Why dismember?

I think Zahra was dismembered because she had an amputated leg and if they left her body whole someplace and it was found, it would hit the news and people would be aware that there was a dead child with an amputation - fingers would point to the Bakers. I think they were going to go on for awhile pretending she did not exist then move and start their lives over as a married couple with no kids. There would be no Zahra papertrail.

Poor Zarah,didn't deserve any of it,why couldn't she have gone back to live with KB,or ED and shared custody between them,both loved Zarah....if only!!

Last edited:
I'm totally at a loss how the dismemberment could've started on the bed, in the bedroom or any other place inside the house and be moved to the bathroom without an evidence trail between the locations or the person carrying the remains being covered in blood. MOO

I have a theory on part of that. Take a look a places that verified remains have been found. All of them have flowing water, yet the remains were placed ON LAND. I think the person(s) disposing of the remains anticipated this and perhaps used the water to clean up/off.

This case has been on my mind recently for some reason, and there are a few nagging pieces that I can't get over. Mainly, why was no one else ever charged in either the act or the disposal? Something particularly obvious to me is the locations of disposal. These places weren't haphazardly chosen, as each of them share geographic similarities. They are all heavily wooded, yet easily accessible from the road, each of the sites has flowing water within several feet of where the remains were found, they're located in a pretty direct route while still remaining in somewhat backcountry and without using heavily traveled Hwy. 321. The patterns lead me to believe that an experienced hunter that has hunted in that area would have both knowledge of these places and a crude knowledge of anatomy, more specifically, dismemberment. It does not make sense that EB knew how and where to do this on her own. JMHO.

This is my thinking, too. It makes me wonder about the accomplice theory, etc. That she so quickly revealed info, but not THE info.

JMO

The glaringly obvious of this is how did she have the knowledge to dismember? Look at other famous crimes (Black Dahlia, Jack the Ripper, etc.) which the UnS was suspected to be either a Dr or butcher bc of the knowledge of anatomy and dismemberment. In this case, when coupled with the dump site locations, IMO a hunter is more likely. Maybe an ex......JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back