Who still thinks it was a murder?

I really think she had a psychotic break. She was on a lot of medication, I don't remember if she stopped taking them or missed a dose but withdrawal from psych meds is intense. I don't see any foul play here but we will never truly know. I hope she has found peace

the whole elevator video is just still weird to show to public, and than close it just like that, obviously people are not experts or psychiatrist, it is really hard to understand for an average person like me, that she just had an episode ''probably'' and i should accept that and move on. she obviously looks to something outside the elevator, i do wonder who was in the hall, or arent there any camera's on the last floor to the roof? i think honestly, that whole documentary should not been displayed or created in this case, because it only caused confusion, and i think it must have been so painful for the family, they made money out of a family's grief, obviously if they would see a function in it, they would have been in the documentary, i think elisa deserves a documentary that respects her, where they can involve the family her friends her love for books, her. teachers, this is not ok, when i think about it, i wish her a creator that can make a beautyful documentary about her, she deserves that.

I strongly believe Elisa Lam was murdered. I have reviewed the elevator video so many times I lost count. I watched the video in slow motion, I watched in reverse. Some of the video is missing, and it was slowed down. I believe the slowing of the video when made public was deliberate to make it look like Elise was not talking to a person. I believe she was talking with more then one person.

I believe she was murdered or atleast involved with other people. The elevator video just seems so off to me. And the fact that they have slowed it down and cut some of it away is just even more suspicious, did they do it for it to look like she was alone and just not mentally stable? Maybe. Just finished watching the documentation on Netflix about her. Really interesting case, but so hard to know what really happened. I wish there was more evidence or footage of this case.

I strongly believe Elisa Lam was murdered. I have reviewed the elevator video so many times I lost count. I watched the video in slow motion, I watched in reverse. Some of the video is missing, and it was slowed down. I believe the slowing of the video when made public was deliberate to make it look like Elise was not talking to a person. The shopping revolution and how shopping changes across the world. I believe she was talking with more then one person.
I second it. Being watching the video several times more questions emerge.

I dont agree with the police report.
My Opinion would be that foul play / Murder is most likely based on medical examiner information that claimed she did not have water in her lungs or stomach. I have no idea how a person would parish in a water container without swallowing water. Even if one were to speculate that she went into the water tower on her own and languished inside I would think that as she wore down she would injest water and ultimately drown.

I am curious what you guys think, i dont believe i have heard much more about this specific detail, but it's seems very strange that the hatch had been closed when they had found Elisa. They said at one point it was around 20lb pieces of metal with some lip edges, meaning there wasn't like a handle for her to easily pull over. I feel after jumping in the tank you would become in shock you are in water, and if the water wasn't high enough trying to move a 20 lb sheet of metal with reaching up and treading water doesn't seem very likely to me.

I strongly believe Elisa Lam was murdered. I have reviewed the elevator video so many times I lost count. I watched the video in slow motion, I watched in reverse. Some of the video is missing, and it was slowed down. I believe the slowing of the video when made public was deliberate to make it look like Elise was not talking to a person. I believe she was talking with more then one person.
where can I find the elevator footage? Also, her autopsy report that I found is weird considering that they ruled her death as drowning but went on to say there was no water in her lungs, this case defiantly is weird and there are so many unanswered questions.

where can I find the elevator footage? Also, her autopsy report that I found is weird considering that they ruled her death as drowning but went on to say there was no water in her lungs, this case defiantly is weird and there are so many unanswered questions.
there is a documentary about it on netflix

The autopsy doesn't mention water in the lungs. How can she drown without water in the lungs?

I definitely do. Fact is she was in that water long enough to destroy tons of evidence. I don't by she wandered to the roof alone and happened to find the opening to this water tank and hop in. Easier for LE to dismiss it as foul play than to have to investigate a murder in this case.

I am completely convinced that it's foul play.
-closed hatch on tank
-tampered video, multiple times over
-sketchy residents
-sketchy area
-totally nude when found

That’s simply not accurate, at all.

The water tank lid was open when she was found, not closed. You can watch video of the person who found her saying that the tank was open.

She was nude because her clothes rotted and came off in the water. She was definitely not nude when she went into the water tank because her clothes were found inside the water tank with her.

It’s not remotely unusual for a drowning victim to have only a small amount of water in the lungs, this is due to laryngospasm and something like 10% of all drowning deaths occur in this manner. The autopsy report found that drowning was the cause of death.

The original video has not been tampered with. Random people online took the video, edited it to make it look more creepy, then reuploaded it, so they could make money by exploiting her death to true crime/mystery fans.

There’s a ton of misinformation and flat out lies that have been spread about this poor young woman’s death, just to make money from exploiting the true crime genre, or because people derive ghoulish pleasure from spreading gossip about death and creating fake mysteries for online kudos. It’s extremely exploitative and the worst element of the true crime community.

I’m sorry but anyone who thinks the water tank was closed is either very ignorant of the basic facts of the case and clearly hasn’t even read or listened to any eye witness accounts (but prefers to gullibly parrot whatever they’ve read on Reddit or Twitter), or is flat out lying to push an agenda. Elisa deserves better than for mystery junkies to repeat lies about her death so they can get off on pretending it’s some big mystery.

Taking off one’s clothes is not uncommon when someone is having a psychotic episode. I have no idea why.

The facts are this young lady had serious mental illness.
Then, she was observed acting a bit manicky days before this event.
Video of her in the elevator shows someone not in reality.
There is no evidence of any kind to suggest someone else was with her, it harmed her in any way.

Why psychotic people have urge to go naked

How Schizophrenia Is Diagnosed by Observing Symptoms

A manic episode led me to strip naked in Times Square
I think I know! Sad story ,I may tell one day but not today .Today,just guessing the suspected reason of stripping.
I think it is because of a need to see your whole self,otherwise you cannot see for yourself there are no bugs or dirt or whatever ,the desire to see your self to know your okay. However if that does not work ,jumping in a water tank to clean and get things off you is the next step. I know . It sounds to logical but I really think this is reason. I don't know for sure though .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back