Who molested/abused Jonbenet?

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by madeleine, Jun 7, 2011.

?

who molested/abused JB?

1. JR

180 vote(s)
    27.1%
  2. BR

203 vote(s)
    30.6%
  3. JAR

28 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. a close family friend

41 vote(s)
    6.2%
  5. a stranger/stalker a la JMK

20 vote(s)
    3.0%
  6. PR-it wasn't sexual abuse,it was corporal punishment

89 vote(s)
    13.4%
  7. she wasn't previously abused/molested

103 vote(s)
    15.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

Tobiano8th,
    Me too, there is no hard evidence of intruders in the house either!

Yes, that's how I understand it. Also there are criminal charges for sexually abusing a corpse, folks have done this before.

Staging a sexual assault and perpetrating an actual acute sexual assault carry the same charges, i.e. it's abuse all the way down.

It's alleged this was John, his fibers were found on JonBenet's genital region, he is attempting to wipe away the blood and hide the sexual assault, fake or real.

December 29, 1996, BPD Search Warrant for Boulder, Colorado 15th Street, Excerpt
    The wine-cellar is definitely a staged crime-scene, JonBenet was definitely sexually assaulted, and someone did not want her to live to tell tales.

GoBuckeyes likes this.
  2. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Well-Known Member

Patsy stated in the note that they couldn't do that.

Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B. I., etc., will result in your daughter being being beheaded.

We couldn't tell anyone in authority about how I came to fly into a rage and whack JonBenet on the head due to me witnessing John treat her as a pick-up (i.e. prostitute), so she had to be strangled.

1. Patsy dressed JonBenet in Burke's white long johns because they matched the white Gap top.
    2. Patsy dressed JonBenet in the size 12 underwear because she forgot to bring down a pair of sz 6 from her underwear drawer and didn't want to go back upstairs for that.

Quiet Time and Beltonian like this.
  3. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

icedtea4me,
    Nah, like its a fashion show?

Why not, she has a drawer full of underwear, Patsy could have chosen some underwear at the same time she allegedly picked Burke's long johns from one of the bathroom drawers.

Patsy's version of events is full of holes and is patently false, right down to giving JonBenet the size-12's.

I've yet to see a PDI that flies, the last one where allegedly Patsy sets up John and hits him with the RN. This requires John to telepathically be able to read Patsy's mind postmortem and say all the right things on cue. So its a big fail for this theory.

John abusing JonBenet and Patsy whacking JonBenet by accident is possible but the postmortem staging is that of a child not two adults staging a crime-scene. So this particular version of JDI does not fly either.

This does not rule out JDI, just means something else was going on, could turn out the case is JDI, just a different scenario.

One this is for certain they did not want JonBenet to live, they denied her medical assistance.

watcher9 likes this.
  4. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Well-Known Member

Why is it that you have this overwhelming need to distance yourself from a 53-year old man being the sexual abuser of JonBenet?

5. proust20

proust20 Well-Known Member

JR at first appears the R most likely to inflict the abuse. Adult males usually are in these cases. However, the nature of the abuse does not seem consistent with what a mature man would perpetrate over the course of time. This doesn't mean that I rule JR out.
    Was the dictionary actually open to the page with 'incest'? Does anybody know if that were so?

DeDee likes this.
  6. southernmimi

southernmimi Well-Known Member

Remembering an earlier theory that Patsy used a douche on JBR to try to stop her chronic bedwetting. It was corporal punishment, and maybe occurred whenever she had an accident. It would explain the vaginal damages in a way other than sexual abuse. I don't believe anyone was abusing her in that way, but certainly in other ways.

7. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

DeDee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.