling him

January 8 - 12: Half Marathon Weekend at Walt Disney World
January 11, 2014:
SM participated in a half marathon at Walt Disney World

January 17:
TM posted on Facebook that her husband had had an affair with Heather, and complained that Heather's family members were harassing them

January 19:
Searchers near the Moorer home were threatened with assault and battery by members of TM's family

January 25:
TM sent text messages saying Belize sounded good, and that she was packing her camper and running to Canada

January 28:
SM texted his sister-in-law for advice on what to do "with her acting the way she is"; SIL responded that "she needs to get sober."

February 2:
SM texted to TM that he "made a horrible choice" in his affair with Heather, but thought he could change their future together for the better

February 11

When a WMBF reporter knocked on his door, SM refused to comment on the case

Friday, February 21:

• 7:30am: LE executed search warrants at the Moorer home; SM and TM were arrested, each on charges of Obstruction of Justice and two counts of Indecent Exposure

**Underline & Italic by me-already had bold sections so this made more sense.

Help me get this thought out of my head. Do we know if the Ms had more than one vehicle? If Augusta Plantation was anything significant? While trying to sleep the other night I had a thought. What if this time frame was when HE met up with TM or SM? They meet at Longbeards, HE is harmed, she’s taken to Augusta, they go back to Longbeards to make sure nothing is left behind. The plan originally is to leave her car at home then they realize if they’re seen walking away from the area or picking the other one up that it’s too risky. So they agree to meet at PTL and ditch her car and pick up the one who was “tco business.” I’m sure this is a stretch, but while thinking of the cellphone timeline I was thinking that HE was really trying to call the pay phone to tell SM that she wasn’t coming, she needed to think about things after talking to BW. Then this thought occurred. I also noticed that there is some open field like areas at Longbeards & Augusta but I know google can be deceiving.
Feel free to pick this all apart, I won’t be heartbroken, I was just trying to think of where Heather could possibly be and found this thread. I really believe that wherever/whatever the Ms did with Heather, they’re confident that she won’t be found, otherwise why would they not attempt to make any deals in exchange? I get SM not turning in TM, she is the controlling type and probably had something in place that she used to hold over him. She’s not super smart but she’s not stupid. I feel like SM would just do what he was told to at this point. But I feel like she would use something to her benefit & to be with her kids. Maybe I’m wrong.

**Underline & Italic by me-already had bold sections so this made more sense.

Help me get this thought out of my head. Do we know if the Ms had more than one vehicle? If Augusta Plantation was anything significant? While trying to sleep the other night I had a thought. What if this time frame was when HE met up with TM or SM? They meet at Longbeards, HE is harmed, she’s taken to Augusta, they go back to Longbeards to make sure nothing is left behind. The plan originally is to leave her car at home then they realize if they’re seen walking away from the area or picking the other one up that it’s too risky. So they agree to meet at PTL and ditch her car and pick up the one who was “tco business.” I’m sure this is a stretch, but while thinking of the cellphone timeline I was thinking that HE was really trying to call the pay phone to tell SM that she wasn’t coming, she needed to think about things after talking to BW. Then this thought occurred. I also noticed that there is some open field like areas at Longbeards & Augusta but I know google can be deceiving.
Feel free to pick this all apart, I won’t be heartbroken, I was just trying to think of where Heather could possibly be and found this thread. I really believe that wherever/whatever the Ms did with Heather, they’re confident that she won’t be found, otherwise why would they not attempt to make any deals in exchange? I get SM not turning in TM, she is the controlling type and probably had something in place that she used to hold over him. She’s not super smart but she’s not stupid. I feel like SM would just do what he was told to at this point. But I feel like she would use something to her benefit & to be with her kids. Maybe I’m wrong.

I have a similar theory, but it involves help from others (unknown friends, young friends). I'm trying to remember now why I had in my head young people and who they were, but I did write out my theory (also using Jersey Girl's timeline) somewhere in these threads! I believe in my theory Heather was dumped in the Longbeard's dumpster, though.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back