Who will be arrested and when?

What are the chances there will be a confession?

MOO - somewhere between zilch and nil. She will play the 'medication made me blackout which led to an accident and I was terrified of going to prison' card. Always handy to keep in your back pocket. :furious:

What are the chances there will be a confession?

About as likely as it was with Casey Anthony. The prime time to get the confession has passed. They tried, and I wish that was on video so I could see what they could have done differently. One thing Debbie said is that they said "You killed your baby!" That could be BS, but it's a wrong approach if they did. You want to get them to confess to something less reprehensible, like an accidental overdose. This is an effort to minimize what they did so they will cough it up to you (and then once you have the body you can interrogate further for the rest of the story if it hasn't been given already.) You are a suspicous detective in getting inconsistencies pointed out and interrogated, but also like a priest once they start to open up to you, kind, consoling (but persistent), and ask them where they put the body so we can give Lisa a proper burial, etc. MOO.

About as likely as it was with Casey Anthony. The prime time to get the confession has passed. They tried, and I wish that was on video so I could see what they could have done differently. One thing Debbie said is that they said "You killed your baby!" That could be BS, but it's a wrong approach if they did. You want to get them to confess to something less reprehensible, like an accidental overdose. You are a suspicous detective in getting inconsistencies pointed out and interrogated, but also like a priest, kind, consoling (but persistent), and ask them where they put the body so we can give Lisa a proper burial, etc. MOO.

From what I understand and I wish I could find the link and if someone has it can they post it but what I heard is that they asked if an accident happened to please tell them, basically the same things they said to CA but it didnt work. I think after they asked her those questions is when they might and I say might have started in on, we know you killed her. Who knows if they even said that like you said. I dont believe a word that comes out of DB's mouth at all. She could tell me the sky was blue at this point and I wouldnt believe her.

my hubby thinks she did it. That JI looks like he is mad at her in some interviews and kind of knows she did something. If so he will snap (hubby thinks)

I seem to agree.....strange he is not upset/crying at all but yet everyone grieves differently.

Thats IF Lisa was alive when he left for work. She might have been killed before he even left and there was another excuse, he has an alibi and they thought the kidnapping scheme would work and her blackouts would work so who knows where these people are coming from. We technically have an entire day that Lisa was not seen. From her Birthday on Sunday to early Tuesday morning..

I agree and I've made the same point elsewhere. My theory is that JI did not know until after the fact. I think he knows now, to one degree or another.

Sadly I don't think that anyone will be arrested until Lisa and/or the cell phones at the very least are found.

If neither are found, this case will go cold unless someone in the know cracks.

MOO

Sadly I don't think that anyone will be arrested until Lisa and/or the cell phones at the very least are found.

If neither are found, this case will go cold unless someone in the know cracks.

MOO

But how do we know what was found and what hasn't been found? Just a question.

I wonder if the dad knows exactly what happened and is protecting the mother.He looks like he could be in shock about something. The mother looks like she knows a secret.

So, I am guessing one or both could be arrested, sooner, or later.

I keep recalling, as I follow this case, a line from a made-for-TV-movie about the Texas cadet murders. The instigator, Diane, talks her boyfriend, David into killing another young woman with whom he had "carnal knowledge". Diane has a permanent "hold" over David because she was with him when the deed was done and lets him know that he is pretty much bound to her for life based on "what (she) has on him".

Maybe Deborah has "something" on Jeremy, so he has to go along with her on whatever happened to Baby Lisa. jmo

As she surmised, I think DB will be arrested...Very soon,maybe even tonight, or over this weekend. MOO

I think we need to remember that a body is not needed for an arrest and I see someone breaking after the arrest. More than one person had to be arrested for this to happen though. Mom, dad and possibly another family member or neighbor need to be arrested and then someone will break. You can arrest someone on suspicion, let them break and set them free.. More than one person knows what happened to Lisa.. This is not the perfect crime even though it looks that way right now. There is no such thing.

my hubby thinks she did it. That JI looks like he is mad at her in some interviews and kind of knows she did something. If so he will snap (hubby thinks)

I seem to agree.....strange he is not upset/crying at all but yet everyone grieves differently.

I also saw him shoot her an angry look or two in that first interview/plea. She is bawling, he can't even put his arm around her, and it looks as if he can hardly look at her. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

MOO ...

1. Mom for sure ...
2. Dad -- possible ...
3. Mom's brother -- maybe ...
4. Mom's neighbor she was "drinking" with -- maybe ...

MOO ...

Interesting that LE didn't want the search warrant made public. They state that they have found lots of "evidence." I think they are building a case... arrest soon.

I think we need to remember that a body is not needed for an arrest and I see someone breaking after the arrest. More than one person had to be arrested for this to happen though. Mom, dad and possibly another family member or neighbor need to be arrested and then someone will break. You can arrest someone on suspicion, let them break and set them free.. More than one person knows what happened to Lisa.. This is not the perfect crime even though it looks that way right now. There is no such thing.

I was thinking the same thing today. As long as they are "free", they have nothing to worry about for now. If one or both of them is arrested, the prospect of staying in jail, will not be any fun.

However, I also would imagine if they can afford their high powered attorney that they would probably be bailed out as quickly as they can possibly do so.

Oh well, time to get my son from work.. Hopefully tomorrow will bring us some good news as in an arrest because thats the only good thing I see happening anymore in light of the cadaver dogs. Good night my newly found sleuths and sleep well. Prayers for Lisa that she gets some justice..

That's what confuses me in these cases. It's JI's baby girl and he looks like he lost a ball, not a baby. I haven't seen a tear from him yet. If my X had been negligent and had even caused my Son to be hurt let alone dead, I can't even tell you what I would do. My X would need to be scared of me. JI looks like la de da... No begging for his child, nothing!

Maybe he did it and he is just an evil person?

That's what confuses me in these cases. It's JI's baby girl and he looks like he lost a ball, not a baby. I haven't seen a tear from him yet. If my X had been negligent and had even caused my Son to be hurt let alone dead, I can't even tell you what I would do. My X would need to be scared of me. JI looks like la de da... No begging for his child, nothing!

See this is where I have to wonder... he did make a comment early on about a woman who cheats - do we even know for a fact that Lisa is his biological daughter? Besides DB word.. maybe that's why he doesn't seem to be so deeply affected. I must admit, I am of the opinion that they both are involved, and know where she is. Just throwing another possibility out there. I have read they were together for 2 years, but I've also read about Rumors saying she was cheating.... I am so confused about this case. And so scared for this baby... Lisa, where are you honey?

I have this nagging thought that around Thanksgiving, this baby will surface in a home of an extended family gathering and someone will notice she looks a LOT like baby Lisa.

I would love to share your optimism, however I do trust good cadaver dogs also.

:(

As for an arrest: DB, and hopefully soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back