Who do you think is guilty? I'm relatively new here and...

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by blueclouds, Oct 24, 2003.

1. comingforyou

comingforyou Member

If your child was killed by a burglar would you fight tooth and nail to find out who it was? Would you want to know WHO and not so much WHY? John wanted to know why it happened. Isn't that irrelevant when your child is dead. You find the s.o.a.b. and have them punished. All that matters is justice and getting a murderer off the streets. Ramseys behaviour didn't add. Still doesn't add up. Will never add up.

2. Rott Mom

Rott Mom Active Member

Especially when the supposed "intruder" let JB eat fresh pineapple before he/ she
    killed her.
    Like you stated...it will never add up

3. Spellbound

Spellbound falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

Someone has supposedly confessed to the murder again. But it is from DailyMail so don't bet your house on it yet.

Pedophile Gary Oliva confesses to killing JonBenét Ramsey by accident | Daily Mail Online

He "confessed" in a letter to a friend that has since been turned over to authorities, who are not commenting at this time.

... he had 335 photos of JonBenét including photos from the six-year-old's autopsy

Oliva was once jailed for trying to strangle his mother, ...

... was registered as a sex offender with an address near to the Ramsey home and showed up at a candlelight vigil after the pageant queen's gruesome death.

The handwriting does not match Oliva's in his letters to Vail. But it is possible the note was penned by an accomplice.

He is currently due for parole in October 2020.

Oliva's previous convictions include trying to strangle his mother, sexually assaulting a seven-year-old girl and possessing a stun gun [I do recall there talk about tiny marks possibly from a stun gun on Jon Benet.]

ETA
    It was NOT there when I posted, but someone has started a new thread for Oliva discussion
    : Gary Oliva

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  4. Lilibet

Lilibet Watching and Waiting

The Gary Oliva thread is now closed.

Cottonstar likes this.
  5. Lilibet

Lilibet Watching and Waiting

Niner and Cottonstar like this.
  6. NCTeacher

NCTeacher Well-Known Member

My gut says...

1. Mom clearly fixed JonBenet pineapples. (Why lie about this, why distance yourself from pineapples?)
    2. Someone in that household got angry at JonBenet while she was eating the pineapples and hit her in the head (with the flashlight?)

Discussion ensued. Should she go to the hospital? No, how can these perfect people explain someone just hit her upside the head with a flashlight?

Then it becomes clear the injury is very severe and needed prompt medical attention. Was JonBenet having seizures, was she losing her vision? I dunno, but a parent realized that her injury was too severe to be explained away. Perhaps it was evident JonBenet was either going to die from the head injury or be severely debilitated by the head injury.

A parent decides that they need a cover story. So, a ransom letter is written by the mom and a parent strangles her (give her a cause of death that distances itself from the actual injury that sparked these events) and leaves her in the basement/cellar area.

As for the sexual abuse, it probably happened at the Christmas party they attended by a fellow attendee.

JMO.

abr likes this.
  7. FairM1

FairM1 Member

I've gone all round the houses with this and I finally settle on Patsy and John, Patsy the perp and John helping with the cover up.

Swirlz likes this.
  8. SunVenus

SunVenus Well-Known Member

Guilty? We will likely never know. (Then again, I was sure that GSK/VR/ONS would never be caught, so I guess anything could happen.) I do believe it was one (or more) of the three in the house that night with JBR. No intruder.

My hunch is this: JBR's injuries & subsequent death were caused in that house, via the direct actions of either PR, JR, or BR (or some combo of the three). It could easily have been an accident and things snowballed as the R's had/have such an entitled, disgusting attitude of "we are rich Christians, nothing bad happens here". The one thing that absolutely rings true: a huge crime was committed in the coverup. Some one (as per the indictments) of the parents was aiding and abetting the other, or even acting in collusion. Perhaps a few things were being covered up, hence the specific nature of the recommended indictments, and the reluctance of the family to contact emergency services if it were just a simple accident. What were they hiding if that was the case?

Had this been any normal, non new-money, work-a-day folks, this death would (sadly) have been barely a blip on the public radar.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019 at 8:48 AM
    Lilibet likes this.