Why Burke did not kill JonBenet

It's obvious from your silly theory that you wish your parents would collude with you in avoiding recognition of your sexual inadequacies. Are you a latent or active homosexual/pedophile?

BrotherMoon said:
It's obvious from your silly theory that you wish your parents would collude with you in avoiding recognition of your sexual inadequacies. Are you a latent or active homosexual/pedophile?

BrotherMoon,

Diarrhea of the mouth is a disgusting condition, especially from someone who tries desparately to portray himself as a superior intellectual. You really should do something about it.

JMO

Hi Vicktor. Do you think that Oliva's dna has been tested? It seems to me that if the perp were actually an intruder that we already know...he would have been arrested by now with the "new" investigation. What's your thoughts on this?

BlueCrab said:
BrotherMoon,

Diarrhea of the mouth is a disgusting condition, especially from someone who tries desparately to portray himself as a superior intellectual. You really should do something about it.

JMO

Bawhahahahahahha very good BlueCrab :laugh: :laugh:

TisHerself said:
If Burke did do it then why would the Ramseys have him in therapy? Would they not be afraid that now he is getting older he will tell his therapist? Seems to me they are really taking a chance having him in therapy. If he did do it or knows what happened then that just makes no sense to me.

Maybe so Tis? But in a few years after Pats dies--he might tell all. Could be in a book to make a million ? No doubt it would sale. I would buy it for my collection.

You think Patsy is going to be dead in a few years? But that did not really answer my question. Why would they take the chance of having him in therapy now. Thanks for answering me anyway :)

TisHerself said:
You think Patsy is going to be dead in a few years? But that did not really answer my question. Why would they take the chance of having him in therapy now. Thanks for answering me anyway :)

Tis,

Therapy was likely COURT ORDERED for Burke.

When a child too young to prosecute is involved in a major crime the case most often goes to the district attorney, who resolves it in any way he sees fit. Most often the resolution includes professional therapy.

In Boulder, the D.A. at the time was Alex Hunter. The behaviors of the grand jury, the court, the D.A., and all of the remaining major players, point to the probability that the crime did indeed involve children. IMO the GJ solved the mystery in 1999 and the Colorado Children's Code forever shields the truth.

JMO

..and looking for the killer is an expensive charade? The Ramseys are off the hook for obstructing justice, and participating in the crime???
Sorry it just doesn't work!
IMO

BlueCrab said:
Tis,

Therapy was likely COURT ORDERED for Burke.

When a child too young to prosecute is involved in a major crime the case most often goes to the district attorney, who resolves it in any way he sees fit. Most often the resolution includes professional therapy.

In Boulder, the D.A. at the time was Alex Hunter. The behaviors of the grand jury, the court, the D.A., and all of the remaining major players, point to the probability that the crime did indeed involve children. IMO the GJ solved the mystery in 1999 and the Colorado Children's Code forever shields the truth.

JMO

Glad I am not a taxpayer in Boulder then. I would be ticked, putting it mildly, if all my hard earned money was going to an investigation (on-going for how many years now??) that was just a cover because it involved a guilty young child...and then they didn't even do anything to the parents for covering such a crime....yep- that makes a lot of sense! NOT.

twizzler333 said:
Glad I am not a taxpayer in Boulder then. I would be ticked, putting it mildly, if all my hard earned money was going to an investigation (on-going for how many years now??) that was just a cover because it involved a guilty young child...and then they didn't even do anything to the parents for covering such a crime....yep- that makes a lot of sense! NOT.

Twizzler,

No money has been spent on an active investigation since the grand jury disbanded in October of 1999. Children under 10 cannot be prosecuted in Colorado.

One item still left to investigate would be the possible participation of a prosecutable accomplice whose identity may have been shielded by the children and the Ramseys.

The authorities couldn't pursue obstruction of justice charges against the parents and others without violating the Colorado Children's Code and the court's gag order protecting the identity of the children (What crime was obstructed if the children can't be identified?). The statute of limitations prevents even that now. IMO the GJ solved the crime and the Fat Lady has sung.

JMO

In Colorado no one can be charged as an accomplice to a crime (obstructing justice etc.) UNLESS - someone is charged with the main crime itself - in this case murder.
So in the Ramsey case, if Burke was discovered to have actually been the main perp in the crime, then due to his age being just under 10 yrs old in Colorado at the time of the crime - NO ONE can be charged as an accomplice in the cover-up either because technically no crime was committed.
Crazy, but true.

Bluecrab is right. The decision on how to handle this case - or any case for that matter - rests with the District Attorney. I think with his carefully worded "affadavit" regarding Burke - (you know, the one where the judge pointed out that Alex Hunter changed the original wording Lin Wood had in there - never stating that Burke had been "cleared" etc. etc....) and Hunter's curious statement to Geraldo Rivera that "you'd be very surprised who the focus of the investigation" turned out to be... that it is not a leap at all to be suspicious of Burke Ramsey having been deeply involved in that crime.
Remember - he told the psychologist that something wasn't a "secret" anymore if you told .....

If Burke did indeed do this (trying to understand this whole legal process now, so help me out here)....when he turns 18 or 21 would they (DA's office or LE) be able to release the information regarding the case if he was involved or will it forever be sealed up and kept secret?

