Why hasn't there been an arrest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless of course he simply left his cell phone there while he was out doing whatever.

It's also possible that he went to Starbucks when he claims, is seen doing something while there, and then left when he said.

Or possibly he left sometime during that time he arrived and the time he left.

There are several possibilities.

I distinctly remember Ron Rugen posting a picture of the Starbucks dumpster. It seemed rather cryptic to me, but now I have to wonder if it isn't related to what DeAnn said.
BBM
If the suggestion is that Jeremy left the work cell phone at the Starbucks , went home to help do whatever, then went back to the Starbucks to get the phone then go back home to be able to use that phone to make the 911 call seems a bit complicated to me. Not impossible but not likely.

No stranger took Lisa! There has been no arrest because they haven't found Lisa. They are unable to question the parents and the parents have hired three different Criminal Defense attorneys in the first few months and have a relative who is friends with a multi-millionaire who is financing the attorneys to protect the parents. Do the math!

No stranger took Lisa! There has been no arrest because they haven't found Lisa. They are unable to question the parents and the parents have hired three different Criminal Defense attorneys in the first few months and have a relative who is friends with a multi-millionaire who is financing the attorneys to protect the parents. Do the math!

EXACTLY. :rocker:

Where was it that DB said "the benefactor is still there" ?

You said to do the math so lets give it a go.

#1 No stranger took Lisa.
I think that it's possible with what we know.

#2 There has been no arrest because they haven't found Lisa.
There have been plenty of arrests for murder without a body.

#3 They are unable to question the parents.
I think that LE has questioned the parents for multiple hours.

#4 And the parents have hired three different criminal defense attorneys.
I don't see anything wrong with doing that.

#5 And have a relative who is friends with a multimillionaire who is financing the attorneys to protect the parents.
I guess that their lucky to have a relative who is friends with a multimillionaire who would pay for these attorneys.

I did the math and counted to five. It doesn't change anything for me. I'm still on the fence.

Ok, I see what your saying. But there is no way at this point that Debbie will say anything to LE that incriminates Jeremy whether she's alone or with her lawyer. JMO.

Not intentionally.

I distinctly remember Ron Rugen posting a picture of the Starbucks dumpster. It seemed rather cryptic to me, but now I have to wonder if it isn't related to what DeAnn said.

was the picture posted here or on his blog? i don't recall seeing it. thanks!

was the picture posted here or on his blog? i don't recall seeing it. thanks!

So if Ron Rugen posted a picture of a dumpster next to a Starbucks what would that tell us? Absolutely nothing.

You said to do the math so lets give it a go.

#1 No stranger took Lisa.
I think that it's possible with what we know.

#2 There has been no arrest because they haven't found Lisa.
There have been plenty of arrests for murder without a body.

#3 They are unable to question the parents.
I think that LE has questioned the parents for multiple hours.

#4 And the parents have hired three different criminal defense attorneys.
I don't see anything wrong with doing that.

#5 And have a relative who is friends with a multimillionaire who is financing the attorneys to protect the parents.
I guess that their lucky to have a relative who is friends with a multimillionaire who would pay for these attorneys.

I did the math and counted to five. It doesn't change anything for me. I'm still on the fence.

#1. What proof is there that a stranger took Lisa. You said, "With what we know".

#2. Just because some areas of the country convict w/o a body doesn't mean they all do. Many will not. It depends on the demographics.

#3. Of course Le got in a couple hours..no doubt. They needed much much more which both parents refused and lawyered up.

#4. You see nothing wrong with them needing three criminal defense attorneys. I say an innocent parent doesn't lawyer up by the third day and refuse to speak.

#5. You response indicates they are lucky to have Kristy hoss Shiller..yeah, okay.

In summary, it appears to me that you believe the parents are perhaps innocent...because you mentioned we must have information that their was a stranger abduction. I see no such thing that says there was a kidnapping, except the parents putting forth their agenda.

