CANADA Canada - Vancouver, BC, Skytrain, WhtFem, 30-40, Brn hair, blue eyes, unpierced ears, Apr'98

Long stretch. Could she be missing Elke Kerll? A cold case from Germany.

District of Nienburg - By Johanna Müller. Despite a setback, the investigators do not give up in the case of the missing teenager Elke Kerll. The police and the public prosecutor are still looking for clues about the mysterious disappearance of the then 15-year-old, who was last seen on December 14, 1969. etc. Fall Elke Kerll: Ermittler vernehmen Zeugen im Ausland | Nienburg

She would be on the older site (44 yrs in 1998) BTW I'm still confused about the year this Jane Doe was found. Is it 1998 or 1996?

xy529-cc-elke-kerll-2-portrait-elke-235x300.jpg
1998-0240-0579-_female-composite-sketch.jpg;w=960
Elke is an interesting possibility, noting that she does not seem to have pierced ears, same as the uid Doe. From your link..

Assuming from this report that the UID female actually died (" came to her death" ) in 1998. imo. rbbm.
https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/life-events/death/coroners-service/special-investigations-
unit/unidentified-cases/1998-0240-0579
''Coroners Service Unidentified Case: 1998-0240-0579

On April 11, 1998, around 6 p.m., a female between the ages of 30 and 40 came to her death at the Broadway Skytrain Station in Vancouver. She was between 5'6" and 5'7" with dark brown hair and blue eyes and had unpierced ears. She was wearing a long, wool red coat with a hood, blue jeans and a pair of “Cougar” brand black boots.
Discovered on: April 11, 1998''

Via via I came across this...she is supposed to have taking her own life....1534UFBC totally new to me....
Ohh that is interesting!

Also the hyperkeratosis - maybe she walked a lot or maybe wasn't as obsessive as me about buffing and filing her feet. (I get bored while watching tv so I use those foot files a lot). So she wasn't they type to get pedicures...

Re post.
Cold case: What happened at Commercial-Broadway SkyTrain Station in 1998? | CTV News
August 12, 2020
image.jpeg

A reconstruction shows an unidentified woman who died at Broadway Station in 1998.

''She was at what is now Commercial-Broadway Station on the evening of April 11.
Officials have not said how she died, nor have they said where at the station she was found. They believe she was between the ages of 30 and 40, and between 5'6" and 5'7".

The woman had dark brown hair and blue eyes. She was white.

Her ears were not pierced, and she wore a long red wool coat with a hood. She also had blue jeans on, and a pair of black "Cougar" brand boots.''

''However, they say the computer-generated image should be considered an approximation. She may not have looked exactly like the image. ''

Officials have not said how she died, nor have they said where at the station she was found.

Now I'm confused. I've seen some newspaper articles saying it's definitely suicide. Now they haven't stated it? Huh?
Regardless, I think this is definitely a suicide. Broadway is probably the nearest station to the notorious Downtown Eastside and you get all sorts of characters there, including ones who would probably commit suicide due to drug use/mental health/prostitution whatever.

Now I'm confused. I've seen some newspaper articles saying it's definitely suicide. Now they haven't stated it? Huh?
Regardless, I think this is definitely a suicide. Broadway is probably the nearest station to the notorious Downtown Eastside and you get all sorts of characters there, including ones who would probably commit suicide due to drug use/mental health/prostitution whatever.

There are most likely camera's on the station so LE probably knows if she jumped, was pushed or fell, but officials don't to want this go public, at least not through their official statements, for reasons I don't know. To spare her loved ones, policy? Maybe things were said to the media "of the record" and they decided to write it down. IMO there would be a difference in investigating this case when it's thought to be a homicide or a suicide....but the "outcome", not knowing and searching for her identity stays the same.

Last edited:
There are most likely camera's on the station so LE probably knows if she jumped, was pushed or fell, but officials don't to want this go public, at least not through their official statements, for reasons I don't know. To spare her loved ones, policy? Maybe things were said to the media "of the record" and they decided to write it down. IMO there would be a difference in investigating this case when it's thought to be a homicide or a suicide....but the "outcome", not knowing and searching for her identity stays the same.

Ah, right. Forgot about the cameras but there most definitely are multiple at every station.

"(...) There's no doubt how the woman died- The coroner has SkyTrain video of her jumping (...)".

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1534ufbc.html - Newspapers.com

There's quite a resemblance between Stockmans and the decedent. Do the age and other stats work
She was 19 in february 1987, so she would be 30, so on the lower side of the estimated age-range.
UID= 5’7, Ilse Stockmans = 175cm so not far off…

I think she's worth sending in. It's unlikely, but then if her identity was obvious, they would have identified her by now.
I got a reaction from the police. They rule her out due to fysical differences. See mail attached (only blacked out my personal information).

Attachments

• 01721661-963F-4BB7-8FAD-025A76827845.jpeg
    01721661-963F-4BB7-8FAD-025A76827845.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 13

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads