Who would "stash" Kyron for Terri...

What I'm saying is, it's been 6 months or so and if Terri stashed Kyron, I can only see that lasting perhaps a week. Not all this time fully knowing she's likely going to jail because of it. She'd have squawked long before now.

I think most people would, but I don't think TH has any intention of going to prison for anything and she knows the game pretty well - no body = no crime. I think she's far too spiteful to help find Kyron, even if handed off, unless forced to (facing a very long sentence, death penalty) and she wants to plea bargain. Even then, I feel she is so spiteful she might rather sit behind bars than allow KH to see Kyron. However, if I could see her actually speak it might shed a whole different light on her (or renew my suspicions).

For now, I believe TH is looking out for TH and will hold out forever in a Scott Peterson way.

I do believe along with Desiree and Kaine that Terri played a big role in Kyron's disappearance but I don't think he is being stashed anywhere. If that's true, then someone is helping Terri in this crime. This accomplice isn't "just" driving the getaway car, they are committing kidnapping which carries a life sentence. If Terri did kidnap Kyron from the school, how did she find someone just as evil? However if the MFH plot is true, then Terri seems pretty blunt and doesn't have a problem asking for someone to commit a crime for her (a huge risk since the person could go straight to the police) so maybe it isn't too far fetched to assume that she would ask someone (like Dede) for help with this.

Also, it's been about 3 months since Kyron went missing. Let's say Terri got an accomplice to stash Kyron for her. Weeks go by and the accomplice starts getting worried because they realize they're in deep doo doo. They can't release Kyron because he'll tell the cops everything and they will go to jail. Maybe he or she tells Terri that they can't keep this up any longer and both (or just one of them) kill Kyron. I hope that's not true (of course). :(

Respectfully snipped:

Also, it's been about 3 months since Kyron went missing. Let's say Terri got an accomplice to stash Kyron for her. Weeks go by and the accomplice starts getting worried because they realize they're in deep doo doo. They can't release Kyron because he'll tell the cops everything and they will go to jail. Maybe he or she tells Terri that they can't keep this up any longer and both (or just one of them) kill Kyron. I hope that's not true (of course). :([/QUOTE]

IMO, if someone stashed Kyron for TH with good intentions, I cannot imagine that person or persons killing him. It's a different mindset. I think that person would have come forward by now if he or she heard about the case. JMO

Desiree and Kaine have said publicly that Terri manipulates through her sexuality, and it's been said that she sexted with the landscaper. I can't see a hitman or some illegal in the Mexican Mafia being all that persuaded by just sex, and don't believe these things about him. Maybe she was telling him and/or others that Kaine is horrible and some awful reason he needed to be out of the kids' lives. If she really didn't intend a hit, then what she may have really wanted, or at least plan B, was to get Kyron to another location. She could very well have convinced someone that if Kaine couldn't be gotten rid of then Kyron needed to be gotten away from him. Wish we knew if the stashing is still a theory or if they have any proof at all other than alleged sexting.

Desiree and Kaine have said publicly that Terri manipulates through her sexuality, and it's been said that she sexted with the landscaper. I can't see a hitman or some illegal in the Mexican Mafia being all that persuaded by just sex, and don't believe these things about him. Maybe she was telling him and/or others that Kaine is horrible and some awful reason he needed to be out of the kids' lives. If she really didn't intend a hit, then what she may have really wanted, or at least plan B, was to get Kyron to another location. She could very well have convinced someone that if Kaine couldn't be gotten rid of then Kyron needed to be gotten away from him. Wish we knew if the stashing is still a theory or if they have any proof at all other than alleged sexting.

If that's true and Terri did persuade someone to stash Kyron for her, why is that person still doing that 3 months later? That is the problem I have with the stashing theory. Now, if this person, is god forbid, a pedophile, then I can see them having no problem keeping Kyron but if Terri just convinced someone that Kaine was horrible and she needed to get Kyron away, then why would this person spend 3 months with Kyron, making sure he didn't escape, etc? Does this person not watch the news? Wouldn't they be aware of kidnapping charges?

Respectfully snipped:

Also, it's been about 3 months since Kyron went missing. Let's say Terri got an accomplice to stash Kyron for her. Weeks go by and the accomplice starts getting worried because they realize they're in deep doo doo. They can't release Kyron because he'll tell the cops everything and they will go to jail. Maybe he or she tells Terri that they can't keep this up any longer and both (or just one of them) kill Kyron. I hope that's not true (of course). :(

IMO, if someone stashed Kyron for TH with good intentions, I cannot imagine that person or persons killing him. It's a different mindset. I think that person would have come forward by now if he or she heard about the case. JMO[/QUOTE]

I have been thinking this morning about 'what if."

What if the landscaper had deep feelings for Terri and they did have an affair. What if he is the one that suggested to her that he could kill Kaine and they could then be together? What if Terri balked at the idea and told him "no" because if she was no longer Kaine's wife she would not be able to keep custody of Kyron whom she had raised since he was a small toddler?

What if the landscaper went to plan B and had someone kidnap Kyron to pay Terri back for not going along with him so they could be together?

Just crossed my mind this morning for some reason.

IMO

Hi everyone.

I couldn't find the thread that specifically addressed that Desiree thinks that Kyron is still alive but I think this thread is fine.

This isn't specific to Desiree but rather an article that was posted by our member I4G in our archives today about a missing child (it's an update on that child's case).

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/27/grace.coldcase.norwood/index.html

Snipped:

Kimberly would be 34 on October 12. Norwood ardently insists that Kimberly ''will be'' 34, repeating that she believes her daughter is alive.

The reason I brought it here is because the Mother who is quoted above has a child that has been missing almost 21 years.

21 years.

She still believes her daughter is alive. We see this so many times but I just wanted to share that even after decades some Parents continue to believe that their child is alive and somewhere else, even if we as outsiders come to the conclusion by looking at all the circumstances in a missing child's case that the child is more than likely deceased.

Prayers for Kyron's family.

I just watched the Dateline from last week, on Amber and Chelsea...and both sets of parents fully believed their children would be returned to them alive until they were forced to know otherwise, when their bodies were found...I think this feeling of having to believe this must be automatic, as Desiree said, she does not have a reason for believing Kyron is alive, but she does. Even when Chelsea's clothing items were being found, even after Gardner was ID'd but before Chelsea was found...her parents were expecting her to come home. And Amber's parents did this for well over a year...

I just watched the Dateline from last week, on Amber and Chelsea...and both sets of parents fully believed their children would be returned to them alive until they were forced to know otherwise, when their bodies were found...I think this feeling of having to believe this must be automatic, as Desiree said, she does not have a reason for believing Kyron is alive, but she does. Even when Chelsea's clothing items were being found, even after Gardner was ID'd but before Chelsea was found...her parents were expecting her to come home. And Amber's parents did this for well over a year...

I think that Denial is the stage of grief that last the longest and is the most difficult to pass through. I really feel sorry for parents of missing children as they confront the fact that their children may be gone forever, may not come home alive. It's got to be a traumatic thing to go through. I think that's why the denial phase is so resilient.

I call it hope!! I found that Dateline extremely hard to watch - both sets of moms and dads are simply amazing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back