Where is Madeleine? Where is she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the murderer buried the body in the ground what did he use to dig with? Two little sand shovels would have taken forever. I don't think the friend took his children to the beach with large shovels. They were probably small sand shovels.

Are you thinking that Madelaine could have been taken back to England by a priest, if so how.

I'm more thinking she may be buried in the church vault, possibly under the misguided direction of a priest or without his knowledge.

But being taken back to the UK has come up in some of the other forums under various conspiracy theories.

I think the fastest way to find Maddie's little body would be to declare all of the Tapas 9 "arguido" and question them about conspiracy (aiding and abetting after the fact) to commit murder. One of them will roll.

Unlikely, I know.

I think this is a great idea and I wish the PJ would do just that.

I agree. I believe someone in the group knows more than they're saying. Keep them in Portugal so they can't see their families or work, and sooner or later the co-conspirator will talk.

I'm more thinking she may be buried in the church vault, possibly under the misguided direction of a priest or without his knowledge.

But being taken back to the UK has come up in some of the other forums under various conspiracy theories.

Cali - I think you are on to something here. Is it possible there was another funeral at the church with burial in the church cemetary/vault sometime between the day Maddie disappeared and when the sniffer dogs discovered her scent in the car?

Putting all this McCann religious stuff together:

1. It was reported that the McCanns were not such "devout" catholics until Maddie disappeared.
2. Gerry desparately wanted a priest at 4:00 in the morning on 5/4/07.
3. McCanns went to see the pope.
4. McCanns are now spending a lot of time at that church.
5. McCanns have their own key so they can spend private time

It might be a stretch, but I'd bet $$ that Maddie is very near to that church and it is very possible she is in the vault or in a shallow grave the McCanns managed to dig over a period of time before they placed her there. Maybe why she had to be transported in the rental car (if she was) 5 weeks after her disappearance. Might have taken a bit of time to dig a grave with children's toys. And it would have been some work to keep it from being discovered before it was large enough.

I bet that's where she is. Who can we call to have them go check? Does anyone speak Portugese?

Salem

Cali - I think you are on to something here. Is it possible there was another funeral at the church with burial in the church cemetary/vault sometime between the day Maddie disappeared and when the sniffer dogs discovered her scent in the car?

Putting all this McCann religious stuff together:

1. It was reported that the McCanns were not such "devout" catholics until Maddie disappeared.
2. Gerry desparately wanted a priest at 4:00 in the morning on 5/4/07.
3. McCanns went to see the pope.
4. McCanns are now spending a lot of time at that church.
5. McCanns have their own key so they can spend private time

It might be a stretch, but I'd bet $$ that Maddie is very near to that church and it is very possible she is in the vault or in a shallow grave the McCanns managed to dig over a period of time before they placed her there. Maybe why she had to be transported in the rental car (if she was) 5 weeks after her disappearance. Might have taken a bit of time to dig a grave with children's toys. And it would have been some work to keep it from being discovered before it was large enough.

I bet that's where she is. Who can we call to have them go check? Does anyone speak Portugese?

Salem
A very good possibility, would love to know if they have searched the church and surrounding areas, were there any funerals at the church since Madelaines disappearance, could they have put her body in someones coffin, if a coffin was stored in the vault before a funeral, the McCanns had access, sounds so far out there but I think it would be worth checking out.

I don't have any idea where Madeleine is. Even though unlikely, I sure hope it is with a loving family somewhere, somehow.

I do know, Madeleine is not on her way back home this morning with the rest of her family.

And this makes me just so sick and so sad.

Madeleine, we are praying for a miracle on this Sunday morning !

Theres some real possibilities here, i think the church yard/vaults definitely need to be checked out, very good idea calikid! Im also very interested in the cliffs and caves around the area - we discussed before and (i think) a portuguese poster had said that there were plenty of places there that would be easy to hide a small body. I think the refrigerator, for me, is out, most appartments in EU only have a small freezer section (a couple of drawers in the top or bottom of the fridge), even with a separate freezer, it would not have been a chest freezer (Concur with Edward20 here) so i dont think it would be big enough.

just my 2 cents, got a couple more, but trying to work in my head first!

Not being Catholic, I don't really know for sure, but I've read enough books to believe that Catholics require burial in hallowed ground. Like in a church yard?

I think we really need to call in the thoughts about the church yard. Cali - this is really your idea, do you want to call it in? I will call it in if I can't get another taker. I prefer not to be the one because I am hard of hearing and chances are they will not speak English and I will never be able to communicate with them.

Do you think PLE or even the British police have an email address I could write to? Is it on findmadeleine? I'll go look!

OMG! What a theory! gerry McCann could have gone to the churchyard to bury Madeleine in a recently opened grave perhaps so that noone would notice!

I think we really need to call in the thoughts about the church yard. Cali - this is really your idea, do you want to call it in? I will call it in if I can't get another taker. I prefer not to be the one because I am hard of hearing and chances are they will not speak English and I will never be able to communicate with them.

Do you think PLE or even the British police have an email address I could write to? Is it on findmadeleine? I'll go look!

Hi Salem:)

The email address for PJ is:-

dic.portimao@pj.pt

I have posted some pics on 'pictures' thread - there is one of the cemetary and its location in relation to the church...

:blowkiss:

Moongodess - thank you so much!!! I'm hoping they will understand English? I'll go look at the pictures while I wait to hear from Cali.

Cali - do you mind if I send an email. It was your original idea and I don't want to step on your toes, but Maddie's being in that graveyard/vault/church yard just makes so much sense to me that I just think an effort should be made to get PLE to take a really close look there.

Salem

This is what I propose to say:

To Whom it May Concern - the matter of Madeleine McCann I am respectfully requesting that the Portugese Law Enforcement complete a thorough search of the local church and it grounds. It is possible that Maddie may have been buried with another corpse or that a grave was prepared for her over a period of time in the church yard.
Given the parent’s religious beliefs it is logical to assume the parents would try to keep the child on sacred ground and near their faith.

I am open to any suggestions, etc.

Thanks!

Salem

The matter of Madeleine McCann would be in the email "subject" line.

Moongodess - thank you so much!!! I'm hoping they will understand English? I'll go look at the pictures while I wait to hear from Cali.

Cali - do you mind if I send an email. It was your original idea and I don't want to step on your toes, but Maddie's being in that graveyard/vault/church yard just makes so much sense to me that I just think an effort should be made to get PLE to take a really close look there.

Salem

I was researching for another case today and ran across something very similar. The murder victim was placed in the grave but the cadaver dogs were able to distinguish because the murder victim had not been embalmed and therefore cadaver dog alerts discovered the body.

Concernedperson - I put that in my email. Do you remember what case you were looking at? It would be nice if I could refer them to the case, might help them to seriously consider my email?

Thanks,

Salem

Not being Catholic, I don't really know for sure, but I've read enough books to believe that Catholics require burial in hallowed ground. Like in a church yard?

No, they don't. They do prefer that Catholics are buried, but cremation is now okay, too. Any cemetery is ok if you are Catholic. I know many Catholics who are buried ion our city cemetery here and it's just a city cemetery and multi-denominational.

Concernedperson - I put that in my email. Do you remember what case you were looking at? It would be nice if I could refer them to the case, might help them to seriously consider my email?

Thanks,

Salem

Sorry, I don't but it was in Georgia. I spent many hours researching and my brain is frazzled.

That's okay CP. I put the info in the email anyway.

Cali - I haven't heard back from you, so I'm just sending the email.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member