Where is Lee Anthony

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In reading the indictment, specifically count 2, which is the indictment that has so many stirring to allegations of another person of interest it is Florida statute 827.03 in part, but the curiousity is because they put this part in or worded similarily:

(c) Active encouragement of any person to commit an act that results or could reasonably be expected to result in physical or mental injury to a child.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1014/17715453.pdf

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0827/SEC03.HTM

Fascinating. All along I've thought this talk of a second POI would be about cover-up, not involvement in the actual act or encouraging the perpetrator. Hmmm...

This is what I think...for what it's worth! Since they don't have a body or much physical evidence YET the DA's office is covering butt with these various charges. If and when they have a body and/or more evidence (including if the child did show up alive), they would still have appropriate charges in place to keep Casey charged. If they only charged her with 1st murder and latter found out that it was an accident or someone abducted or harmed the child with her help, then they would be up the creek with no paddle. They are trying to cover all bases to charge her not matter which thing has happened to Caylee.

This is what I think...for what it's worth! Since they don't have a body or much physical evidence YET the DA's office is covering butt with these various charges. If and when they have a body and/or more evidence (including if the child did show up alive), they would still have appropriate charges in place to keep Casey charged. If they only charged her with 1st murder and latter found out that it was an accident or someone abducted or harmed the child with her help, then they would be up the creek with no paddle. They are trying to cover all bases to charge her not matter which thing has happened to Caylee.

There's zero chance LE thinks Caylee is alive, so they're not covering their bases on that. They're going to get her on Murder 1. I think the only thing they're waiting on is the body and then they'll go for DP.

Oh no.....Lee has been kidnapped (or would that be adultnapped) by Zanny the Nanny.

Sorry, I just had to do that.:crazy:

In reading the indictment, specifically count 2, which is the indictment that has so many stirring to allegations of another person of interest it is Florida statute 827.03 in part, but the curiousity is because they put this part in or worded similarily:

(c) Active encouragement of any person to commit an act that results or could reasonably be expected to result in physical or mental injury to a child.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0827/SEC03.HTM

It's not just in count two
This is also specifically addressed in count three as well: (aggravated manslaughter)

...fail or omit to provide Caylee Marie Anthony with the care, supervision, and services necessary to maintain the child's physical and mental health, including, but not limited to, food, nutrition, clothing, shelter, supervision, medicine, and medical services that a prudent person would consider essential for the well-being of the child; or fail to make a reasonable effort to protect Caylee Marie Anthony from abuse, neglect, or exploitation by another person and in doing so caused the death of Caylee Marie Anthony.

I agree that these particular elements of the abuse and neglect statutes were placed for a reason. The must have some type of evidence that someone was involved or they wouldn't have included it in the charge. re:[827.03 (3)(a)]

PDF of indictment:

ETA: I'm starting to believe the rumor of a second POI.

I do think that it is unusual that Lee hasnt been seen for a while..as close as he and KC are you would think that he would have been with her yesterday if nothing else for moral support as well as giving support to his mother after KC was arrested....something is weird with him staying low

OK - Just wanted to confirm. No reports of sightings of Lee? Perhaps he is traveling for work.

Casey has always been so adamant that she doesn't know WHERE Caylee is. I always felt this to be true and made me suspicious of her disposal. Either dumpster with subsequent moving, someone helped/did it for her, or she left her to the gators.

This is getting interesting. Can't wait for NG tonight.

It's not just in count two
This is also specifically addressed in count three as well: (aggravated manslaughter)

...fail or omit to provide Caylee Marie Anthony with the care, supervision, and services necessary to maintain the child's physical and mental health, including, but not limited to, food, nutrition, clothing, shelter, supervision, medicine, and medical services that a prudent person would consider essential for the well-being of the child; or fail to make a reasonable effort to protect Caylee Marie Anthony from abuse, neglect, or exploitation by another person and in doing so caused the death of Caylee Marie Anthony.

I agree that these particular elements of the abuse and neglect statutes were placed for a reason. The must have some type of evidence that someone was involved or they wouldn't have included it in the charge. re:[827.03 (3)(a)]

PDF of indictment:

ETA: I'm starting to believe the rumor of a second POI.

Doesn't this also provide a way for a jury- even if by some ridic chance, the entire jury is made up of brain dead morons, who believe the reasonable doubt theory that she left Caylee w/ ZFG, but had no way of contacting the child's babysitter---to still find KC guilty of that count?
I've worded that badly, but this case is destroying my brain cells--I have to take a break......lol

doesn't this also provide a way for a jury- even if by some ridic chance, the entire jury is made up of brain dead morons, who believe the reasonable doubt theory that she left caylee w/ zfg, but had no way of contacting the child's babysitter---to still find kc guilty of that count?
I've worded that badly, but this case is destroying my brain cells--i have to take a break......lol

yes......

Doesn't this also provide a way for a jury- even if by some ridic chance, the entire jury is made up of brain dead morons, who believe the reasonable doubt theory that she left Caylee w/ ZFG, but had no way of contacting the child's babysitter---to still find KC guilty of that count?
I've worded that badly, but this case is destroying my brain cells--I have to take a break......lol

can't it also simply be included in that particular charge regardless of whether it refers to casey or not?

i mean, perhaps the first part of the 'clause' or whatever pertains to her, but the second part of it is included as an all-inclusive charge whether or not she is being charged with that.

do i make sense? i don't really know how that works, to be honest.

for example, if something says 'if you are single with no children, or married with no children, check box #1' then both groups would check box 1, but they would be one or the other, and not both.

so part of the statement may apply to casey while the rest does not...................possible?

I second and third and hundredth the question...where is Lee?

I think Lee is probably busy with his job. And maybe working on trying to get Casey bailed out (as per LP re: keeping in touch).

Can't bail her out on these charges. No bond.

its gone now, I'll see if I can post picture.

14lkqpy.jpg
[/IMG]

can't it also simply be included in that particular charge regardless of whether it refers to casey or not?

i mean, perhaps the first part of the 'clause' or whatever pertains to her, but the second part of it is included as an all-inclusive charge whether or not she is being charged with that.

do i make sense? i don't really know how that works, to be honest.

for example, if something says 'if you are single with no children, or married with no children, check box #1' then both groups would check box 1, but they would be one or the other, and not both.

so part of the statement may apply to casey while the rest does not...................possible?

I thought that too until I read the individual statutes. For aggravated manslaughter they included elements of the child abuse and neglect statutes and for the aggravated abuse it includes part of the child neglect statute. It is not a standard read of the individual statute as it is on the books.

Suppose you killed a child by allowing him to drink alcohol. The charge would likely be manslaughter but with the statute you violated that states it's against the law to serve alcohol to a minor included.

I think they included these for a reason and (to show I am on topic) it might be that another was involved. Some have said this may be why LA has been scarce.

OK -
Casey has always been so adamant that she doesn't know WHERE Caylee is. I always felt this to be true and made me suspicious of her disposal. Either dumpster with subsequent moving, someone helped/did it for her, or she left her to the gators.

I agree with this, you know how her lies have a "bit of truth in them."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members