Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? Poll

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
USUALLY I can see some sort of resemblance when comparing a kid photo to an adult photo but for some reason he just looks WAY different to me, maybe my eyes are bad! lol....Thank you for verifying, his eyes really creep me out for some reason...:scared:

It was hard to connect the young BR with the adult BR via photos, but some of that was caused by not seeing photos of BR when he was close to 10 years of age or as a young teenager. The photos in the DOI book are purportedly ones of him at a younger age – looks like a 7 or 8 year old, not a kid almost 10 years. There’s one photo on ACR taken at Easter in 1996 and shows him at least a foot taller than JB.

USUALLY I can see some sort of resemblance when comparing a kid photo to an adult photo but for some reason he just looks WAY different to me, maybe my eyes are bad! lol....Thank you for verifying, his eyes really creep me out for some reason...:scared:

:greetings: Glad to have you join in on discussion! Thanks for the FB update for BR. There's a saying that goes, "The eyes are windows to the soul."

Poor Burke, suffered some serious issues needing psychiatric care before and after JB's murder, not to mention the disclosures about his "soiling issues" as a kid too. Could be what the psych work before JB was killed pertained to, but then there's the books that were purchased by his grandparents and given to PR and JR dealing with abnormal childhood issues.

Then, going through his mother's cancer twice, her death, and being shuffled off to live with relatives for a while to attend school in Georgia. All the while being raised by his unemployed father, who then had to secure consulting work which caused him to be absent due to travel, along with trying to rebuild his personal life.

Burke's never known what "normal" is, IMO. Is it any wonder his eyes might look a bit "creepy"?

this photo REALLY creeps me out!:scared:

attachment.php

If Burke killed JB then it was likely not a premeditated action because of previous abuse. A 9 year old is not likely to understand how destructive his exploratory interactions with a sibling are unless taught properly. So if Burke is responsible, it's more likely an ongoing jealousy/sexual thing that evolved into some sort of encounter that the parents decided to cover up because of a negative family conception. So instead, they decided to use the tragedy to come across as victims who should be pitied and accommodated.

I voted for Patsy. I think she killed JonBenet out of rage probably because she found Burke Molesting JonBenet and then wrote the RN and lied about the pineapple to cover for Burke. John may have been involved with the coverup but I could only see him doing that if it was Burke who killed JBR, can't see him defending Patsy.

Same Goes for John killing JBR. Can't see Patsy defending him and writing the RN if he did. Only way I can see both parents involved is if Burke Killed JBR and I believe he was incapable of delivering the fatal blow so unlikely for me but not impossible.

As for the intruder theory I don't think it makes sense at all. The only evidence that suggests an intruder is the RN and that ends up making the Ramsey's especially Patsy look guilty. If it could be proven that the RN wasn't written by either John or Patsy then it would give this theory more credibility. Until then I think its unlikely.

I think no matter who you think killed JBR you have to accept that Pasty some kind of role in the killing or the coverup. JMO

I voted for Patsy. I think she killed JonBenet out of rage probably because she found Burke Molesting JonBenet and then wrote the RN and lied about the pineapple to cover for Burke. John may have been involved with the coverup but I could only see him doing that if it was Burke who killed JBR, can't see him defending Patsy.

Same Goes for John killing JBR. Can't see Patsy defending him and writing the RN if he did. Only way I can see both parents involved is if Burke Killed JBR and I believe he was incapable of delivering the fatal blow so unlikely for me but not impossible.

As for the intruder theory I don't think it makes sense at all. The only evidence that suggests an intruder is the RN and that ends up making the Ramsey's especially Patsy look guilty. If it could be proven that the RN wasn't written by either John or Patsy then it would give this theory more credibility. Until then I think its unlikely.

I think no matter who you think killed JBR you have to accept that Pasty some kind of role in the killing or the coverup. JMO

Patsy: "I'm so angry at you, JonBenet, for being molested by your brother Burke! How dare you!"

[Patsy then whacks her on the head.]

Patsy: "I'm so angry at you, JonBenet, for being molested by your brother Burke! How dare you!"

[Patsy then whacks her on the head.]

If you are crazy enough to kill a child you are crazy enough to kill them over something like that. Sometimes people blame the victim with these things.

If you are crazy enough to kill a child you are crazy enough to kill them over something like that. Sometimes people blame the victim with these things.

Im sorry but that is just ludicrous.. Sometimes I come here to read and see opinions about real theories but that one is ridiculous. JB was the special child to Patsy. She would not have killed her to save her brother.

I really feel like somewhere there is a dna kit with the killers dna in it waiting to be processed. I still believe in my lifetime this will be solved and most likely by someone not connected at all to the denver pd.

Im sorry but that is just ludicrous.. Sometimes I come here to read and see opinions about real theories but that one is ridiculous. JB was the special child to Patsy. She would not have killed her to save her brother.

I really feel like somewhere there is a dna kit with the killers dna in it waiting to be processed. I still believe in my lifetime this will be solved and most likely by someone not connected at all to the denver pd.

