Who Got Tasered? 9/19

I totally agree. This is going to add to the circus...some one better get a bigger tent.

I'll third and fourth that. As TO says in Dallas here...get your popcorn ready!!

And note to myself and anyone else -- stuff seems to happen after 1am....get your coffee ready.

This whole thing is getting totally ridiculous. All sorts of people from all sorts of different agencies and organizations getting involved, but Caylee is still missing and LE presumes her to be dead. I don't believe a neighborhood is the right place for someone out on such high a bond. Seems like some sort of halfway house would be better and much more punishment.
You are so right, in many ways this is the biggest miscarriage of justice have witnessed ever! The victims rights are totally being ignored IMHO. It's all about the emphasis on what the Anthony's are doing. It's all about which group that wants attention shows up next in the front yard. :furious:

This is unbelievable - I feel VERY sorry for the neighbor's of the A's - can you imagine? But I agree - this will not calm down until KC is locked back up - emotions are so high in this case - I sure hope a new development comes up soon.

This Sunday's prayer vigil will be interesting.

"Don't tase me Bro!!"

Priceless!

i hate to say this but maybe they should not allow protestors any longer. the police are being called every single night lately. and seriously, do they need to call 911? are people throwing penny's at your house an emergency? no. and there would have been no physical confrontation if the A's would have stayed in the house (but that would make too much sense). but then again, if they do not allow protestors, would is going to guard the streets and make sure no one goes near their house...the police. they need a civil suit against the A's for how much time and money this is costing the police force.

I think the County Commissioner has the most sensible solution that doesn't infringe on the rights of protesters, neighbors or the Anthonys - impose a curfew so that gatherings end by 9 or 10pm.

I think the only thing missing is the dog and ponies.
Not quite, the dog was present and accounted for.
2d17r9.jpg

So far, no pony rides.

Priceless!

i hate to say this but maybe they should not allow protestors any longer. the police are being called every single night lately. and seriously, do they need to call 911? are people throwing penny's at your house an emergency? no. and there would have been no physical confrontation if the A's would have stayed in the house (but that would make too much sense). but then again, if they do not allow protestors, would is going to guard the streets and make sure no one goes near their house...the police. they need a civil suit against the A's for how much time and money this is costing the police force.

Wow, so now George should not only not have the right to protect his own property, he shouldn't even have the right to call 911 for assistance. :eek:

Have you seen the video with the OCSO deputy discussing the incident. He said the taser-guy was parked and was approached by the A's neighbors. He also said the taser was activated by the taser-guy after the Guardian Angels chased him down after he drove away. That sounds kind of scary. If 4 guys chased me down, I might activate my taser too had I been in taser-guys shoes.

And I don't have a taser or dream of one under the Xmas tree.

I can't quite grasp how chasing a guy in a car, who is leaving, is maintaining order, but maybe I am missing something. Gotta watch the video again.

According to the couple who drove away after the neighbors confronted them in their parked car, the guardian angels followed them to another street, surrounded their car and jumped on the hood while ordering them to get out. Are you kidding me?

Given that the rep for the guardian angels refused to give a detailed statement of their actions, I think their 15min in this neighborhood should be just about up.

Wow, so now George should not only not have the right to protect his own property, he shouldn't even have the right to call 911 for assistance. :eek:

you can call the police and not call 911...

no one was tasered. A lookyloo was outside the house, neighbors chased him off, the lookyloo was afraid and pulled out his stun gun and pulled the trigger but did not discharge the taser.

And then the Angels followed them down the road and surrounded their vehicle...a little bit more than the neighbors chasing them off I think.

If someone is in the process of vandalizing a home and screaming out threats of bodily harm, 911 is exactly who should be called.

I hardly call penny throwing vandalizing a home. We must be on the same 2 threads tonight, but I am leaving soon. I must go to MY JOB.

According to the couple who drove away after the neighbors confronted them in their parked car, the guardian angels followed them to another street, surrounded their car and jumped on the hood while ordering them to get out. Are you kidding me?

Given that the rep for the guardian angels refused to give a detailed statement of their actions, I think their 15min in this neighborhood should be just about up.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The Guardian Angels are not supposed to be in attack mode! They purportedly are supposed to maintain peace. Confronting a guy in a parked car, then chasing him down, yelling and jumping on his car is not exactly maintaining the peace, imho. That is pure vigilante action and a major reason most LE across the country don't think much of G'Angels. I'm going to e-mail Curtis Sliwa with a complaint.

No, CW, i think it's been discussed before what's considered an emergency and what isn't. I know in my town there are 2 numbers to call. That way the 911 number is not used for nuisance complaints (non life threatening).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back