...I am well aware of the disregard for statistics by one or two people. It has been shown that 98% of the time the parents are the perps when it involves babies under the age of 1 yr. The other 1.9% are returned unharmed. So there has been one baby, not returned, of the 13 abducted in thirty years. It takes an extreme optimist to insist that because there was one in 13 years not returned, that this case could make the second one. Now it will be a problem to figure out why Lisa has not been returned, if one wants to believe she was abducted.

Statistics are used in LE..it helps guide you to a reasonable solution in cases. It gives you a base line. In this particular case, I believe LE knows what happened.

If people choose to beat this case to death, it is their choosing. I admire the tenacity. The facts are there and the stats are there. Go at it! That's what keeps me checking in.

[/B]

#1. What proof is there that a stranger took Lisa. You said, "With what we know".

#2. Just because some areas of the country convict w/o a body doesn't mean they all do. Many will not. It depends on the demographics.

#3. Of course Le got in a couple hours..no doubt. They needed much much more which both parents refused and lawyered up.

#4. You see nothing wrong with them needing three criminal defense attorneys. I say an innocent parent doesn't lawyer up by the third day and refuse to speak.

#5. You response indicates they are lucky to have Kristy hoss Shiller..yeah, okay.

In summary, it appears to me that you believe the parents are perhaps innocent...because you mentioned we must have information that their was a stranger abduction. I see no such thing that says there was a kidnapping, except the parents putting forth their agenda.

...I am well aware of the disregard for statistics by one or two people. It has been shown that 98% of the time the parents are the perps when it involves babies under the age of 1 yr. The other 1.9% are returned unharmed. So there has been one baby, not returned, of the 13 abducted in thirty years. It takes an extreme optimist to insist that because there was one in 13 years not returned, that this case could make the second one. Now it will be a problem to figure out why Lisa has not been returned, if one wants to believe she was abducted.

Statistics are used in LE..it helps guide you to a reasonable solution in cases. It gives you a base line. In this particular case, I believe LE knows what happened.

If people choose to beat this case to death, it is their choosing. I admire the tenacity. The facts are there and the stats are there. Go at it! That's what keeps me checking in.

Do you know the name of the one baby that was not returned? I'll search, but if you know off hand I'd like to read more about it. Is it a similar case where the parents are/were under suspicion or was there evidence of an abduction?

Do you know the name of the one baby that was not returned? I'll search, but if you know off hand I'd like to read more about it. Is it a similar case where the parents are/were under suspicion or was there evidence of an abduction?

Sabrina Aisenberg.

Perhaps he is offering us a not so suttle hint.

He could post a picture of a UFO and that could be a subtle hint that aliens abducted Lisa. It still means nothing to me. JMO.

lister street math:

1 missing baby
+ 2 uncooperative parents with changing and "hinky" stories
+ 3 missing phones
+ 4 - legged dog who located the scent of a deceased human in the home
+ 5 lawyers and other "spin team" members acquired to insulate/defend parents from/to LE, media and the public
+ 6 - teen hour search of house
+ 7 items specifically listed on affadavit as taken from home october 19th

lister street math:

1 missing baby
+ 2 uncooperative parents with changing and "hinky" stories
+ 3 missing phones
+ 4 - legged dog who located the scent of a deceased human in the home
+ 5 lawyers and other "spin team" members acquired to insulate/defend parents from/to LE, media and the public
+ 6 - teen hour search of house
+ 7 items specifically listed on affadavit as taken from home october 19th

I'm looking at your list and I have a couple questions on how it relates to why there hasn't been an arrest yet.

Do you feel that LE is wishing for Lisa's parents to cooperate and confess to something so they can be arrested? I don't think that is ever going to happen.

You have the dog hit listed and the search that resulted in some items being taken from the home. If these things show who is responsible for Lisa's disappearance then why hasn't there been an arrest yet? My guess is that the dog hit alone and any testing done on the items removed from the home didn't give LE enough to effect an arrest. JMO.