Wasn't suggesting Pasty killed JBR to save Burke, sorry If I have been misinterpreted.

Hey, folks.

I can't help but notice that, in recent months, the VAST majority of RDI theories involve Burke. Makes me feel like a dinosaur.

Hey, folks.

I can't help but notice that, in recent months, the VAST majority of RDI theories involve Burke. Makes me feel like a dinosaur.

I remember when all this was going on Dave and my initial gut feeling was that Burke was involved. I kind of abandoned that theory because the investigators seemed to be keying in on Patsy and I just assumed that Burke had been looked at thoroughly. These days I believe that what evidence there is seem to point at Burke. I'm simply talking about the head bash though, the rest was Patsy, probably with Johns help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, folks.

I’ve seen several folks at FFJ and here, very familiar with the case, still more inclined towards PDI. Also, I reached out to Shapiro, and he is still of the PDI opinion. Lastly, from Beckner’s Reddit, when asked about book recommendations, he commented: “Well, I thought Jim Kolar's book, Foreign Faction, was very good. Not sure I accept his theory, but he lays out the evidence very well. . .”

The only way I can see Patsy assaulting JonBenet is if she felt that JonBenet came between her and John.

The only way I can see Patsy assaulting JonBenet is if she felt that JonBenet came between her and John.

I agree. I see Patsy as very egocentric, only concerned how things affect her. So would incestuous activity within the home cause her to lose it? Probably not. If she felt that John was straying from her, that would be a different story. I'd also ad that JB threatening to go public with her situation would also affect Patsy negatively. And we know there was that unexplained 911 call on the 23rd. Would John molest her with company in the house? Probably not. But Burke could have done something.

I agree. I see Patsy as very egocentric, only concerned how things affect her. So would incestuous activity within the home cause her to lose it? Probably not. If she felt that John was straying from her, that would be a different story. I'd also ad that JB threatening to go public with her situation would also affect Patsy negatively. And we know there was that unexplained 911 call on the 23rd. Would John molest her with company in the house? Probably not. But Burke could have done something.

Fleet White was trying to get some medicine to his mother in Aspen. He most likely made a mistake when he dialed 911(emergency) instead of 411(information).

As for Burke, this is what the Barnhills had to say:

Betty Barnhill and her husband, Joe, were two of about 100 guests at their neighbors' Christmas party that Monday night.
Patsy Ramsey had used the Barnhills' oven to bake a ham while she roasted a turkey in hers.
"There were lots of their friends from the Episcopal Church there,'' Betty Barnhill says. "Patsy loved having people over, enjoying her house.''
Santa Claus, played by former University of Colorado journalism professor Bill McReynolds, passed out presents to the children.
Barnhill watched the Ramseys' two children enjoy the revelry.
"I can remember Burke that night,'' she says of the Ramseys' 9-year-old son. "He was just laughing, enjoying himself.''
And Barnhill recalls the bright smiles of another jewell that lighted the house -- 6-year-old JonBenet Patricia Ramsey.
"She had a lovely black velvet dress on, and her blonde hair was pulled up high on top of her head,'' Barnhill says.

http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/extra/ramsey/0126jon.htm

I found out this information from an archived websleuths thread by doing on google search on "Fleet White 911 call". Someone had copied and pasted a portion of the article in their response and included a link, but the link no longer works.

Fleet White was trying to get some medicine to his mother in Aspen. He most likely made a mistake when he dialed 911(emergency) instead of 411(information).

As for Burke, this is what the Barnhills had to say:

Betty Barnhill and her husband, Joe, were two of about 100 guests at their neighbors' Christmas party that Monday night.
Patsy Ramsey had used the Barnhills' oven to bake a ham while she roasted a turkey in hers.
"There were lots of their friends from the Episcopal Church there,'' Betty Barnhill says. "Patsy loved having people over, enjoying her house.''
Santa Claus, played by former University of Colorado journalism professor Bill McReynolds, passed out presents to the children.
Barnhill watched the Ramseys' two children enjoy the revelry.
"I can remember Burke that night,'' she says of the Ramseys' 9-year-old son. "He was just laughing, enjoying himself.''
And Barnhill recalls the bright smiles of another jewell that lighted the house -- 6-year-old JonBenet Patricia Ramsey.
"She had a lovely black velvet dress on, and her blonde hair was pulled up high on top of her head,'' Barnhill says.

http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/extra/ramsey/0126jon.htm

I found out this information from an archived websleuths thread by doing on google search on "Fleet White 911 call". Someone had copied and pasted a portion of the article in their response and included a link, but the link no longer works.

The whole explanation of the 911 call is a little sketchy. If it was in fact a misdial by Fleet, why wouldn't he go to the door to explain it to the attending officer? Has Fleet ever gone on record to confirm this story?

And the description of JB is enchanting, although it fails to mention her sitting on the stairs feeling "not pretty".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There we have it. Now I don't need to share what I think SBTC can stands for and after all that work. I'll just pack-up my toys and go home.

I agree that the BR photo is creepy, but it's at an odd angle and cropped in a way to make him look that way. He doesn't look that way in other adult photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member