Where's the FBI...The Cover Up Continues?

When people get impatient for an arrest, step back and think "OJ.":slap:

That's exactly what happened in the OJ case. They arrested him too soon, the defendent opted for a 'speedy trial,' and evidence was still being processed during the trial.:doh:

JMHO
fran

Oh, PS......PLUS they made a lot of dumb mistakes! The lab, police, pros, etc! "A defense lawyer doesn't win a case, the prosecution looses them."(quote from Schiparo when asked if he thought OJ was guilty)

And, just for the record, Fran, I want to state that I agree emphatically with every word you write here. [And now the heavens part....]

myster:

wonder if Great would mind if I put that at the bottom of my posts?? Probably a copyright law there. But what she said, IS SO TRUE!!

Of course I would also want the two pics of the "true" cowardly lion and the one with drew's face in it also.

myster:

wonder if Great would mind if I put that at the bottom of my posts?? Probably a copyright law there. But what she said, IS SO TRUE!!

Of course I would also want the two pics of the "true" cowardly lion and the one with drew's face in it also.

LOL, Golfmom get the credit for the post. All I did was bring it forward.

I looked for where the quote came from for you, but didn't find it. Maybe Goldmom can let you know if she has a link that you can put with it in your siggy.

LOL, Golfmom get the credit for the post. All I did was bring it forward.

I looked for where the quote came from for you, but didn't find it. Maybe Goldmom can let you know if she has a link that you can put with it in your siggy.

If I was to quote it, I'd just credit Greta. I was watching one of her shows online regarding this case a couple of weeks back and it struck me so hard that I wrote it down to remember it.

I think it would make a fabulous siggy quote!

Pardon my mispelling Golfmom, it was a typo.

Wudge:

You must not have read my earlier post............ This one that you are responding to was in jest.

I know why DP isn't behind bars now and WANT THE D.A. TO HAVE CONCRETE EVIDENCE!!

Closeobserver: I just found the below article. It appears that the FBI is "investigating the initial investigation" into Kathleen's death.

(snip)
Federal investigators are taking a look at the 2004 death of Kathleen Savio and the police investigation that followed the mysterious drowning of Savio, Drew Peterson's third wife.
Their effort, according to a law enforcement source, will include reviewing documents related to Savio's death, which initially was ruled an accident.

and

"The FBI does not have jurisdiction to investigate homicides and we are continuing to assist Illinois State Police into the disappearance of Stacy Peterson."
But the FBI could have jurisdiction over how a death was investigated. Back in 2004, when the coroner's jury ruled Savio's death an accidental drowning, her family didn't believe the findings and felt certain Drew Peterson was involved. In fact, in May 2004, Susan Savio - the dead woman's sister - testified before the coroner's jury that Kathleen Savio had foreshadowed her own demise.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/698004,boling121407.article

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back