who killed devon and damon!!

Jeana (DP) said:
She's the one who told me.
jeana how did you get the scoop from her? I always thought that her mother may have known more then she acts like, does she believe now that they had something to do with it?

michelle said:
jeana how did you get the scoop from her? I always thought that her mother may have known more then she acts like, does she believe now that they had something to do with it?

Email. She and I corresponded back and forth years ago. I came to like her until she lied about me. I've always felt that she knows the truth, but is also resigned to the fact that she's got to do what she's doing to save Darlie's life and I don't blame her.

Jeana (DP) said:
Email. She and I corresponded back and forth years ago. I came to like her until she lied about me. I've always felt that she knows the truth, but is also resigned to the fact that she's got to do what she's doing to save Darlie's life and I don't blame her.
yea, i can see how she feels like she needs to save her daughter, you know when susan smith let her kids go in the lake i found it ironic that her mother beverly asked her right away if she had anything to do with it....sort of like she suspected it, of course she defends her to the hill.....

Jeana (DP) said:
Not true. In Darin's post conviction affidavit he says that they had a fight. I'm not sure how much detail he goes into, but that's when it was PROVEN that I had told the truth about what Darlie Kee told me and she was busted.
Ok, I thought they kept going back and forth on it, but that sounds like the last word on it from at Darin at least. I've always believed they did, no matter what the fools said. All that mess with Kee happened before I got here. You posted something about the argument and she called you a liar, even though she told you? Do you mean Desilu's post #17?

feenix said:
I was afraid I was going to make this mistake, with me being relatavily new I couldn't remember all the names, but I should have done my homework first! :blushing:
No offence to those whose names I forgot, sorry.:blowkiss:
No, you didn't slight anyone. They know their roles here. I just couldn't accept that compliment without naming the others. They know much more than I do. I run my mouth more, but if you note Jeana's post she corrected me.

so let me get this right, darlie and darin fought that night, which then led to the murders? or do most people think it was premeditated?? sorry so many questions...

beesy said:
No, you didn't slight anyone. They know their roles here. I just couldn't accept that compliment without naming the others. They know much more than I do. I run my mouth more, but if you note Jeana's post she corrected me. [url="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_13_17.gif"]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_13_17.gif[/url]
You lot know more than the authors who've written books on this case!! I'm just going to be a question asker I think and leave it to you experts to give the answers! Ha
:blowkiss:

feenix said:
You lot know more than the authors who've written books on this case!! I'm just going to be a question asker I think and leave it to you experts to give the answers! Ha
:blowkiss:
Well, thank you, but you have some of the answers too. If you get corrected it's no big deal. Did you see my PM's?

Rachael said:
Darlie killed Devon and Damon. :innocent:
DARIN helped....he failed a question pertaining to the planning of the crime..and the one about stabbing her arm. He failed the question about knowing who stabbed the kids........that loser was involved.:behindbar

deandaniellws said:
DARIN helped....he failed a question pertaining to the planning of the crime..and the one about stabbing her arm. He failed the question about knowing who stabbed the kids........that loser was involved.:behindbar
i wanna :slap: both of them.....:furious:

michelle said:
i wanna :slap: both of them.....:furious:
I do too! I don't know how he can look his surviving son in the eyes. :eek:

beesy said:
Ok, I thought they kept going back and forth on it, but that sounds like the last word on it from at Darin at least

No, you're correct, Beesy. Darlie initially told LE that she and Darin "had words" that night. Then, during the trial, they both denied any argument on 6/6. No marital problems, everything was great.

Years later, of course, Darin signs an affidavit stating that they did have an argument & Darlie asked for a separation. Those two have never been able to get their stories straight ;)

OK, I was wrong- snowed. Darlie is guilty, IMO.
Darin is most likely guilty but I guess the crime lab lost his pants and whatever else he might have been wearing from the waist down.

