Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Despite that motion.... the defense wants to set up a deposition with Mr Thompson on Wednesday.

Mr Morgan just said so on JVM. He got a call from Mason's office today.

Seriously. These people are just begging to be humiliated.

Fabulous.

Unbelievable.

This is crazy!!! Bringing someone into this mess who never even knew any of these people! I hope VT sues!

My thoughts are:

1) The egos on the DT cannot EVER admit that they are wrong.
2) This is just another obvious attempt to stall and delay the trial proceedings.

ETA: Note to self: Get up early enough tomorrow in case this motion to quash is televised at 8:30ET!! HHJP is hearing the motion - ought to be good if he truly HAS HAD ENOUGH of the DT bullpoo.

Hopefully Mr Thompson is making a few dollars on these shows but it can never be enough after the way his good name & reputation have been dragged through the filth & sleaze of Casey Anthony's world.

Stay strong Vasco. Decent people everywhere have your back.

Hopefully Mr Thompson is making a few dollars on these shows but it can never be enough after the way his good name & reputation have been dragged through the filth & sleaze of Casey Anthony's world.

Well said! And yes, we do have his back. This is outrageous!

I feel very bad for the man, if his previous crime was truly the way Morgan Jr explained it (only 5 minutes of domestic dispute and he could not afford an attorney to properly defend him). I would guess that his prison record is not something he wanted broadcast throughout his community and he is now humiliated and being accused of something even more sinister. The DT knows no bounds.

OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.

This, Madam, is why i love you! Now.. back to reading this thread from the beginning!

LOL!!! Now that's funny!

All things considered!

ETA~ Ok that sounded bad, but I meant it in the best way. When you start reading this thread about VT and you read his criminal record, you kinda "Wonder" what a guy is all about. A little clarification goes a long way. At the begging of this thread VT was a violent kidnapper...
Hope i didnt offend anyone.

I also wanted to add that I thought VT's Suit was Damn Spiffy! and I agree with the comment of his lawyer needing some experience public speaking. He seemed so nervous that I felt transferred embarrassment. He is still young. Many years from now, he might we be another JA!

LOL!!! Now that's funny!

All things considered!

ETA~ Ok that sounded bad, but I meant it in the best way. When you start reading this thread about VT and you read his criminal record, you kinda "Wonder" what a guy is all about. A little clarification goes a long way. At the begging of this thread VT was a violent kidnapper...
Hope i didnt offend anyone.

I also wanted to add that I thought VT's Suit was Damn Spiffy! and I agree with the comment of his lawyer needing some experience public speaking. He seemed so nervous that I felt transferred embarrassment. He is still young. Many years from now, he might we be another JA!

1. He has had on a different 3 piece suits on 3 different shows tonite (wish I could afford that many outfits for 1 day)
2. If he has paid his debt to society, then I wish him that...however...
3. I hope and pray that he and his lawyer do not end up becoming an opportunist in this case ( I think JG Wentworth...1-877 Cash Now has seriously gotten rich off of Caylee)
4. I would like to see him brought up by the defense, just to show the jury the lunacy of it all

You know, I am not an attorney, or a chemist, and I did NOT sleep at a Holiday Inn last night, but I can't help but feel that VT just might have a case against JB and the DT. I know, I know! An attorney can't be held liable for what they say in defense of a client. BUT. . . .when that attorney has CLEARLY gone beyond the boundaries of defending a client and has traveled into the land of blatantly lying to clear a client, I feel there just might be a case. Look at what JB has done since this trial started. He has stated as a matter of fact that GA was a child molester that was forcing his daughter to perform unspeakable acts from the age of 8 years old, that LA also was a child molester who had tried to follow his daddy's lead, that RK was a "bankrupt individual" who had stolen a corpse and then proceeded to hide it and move it around because he felt he could use it as a "lottery ticket", and now that a convicted kidnapper, VT, had phone conversations with GA the day before the now infamous 911 call was made. All of this mud thrown without one shred of supporting evidence. The VT calls could have easily been checked out and shown to be a mistake by the DT, and for all we know they were. Yet, they are going to parade the calls in front of the media, and attempt to call this man to the stand in order to throw up a smoke screen. Seriously, if something doesn't happen to JB after this trial, it will be a true miscarriage of justice. If a defense attorney can be allowed to go to such lengths and get away with ruining so many lives without consequence, then there needs to be some serious changes made. JMO.

The DT wanted to cause a huge uproar with the VT - New Witness without realizing that our awesome lawyer here at WB had already figured it out. Of course, the DT didn't know this, so they set this up right before trying to sneak in scientific testimonies, so the DT thought throwing VT in the equation would discombobulate the prosecutors so they would focus on him (red herring) and would either try not to oppose the surprise testimony or, even better, not have enough time to do more research. They never planned to use VT and they are just going with it because why the hell not?

Once again... HUGE EPIC FAIL

1. He has had on a different 3 piece suits on 3 different shows tonite (wish I could afford that many outfits for 1 day)
2. If he has paid his debt to society, then I wish him that...however...
3. I hope and pray that he and his lawyer do not end up becoming an opportunist in this case ( I think JG Wentworth...1-877 Cash Now has seriously gotten rich off of Caylee)
4. I would like to see him brought up by the defense, just to show the jury the lunacy of it all

My 2 year old grandbaby loves that commercial and she more or less can quote it especially the Cash Now! :)

when i saw VT, he IS a spiffy dresser. ok so he had a past, but he did his time/and completed probation? they said he does go to church and even married??? in a nutshell, messed up as a younger person. so far/seems to have done his penance, done his time. trying to move on as a decent person, and THIS? i HOPE that VT sues the pants off of them. we got your back..(imo) dont matter what your past was,(we all messed up some way or form, done things that we should not have,ect) it matters what you do NOW.( and from what i can see, trying to be a better member of society) just IMO

Just found out defense plans to take deposition of Vasco Thompson tomorrow at 1:30. Stay w/ @cfnews13 for more details. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

from wesh live blog

Well, that would be a very short depo.

"No, I don't know George Anthony"

"No, I didn't call him in June 2008."

"No, that was not my phone number till 2009."

Well, that would be a very short depo.

"No, I don't know George Anthony"

"No, I didn't call him in June 2008."

"No, that was not my phone number till 2009."

I hope so... but you'd think that the deposition just wouldn't happen if it was going to be that simple.

I can totally see them claiming that they talked through another number... or something else.
I have a hard time believing it's going to be that simple.

I mean I KNOW Baez claims he tries to "keep things simple." But for some reason I don't believe it...

I thought maybe this was dying out after watching Jane defend Vasco yesterday... until I watched Nancy and she had no information. Was still talking about how Vasco might be involved... why HE would be calling George... why HE would have George's number... then I just wanted to scream. Or maybe I did scream...

When you have a felony conviction it can really screw up you life, even without media attention.

When you have a felony conviction and then get accused of something else in the national media???

I certainly hope he has a very supportive employer, wife, family and friends. :twocents:

Dear Mr. Thompson, I am sorry for what this defense team is putting you through. Your life has been exposed to the world and that is not fair or right.

I hope you sue these attorneys and their firms, what they did to you is dirty and underhanded.

Good Luck!

Just found out defense plans to take deposition of Vasco Thompson tomorrow at 1:30. Stay w/ @cfnews13 for more details. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

from wesh live blog

I was going to say I can't believe they are still doing this, but sadly, I do believe it. We officially live in bizarro world. :nuts:

What on earth happened to Morgan's "Motion to Quash" that was supposed to be heard by HHJP at 8:30 this morning?

Is His Honor waiting to see what the depo says first? Why?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back