He is the only scenario/suspect in "my" book that could possibly do this inside the family, although I still have my doubts. I really don't know enough about him to say, but I just wonder why he would do this and if he did and the family staged the scene, why on earth would they stage it like they did? Surely, the would have thought of something else. They could have picked a scenario of her falling in the shower, falling down stairs, or any number of accidents. Why would they pick strangulation and/or skull bashing? I guess I am just one who tries to see the good in most people and cannot possibly fathom someone staging such a crime, especially after the shock they obviously would have been in finding out their son just killed their daughter and possibly was sexually molesting her. I don't know.....I guess anything is possible.

I would just think there were others that have probably been cleared in some way or other that really would have more of a motive to do this than anyone inside that house. ???? :confused:

twizzler333 said:
If Burke did indeed do this (trying to understand this whole legal process now, so help me out here)....when he turns 18 or 21 would they (DA's office or LE) be able to release the information regarding the case if he was involved or will it forever be sealed up and kept secret?

He is the only scenario/suspect in "my" book that could possibly do this inside the family, although I still have my doubts. I really don't know enough about him to say, but I just wonder why he would do this and if he did and the family staged the scene, why on earth would they stage it like they did? Surely, the would have thought of something else. They could have picked a scenario of her falling in the shower, falling down stairs, or any number of accidents. Why would they pick strangulation and/or skull bashing? I guess I am just one who tries to see the good in most people and cannot possibly fathom someone staging such a crime, especially after the shock they obviously would have been in finding out their son just killed their daughter and possibly was sexually molesting her. I don't know.....I guess anything is possible.

I would just think there were others that have probably been cleared in some way or other that really would have more of a motive to do this than anyone inside that house. ???? :confused:

Twizzler,

Good question. I think the child's record is sealed forever, unless the court rules otherwise.

IMO the only reason the staging is so bizarre is that most of it was carried out by children.

JMO

Lee leads the reader to consider Burke as a serious suspect,in doing so he has ,once again, brought more harm to the Ramseys. I do ,so, hope Wood quickly addresses this! The errors in Lee's book are pointing to his being either a careless person, or simply an idiot for letting someone with no knowledge of this crime "ghost" it for him. The child has been through enough , for Lee to do this is unconscionable. IMO

sissi said:
Lee leads the reader to consider Burke as a serious suspect,in doing so he has ,once again, brought more harm to the Ramseys. I do ,so, hope Wood quickly addresses this! The errors in Lee's book are pointing to his being either a careless person, or simply an idiot for letting someone with no knowledge of this crime "ghost" it for him. The child has been through enough , for Lee to do this is unconscionable. IMO

You can't go around calling people idiot. People have feelings you know. You are going to roast marshmallows on the eternal bonfire if you keep this up.

I wonder ... what kind of chick do you think Burke can score with?

Love your use of commas.

BrotherMoon said:
You can't go around calling people idiot. People have feelings you know. You are going to roast marshmallows on the eternal bonfire if you keep this up.

Love your use of commas.

Whats your excuse Brother Moon --- You sure called me an idiot, in an PM.

Should I post it here on the Open forum???

Do you have a split personality?? :loser:

Burke will date anyone he wants too...

TisHerself said:
You think Patsy is going to be dead in a few years? But that did not really answer my question. Why would they take the chance of having him in therapy now. Thanks for answering me anyway :)[/QUOTE

Well Tis maybe Burke didn't have anything to hide?

Maybe Burkes voice was not on the 911 tape that Steve Thomas , Jane Harmon claimed.

Burkes sister was murdered in there home.

Patsy had stage 4 ovrian cancer--- She is in remission now. You never know when it might come back,hence, she might die sooner than most people would although, she is just 48.

BrotherMoon said:

Love your use of commas.

;) HA!
Yep ,yep, I tend to place a comma whenever I breathe, as I get older they seem to be "poppin'" up more often.
I see , in this country , something very wrong, we respect people who ,under a spotlight and a camera, dazzle us with a few tricks. We will never forget EDTA!
I'm working on the three year old grandchild now, a crash course in losing "idiot" and "moron" before he starts preschool. It's my fault, hubby watches FOX!

IMO

sissi said:

It's going to be interesting to see if Wood sues Lee. My bet is that he won't. Whether he does or not will send a message. IMO

Nehemiah said:
It's going to be interesting to see if Wood sues Lee. My bet is that he won't. Whether he does or not will send a message. IMO

Wood has nothihg to sue over. Dr. Lee said absolutely nothing that could ever be considered libel or slander. Nothing.
You can't sue someone because you don't like the FACTS.
Dr. Lee simply stated the facts (albeit a couple of mistakes that really are insignificant) of the case. Facts that the Ramseys do not want to face and do not want the public to think about. They prefer their high-priced spin.

It is TRUE that Burke was looked seriously at as a suspect - he was IN THE HOUSE THAT NIGHT! The police would have been grossly negligent to have ignored him. You start with the family when investigating a murder and that is exactly what they did.
Dr. Lee is not going to be sued by anyone. He was an expert involved in the case and gave no firm opinion on WHO he thought committed the crime.
Just that the theory of some "intruder" is very REMOTE - when all the evidence is examined.
(And he also says the head blow came FIRST!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back