If anyone wants to know, here's what changed my mind:
1) Cast off blood patterns on the nightshirt from both boys. Murderer splattered as she stabbed them. For all I know, Darin had a bloody chest and washed up or poured bleach from the laundry room on his chest , don't know for sure but I lean towards his involvement too.
2) Crime scene photos on the pro- Darlie site. The vacuum cleaner in the middle of the floor of a crimescene? GMAB! Then Darlie says in her trial testimony that she had vacuumed dirt up earlier and when she was talking to the cops, got dizzy and " leaned on it". Accounting for blood on vacuum. Why didn't she sit on the floor or lean against a counter instead of the Hoover? That's about the stupidest thing I ever heard of.
3) Darin says under oath that he knows exactly what happened the entire time that night. Why the heck he wasn't arrested and tried too is a travesty. The only way he could have known what happened the entire time is, of course, if he was downstairs participating in the crime.
4) Darlie's appeal attorney claimed that inadequate fingerprinting techniques failed to recognize an unidentified partial print on the coffee table. Experts for state said it was from a child or woman- small hand.
Further examination of all persons' prints at the residence ( EMS, police, etc) showed that the ONLY person's hand which could not be excluded as making the fingerprint was--- Darlie. Why am I not surprised?
5) Her jewerly on the kitchen counter- Not what you think. Not because it wasn't stolen, but because she took off the things which would have been coated in the boy's blood deep down in the crevices- the things she wore on her HANDS. The photos of her at Baylor show her with 3 earrings in each ear. I don't know about the rest of you, but the one thing I don't sleep in, jewelry wise, are earrings, especially hoops, and the bottom pair were hoops. She also left her necklace on.
6) Darlie says she had been sleeping downstairs for about a week ( didn't these people have a guest room for goodness' sake??) because Drake's crib squeaked on the hardwood floor when he moved around and it woke her up. Yet, she slept through her 5 and 6 year old being stabbed fatally and her arms and neck being cut? No way. When questioned about why she didn't scream, she says she guesses someone had a hand over her mouth. So what did the intruder stab the boys with? His feet? Dumb dumb dumb narcissistic Darlie.
7) First time I had seen her in her prison pinup photos. I knew she had a boob job but my gosh!! There is NO way an intruder could cut her neck like that and not put enough pressure on those whoppers to cause a lot of pain- thus waking her up, if the neck cut didn't.

This is the first time it's all come together for me. It's obvious that they were both lying every time they opened their mouths. Her attorney did her an enormous disservice by not dissuading them both from testifying.
I saw the photos of the family at a Medieval dinner theater type place. One of her boys is looking at her with absolute adoration. Broke my heart. She looked stoned... was posing for the camera, totally ignoring the little cutie pie.

I know there's much more, and I will find more discrepencies/ unbelievable lies.
I wanted to say that I fell off the fence with a whomp and that I'm sorry I was doubtful of the State's case against Darlie.
A lot of my doubt comes from the complete lack of prosecution of Darin, which I still don't understand. If nothing else, they could have plea bargained a life sentence for him if he testified against Darlie... They should have had the guts to squeeze him hard and charge him with 2 counts of murder too.
They are both narcissists who shouldn't have reproduced. I do wonder why the baby was " allowed" to live... I wonder if Drake will ever guess how lucky he is, and I wonder what kind of life he has with Darin's family. After all, I believe his parents probably produced a killer as well.

why did drake live? i mean i still cant figure out what there motive would be to do this??

michelle said:
so let me get this right, darlie and darin fought that night, which then led to the murders? or do most people think it was premeditated?? sorry so many questions...

I personally think Darlie premeditated it, but probably not for more than a couple of hours...it was too sloppy to have been carefully thought out.

What convinced me of premeditation is the screen. There was no blood in the garage, around the window, or on the screen. To me, this indicates that Darlie cut the screen before any blood was shed. Another thought: if she cut the screen afterward - in a panic to stage the scene - she probably would have used the butcher knife, the one she just used to stab the boys. It's unlikely she'd have the presence of mind to get the bread knife, cut the screen, and then put it back in the block.

Mary456 said:
I personally think Darlie premeditated it, but probably not for more than a couple of hours...it was too sloppy to have been carefully thought out.

What convinced me of premeditation is the screen. There was no blood in the garage, around the window, or on the screen. To me, this indicates that Darlie cut the screen before any blood was shed. Another thought: if she cut the screen afterward - in a panic to stage the scene - she probably would have used the butcher knife, the one she just used to stab the boys. It's unlikely she'd have the presence of mind to get the bread knife, cut the screen, and then put it back in the block.

Mary, do you think any of Darlie's bruises came from a physical fight with Darin earlier that night?
Also, I am no expert but the autopsy report on one boy states that there was a greenish bruise on his hip. In people who live after being beaten, bruises turn green days into healing. Has anyone found any evidence that the boys were physically abused or neglected prior to the night of the murders?
The color of the one large bruise made me wonder if it was a healing bruise from a beating.. I would think that the bruise would stay dark purplish brown post mortem, but I don't know.

Any medical people here who can look at the autopsy reports and shed light on the green color described? Thanks for reading.

michelle said:
why did drake live? i mean i still cant figure out what there motive would be to do this??
I think she just didn't want to kill Drake or Darin. I think we all try to make it more complicated then it really is. We want there to be some reason. The answer to that question is right there on the surface IMO

Thinkoflaura said:
Mary, do you think any of Darlie's bruises came from a physical fight with Darin earlier that night?
Also, I am no expert but the autopsy report on one boy states that there was a greenish bruise on his hip. In people who live after being beaten, bruises turn green days into healing. Has anyone found any evidence that the boys were physically abused or neglected prior to the night of the murders?
The color of the one large bruise made me wonder if it was a healing bruise from a beating.. I would think that the bruise would stay dark purplish brown post mortem, but I don't know.

Any medical people here who can look at the autopsy reports and shed light on the green color described? Thanks for reading.
i have never heard that of a bruise. although i am not saying its not true, i will look into that....I never heard of them being abused.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back