• Death resulting from actions of babysitter

Votes: 18 4.1%
  • Misty Croslyn's brother (?)

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Someone the family knew after Misty left the kids alone

Votes: 27 6.1%
  • Sister Crystal isn't on the list

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think she walked out open back door and a gator got her.

• I have no idea and don't want to accuse an innocent party.

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • It is a male around the same age as the parents. Either an Uncle or a very close family friend. Ta

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Death resulting from actions of the babysitter" ~ and this means MC. MOO

I think Misty was high the night it happened and truly doesn't remember what actually went on - but probably has strong suspicions about who it was. Perhaps it was a drug dealer that SHE owes, rather than the husband?
I definitely agree about her being high that night and whatever went on resulted in Haleigh's death, so I believe she is at least in part responsible, even if it was by allowing unsavory people into the house who harmed Haleigh. I may be in the minority but I don't think RC was involved. MOO

This poll has been very interesting. Thank you all for your participation and comments.

Over the weekend I am going to open another poll with basically the same topic since we now have new info to help us make our decisions.

We will open the next one to the public too and take the necessary action to make the poll a true snapshot of public opinion.

In other words, to the jerks who think they can vote over and over to make their favorite appear not guilty and point the finger at an innocent person, it is not going to work. Take the extra time you obviously have on your hands and volunteer, go shopping, de-worm the dog, check your colon, say hi to your uvula, JUST MAKE SURE YOU GO AWAY AND LEAVE WS ALONE BECAUSE YOUR STUPID ATTEMPTS WILL NOT WORK.

Love,
Tricia

I keep flipping back to what the little boy said. I am wondering if the squeaking he heard was actually the sounds in a van. Perhaps they were carried out and put in a van while they were asleep and driven to where ever. Haleigh could have gotten killed elsewhere thats why theres no evidence in or near the trailer.

I voted like Panthera - Actions because of the babysitter (MC). I also believe the Astros (They are so spot on it is scary real) - She is gone from this world by a SO who has been under the radar...MOO

I have closed the poll but you can still comment on it.

Since we have major new info (Misty's failing the poly) I am going to put up a new poll similar to this one.

People have changed their minds (I think) since this info was released. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Feel free to continue to post on this thread but voting has closed :)

Thanks to everyone who voted and thanks to those who voted like an adult and did not try to influence the results voting over and over for the same choice.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member