Who is Vasco Thompson?

And we thought today would be boring :thud:

it is a full moon Miss James! If there is one thing I know from 20 years of nursing it is what full moons do to people LOL!!!

I woke up today knowing full and well there would something crazy going on! LOL:rocker:

Do we know if Vasco is still on probation? I'm wondering if he called LE right away because he didn't want to be anywhere near this case because of his past problems.

Headline News is taking phone call questions, also from FB and twitter. They are doing it right now.
1-877-TELL-HDLN

Whover gets through, tell them you have huge breaking news about a new witness that the DT is bringing in.
They just answered a question about calling new witness', and, Jean C said that yes they could.

Ok I'll bite. Be listening guys for the gal with the southern drawl that can't stop laughing! :floorlaugh:

ETA I got a psychic! :floorlaugh:

:lol: They are talking about the "surprise" witness on HLN right now! BREAKING NEWS! :laughcry:

But don't worry - Jean C is all over this BREAKING NEWS! :laughcry:

I thought a witness had to be deposed!?!?!?

HLN is just now announce this

EF does have a chance at being a really good attorney, once this mess is over and she can get with the right team.

ITA Hopefully she is learning what NOT to do.
She is probably begging her boss ,at this very minute,to stop the nonsense with this new "witness".

Here we go...

HLN's is spinning the story as "convicted felon has ties to George Anthony." :great:

Oh - they already know and are talking about Vasco right now on HLN.

Someone needs to call Vinnie and explain who this guy is and how he came to it.
They have no idea who he is, and how he plays into it. Mentioning about George - could it have to do with George's gambling, why is George dealing with a felon, etc???

Oh God, this is getting out of control fast.

hln talking about it right now!! with pics of the man and all

Do we know if Vasco is still on probation? I'm wondering if he called LE right away because he didn't want to be anywhere near this case because of his past problems.

Yes he is on 30 years probation.

HLN is now talking about this Vasco guy being connected to GA.
Newly discovered witness by the DF who was convicted of kidnapping years ago. HLN Eastern Standard Time is on now.
Sorry if this was posted. I just jumped in here when I got home.

Headline News is taking phone call questions, also from FB and twitter. They are doing it right now.
1-877-TELL-HDLN

Whover gets through, tell them you have huge breaking news about a new witness that the DT is bringing in.
They just answered a question about calling new witness', and, Jean C said that yes they could.

Tried twice. Got a psychic both times? :waitasec:

ITA Hopefully she is learning what NOT to do.
She is probably begging her boss ,at this very minute,to stop the nonsense with this new "witness".

MS. James, anyone know who this <modsnip> is signaling to with her finger?

Ok.... seriously for a second - If this man has to hire a lawyer - OMG - I would be so pissed! He is yet another person (yes I know what he did), innocently being dragged into THIS case. Such BS. :gavel:

I hope HLN screws up in the story and Vasco sues them till the cows come home.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler
Back