Perhaps he is offering us a not so suttle hint.
i found it the other day... the caption of the pic was something to the effect of "has LE checked the dumpsters?"... <modsnip>? plus those landfill searches...

[/B]

I think that I should go over these points one at a time.

#1- I didn't say that there's any proof that a stranger took Lisa, only that it's possible.

#2- I've never heard about different areas of the country having different verdicts in a no dead-body was found murder case. I always thought that those cases were rare. I would like to see a link or some other source that shows how demographics affects the verdicts in such cases.

#3- So you feel that LE was able to interview at least a couple of hours but much more was needed. Then the lawyers arrived and the parents stop talking. I think it's safe to say that LE interviewed DB/JI for more than a couple of hours during that first week without a lawyer present. I can find links if needed. What I find interesting is that they didn't ask for a lawyer right away. If your guilty why subject yourself to multiple interviews over several days before you "lawyer up"?

#4- This also helps me explain #3. I think that a guilty person doesn't wait three days to "lawyer up" with an attorney, they do it right away. An innocent party may believe after a few days that LE is focusing on them and not trying to find their missing child and decides to accept help from some lawyers who are offering their services.

#5- Looks like you agree with that one.

Then you say this.
Let me make it clear that I'm on the fence in this case and I don't believe that the parents are innocent. I shouldn't have to make that declaration but there it is.

I never said that there is information saying a stranger abduction happened. I said from what we know that it's possible. If you have some facts that prove it's impossible for Lisa to be a kidnapping victim I'm willing to look at it.

As for statistics, I believe that they have a place in guiding LE in their investigations but there not stand alone evidence that can support a conclusion. JMO.

I think that I should go over these points one at a time.

#1- I didn't say that there's any proof that a stranger took Lisa, only that it's possible.

#2- I've never heard about different areas of the country having different verdicts in a no dead-body was found murder case. I always thought that those cases were rare. I would like to see a link or some other source that shows how demographics affects the verdicts in such cases.

#3- So you feel that LE was able to interview at least a couple of hours but much more was needed. Then the lawyers arrived and the parents stop talking. I think it's safe to say that LE interviewed DB/JI for more than a couple of hours during that first week without a lawyer present. I can find links if needed. What I find interesting is that they didn't ask for a lawyer right away. If your guilty why subject yourself to multiple interviews over several days before you "lawyer up"?

#4- This also helps me explain #3. I think that a guilty person doesn't wait three days to "lawyer up" with an attorney, they do it right away. An innocent party may believe after a few days that LE is focusing on them and not trying to find their missing child and decides to accept help from some lawyers who are offering their services.

#5- Looks like you agree with that one.

Then you say this.

Let me make it clear that I'm on the fence in this case and I don't believe that the parents are innocent. I shouldn't have to make that declaration but there it is.

I never said that there is information saying a stranger abduction happened. I said from what we know that it's possible. If you have some facts that prove it's impossible for Lisa to be a kidnapping victim I'm willing to look at it.

As for statistics, I believe that they have a place in guiding LE in their investigations but there not stand alone evidence that can support a conclusion. JMO.

BBM

No one can produce this because it's not possible. There is no evidence, no matter how many points people want to list, that adds up that DB definitely harmed or disposed her child. In fact, some of the conversation has switched to JI and absolving DB because again, there is nothing concrete that says yes, she hurt her baby, this is how. In fact, there is nothing concrete that says Lisa is even dead (although it's very probable). LE is in the exact same boat. That have no evidence or very little evidence that ties DB to anything, much less JI. You can assume till the cows come home on who did what and where but people don't get arrested based on assumption.

In my opinion, no one has been charged because LE doesn't know which parent did the deed and which one is covering up. Charges have to be specific. They have to say that one of them did it and the other is an accessory.

They can't be sure who did it-so no charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria